GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Pi > Pi Beta Phi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 2,113
1 members and 2,112 guests
fmanning

Old 08-02-2004, 01:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
Highs: None, really

Lows: This is pretty low. After nearly two years, my boyfriend and I threw in the towel this weekend. I've been pretty much a sobbing, crying, mess, so if I'm not around for a while, that's why.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-02-2004, 08:11 PM
GreekChat Member

^ that stinks! I'm sorry
Old 08-02-2004, 10:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to piphimaggie
awwe, I sorry, hon Take care of yourself...
Old 08-03-2004, 02:23 PM
GreekChat Member

I'm sorry to hear that....much PPL from one Virginia Zeta to one Virginia Theta!
Old 08-03-2004, 02:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
breathesgelatin, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened.

Highs: I don't know, none really. Exactly 1 month left of work and then it's back to school! Yay!!!!! It will be a year and a half out of school and I am so ready. I'm very excited about my program. I know I'll get a good job out of it.

Lows: I have a million and a half thinkgs to do and I don't know when I will have the time to do them. I have to get a passport, a drivers license (stupid graduated licensing...you make my life too difficult), blood work for a hospital appintment. I have wo work voer time for the next 2 weeks while someone is on vacation. Part of me regrest agreeing to do it, but the other part of me needs the money. I can't back out now.
Old 08-03-2004, 03:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Hugs & Sisterly love Susan! We're all here for you if you need us!
Old 08-03-2004, 05:41 PM
GreekChat Member

highs: i'm not working in the city anymore so even though i went into my old job today, i feel like im on vacation! getting out at 4pm v. getting out at 8pm (+ commute from nyc) is a huge difference! also... my bday is sunday :-D and i go back to school 2 weeks from tomorrow!!!! aaand my fish (a gift from my pledge mom the first day of pledge mom week.. a wine & blue BETTA fish) is still alive! my bf is fishie-sitting for the summer and i can't believe my fish didnt die yet

lows: im having a lot of issues w/ one of my friends from home (to make a long story short, shes now the lackey of this girl i hate from HS and shes changed SO much which sucks) and i really just miss all of my friends from school so much... its annoying because my sister (who is still in hs) goes out every night w/ her friends and her bf and i hardly go out because ive been working such long hours and bc im only close w/ one of my home friends... but things will be better when i get back to school.. ::Sigh::
Old 08-04-2004, 10:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Highs: I got a new computer!!

Lows: I have to work doubles today through Saturday.

I know it's been awhile since I've posted but I've had computer troubles and lots of school stuff.
Old 08-04-2004, 09:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to erniegurl00 Send a message via Yahoo to erniegurl00
Yeah I'm back on the net!

Highs: Well, I LOVE my apartment, and I'm really loving Bloomington. I have pics of my Pi Phi house and new apartment coming soon. (aka once my bf gets back to IL) Oh, and I'm considering adopting a puppy.

Lows: My bf just left, and there is a ton of unpacking and cleaning left to do. Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment almost 2 hours away.
Old 08-05-2004, 02:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to piphimaggie
HIGHS: Today I got kisses (nevermind they were from my ex ex-boyfriend who's most recent ex gf HATES ME ) And the DVD I ordered from Amazon arrived in the mail.

LOWS: I was told by a coworker that two other coworkers of mine had started a ridiculous rumor about how I gave a look of disgust to another coworker who made some joke about receiving food stamps (first of all, it was a blatant JOKE and second of all, I do not look down upon anyone for needing them....I dont even know if she needs them or not!!! what the heck?!?!)
Old 08-05-2004, 09:11 AM
GreekChat Member

High: I only have 9 days till I head back down to VT and move into the Pi Phi house!

Low: I still haven't done any packing, my mom convinced me to go into work today AND I have my physics final tonight!
Old 08-05-2004, 09:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Highs: Only 1 more sleep till my girls weekend!!! Yay!!
Last year a group of 40 almost complete strangers got together for a weekend away in Collingwood, Ontario. The lady who organized this decided to make it an annual event. I had so much fun last year and I am looking forward to it again this year. I just hope it doesn't rain.

Lows: Nothing really, just that I still have a million and one things to do and no time to do them.
Old 08-05-2004, 01:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
Highs: I am feeling much better about life. And I am house-sitting and pet-sitting for AAC-Financial, and her house is BEAUTIFUL and her doggie and kitty are soooooo cute.

Lows: I actually have to do work! Meh.
Old 08-05-2004, 10:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Highs: my bday is sun

Lows: my bf said my fish has been acting sick lately.. not swimming around as much (he used to be very very active) and floating on his side at the top sometimes... he still will swim around a little, but mostly float at the top... ill be back to school on the 18th and i was really hoping he'd still be ok im worried about my fish.. i really loved that little guy

ETA: well, in the worst case he'll go from being a wine & blue "pi BETTA phish" to a pi phi angel...

Last edited by Wine&SilverBlue; 08-05-2004 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-06-2004, 01:45 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to suzipiphi Send a message via Yahoo to suzipiphi
high: tomorrow is my big sis's rehearsal dinner and saturday is the wedding. I LOVE the dress...I feel like a big tiffanys box. I just finished my summer class. School starts in 3 weeks and my roommate Kelsey is coming back next week and I'm SOOOOO... excited since I haven't seen her in over a year(she was in France). I'm preparing myself to have to disaffliate because I'm a recruitment counslor.

low: my car died about a week ago and its still getting fixed, I miss it and hate having to bum rides from my friends and roommates. yesterday they found out that my step mom has cancer. its taken the doctors almost 3 months to find out if she actually had cancer or not. Shes going into surgery next week hopefully all will be good. Shes kind of anal about everything so my dad and I are hoping its a blessing in disguise and she'll realize how short life is to be worrying about everything.

Wow I wrote a lot but I have a lot on my brain.

Suzi