GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Risk Management - Hazing & etc.
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Risk Management - Hazing & etc. This forum covers Risk Management topics such as: Hazing, Alcohol Abuse/Awareness, Date Rape Awareness, Eating Disorder Prevention, Liability, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,452
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, saphqueen
» Online Users: 2,384
1 members and 2,383 guests
Xidelt

Old 12-10-2001, 10:38 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DZ Supa QT
Exclamation Greek Stereotyping

Hi there all. I was wondering if anyone out there had any good information on Greek Stereotyping. I am doing a project on it tomorrow and I need some new info. Thanks!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-11-2001, 01:46 AM
GreekChat Member

um............it happens. I don't know. This is kind of the last minute, don't cha think?
Old 12-11-2001, 08:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb well duh!

of couse i already have other info. like sources such as our constitution, bylaws etc. The movie the Skulls and Animal House. I just wondered if anyone had another perspective. But never mind now.
Thanks.
Old 12-11-2001, 09:34 PM

Why is it that every time someone comes on here asking about a paper, the paper is always due tomorrow? Honestly people, you are in college. Learn to research without someone holding your hand.

This "mom moment" brought to you by: 33girl, Ltd.
Old 12-12-2001, 12:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Geeze!

Ok, I don't need anyone to hold my hand. And 2 AGAIN I was just looking for additional information. I already had 8 pages...I was just looking for some outside personal stuff. So Get off my back.

But thanks to those who did reply trying to help me.
Old 12-12-2001, 12:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Geeze!

Quote:
Originally posted by DZ Supa QT
But thanks to those who did reply trying to help me.
How did your project go? I don't suppose you got a grade back yet?
Old 12-17-2001, 08:19 PM

Geee people...talk about attacking people. She asked a question and all she wanted was some answers not mommy's telling her what she should do.
Old 12-17-2001, 08:59 PM

Hi there! Let us know how you did on your paper! And don't forget to check out the Delta Zeta forum on this site; we'd love to hear more from you
Old 12-18-2001, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Quote:
Originally posted by 33girl
Why is it that every time someone comes on here asking about a paper, the paper is always due tomorrow? Honestly people, you are in college. Learn to research without someone holding your hand.

This "mom moment" brought to you by: 33girl, Ltd.
Why is it that every time someone new comes on here asking about a paper, help, etc. they usually seem to get some type of negative comment? :flips middle finger: Honestly, you are also in college. Learn to be nice to people and not the evil girl hiding behind a computer screen.

Many people procrastinate, that's one of the great things, or rather, wonders of college.

Let's look at it this way, maybe she couldn't find many other resources on the net/library/campus or whatever else. Maybe she just happened to find this site in a last ditch effort to get a pretty decent paper going?

d
Old 12-18-2001, 11:18 PM

Actually I'm out of college and procrastinated over many a paper myself...but I didn't go on the internet saying "help help this is due tomorrow!" This was just about the zillionth message I've seen like this, and it pushed a button. Sorry if I traumatized her too much to do her paper, but whatever. Pardon me for making one bitchy post, and why is it Optimist Prime can bring it up and I can't?
Old 12-18-2001, 11:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to damasa Send a message via AIM to damasa Send a message via Yahoo to damasa
Quote:
Originally posted by 33girl
Actually I'm out of college and procrastinated over many a paper myself...but I didn't go on the internet saying "help help this is due tomorrow!"
First, to be honest, I don't care if you are in or out of college, that has no meaning to me. But, saying that, I don't know when you were in school, maybe sometime ago. Maybe you do not realize what type of resource the Internet has become. Endless forms of information available at the simple touch of a few fingertips.
Also, I don't think she said, "help help this is due tomorrow!"

Quote:
This was just about the zillionth message I've seen like this, and it pushed a button.
Whoa. Let's see here, the zillionth message hey? I won't even take that out of context, but to say it pushed a button, what kind of buttons are those?

Quote:
Sorry if I traumatized her too much to do her paper, but whatever. Pardon me for making one bitchy post
I don't think you truly traumatized her, it is the internet after all. LOL. But, gee, you are one excellent eye roller if I must say so. I can almost picture you doing it. It was one bitchy post, as is this one. You reaffirm your original post or comments with words of higher violent caliber, very creative, yet, inaffective.

Quote:
and why is it Optimist Prime can bring it up and I can't?
Let's see, what Optimist Prime said was just more like a snude comment, not like a mere attack like yours.

d