GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,340
2 members and 1,338 guests
LaneSig, MSKKG

Old 04-17-2007, 02:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Help! Anyone who loves animals, especially horses...

Sisters:
A week ago today Stepping Stone Farms in Moody burned to the ground. Eight horses were killed. The trainer, Courtney Huguley, was pulled out by firefighters right before the roof fell on the last eight...the horses she was trying to set loose. Six died when the roof fell. Two made it out, but both were so badly burned that they did not make it. The entire Stepping Stone community is absolutely devasted. Some of these horses were full or part time lesson horses, so many students had become attached to these beautiful animals, and the owners of the other horses are crushed as well. Stepping Stone Farms is a successful Saddlebred barn in Alabama, one of the few. They need help right now, because they lost everything they had in the fire, on top of the eight horses that perished. Please visit their site: http://www.steppingstonefarmasb.com/barnfire.html. If you are able to donate anything, especially equipment, please message me or go directly to Stepping Stone's homepage and contact the trainer. Thank you for any help you can provide...this is such a tragedy to them. I know it seems light in comparison to the tragedy in Virginia yesterday, because it is a much bigger tragedy, but this is important to us in Alabama as well...I hope everyone is praying for the students of VATech, and please add this stable community afterwards. thanks!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )