GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,160
1 members and 1,159 guests
LaneSig

Old 08-01-2010, 03:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dreamseeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by nongreek19.. View Post
Hi dont sweat these people or give them any info about you they just want to report it back to the chapter you plan on pledging......alot of NPHC chapters MAKE nasty members and are nasty like that they forget that they were once in your position...they are flaw and GOD SAID I'll MAKE ME A WOMAN A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE....
But if you really want it get to know the girls have yah gpa up they might prepledge u or try but that doesnt garrentee you will be picked..look for the head or the leader she is sometimes older and is involved with the school....get to know her...just if you want it be up for anything they wont pick you some places if they feel like you wont pledge keep yah head up and if you dont make it try again and if you dont again but know your self worth you dont need AKA to be the phenominal woman god made you MICHELLE OBAMA IS AN HONORARY AKA But she was great long before ...God bless

and dont do anything that that first person told you to smh and she's a member thats what you want to join thoe...
you need to get pre-pledged by the library and paddled with knowledge.
if you know not to give out information on here, why couldn't she learn that too? were you blessed with some special knowledge that she doesn't have, or do you actually *gasp* possess some common sense?
Old 08-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhoyaltempest View Post
Please stop embarassing yourself. If you come wrong, you will get clowned...has nothing to do with being part of any organization or the fact that you're Black, White, or otherwise. If you took the time to observe the GC community, you'd get it. First of all, greeks come here to chat with other greeks (hence the name "greekchat"), not to be encyclopedias of information for everyone else.

And Michelle Obama is not an AKA.
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...as-acceptance/

get your weight up and aye this is an online chat yall peoples crazy... get lives .. smh The Talented ten bickerin and actin like fools on a website about spell check and grammer when alot of your members today barely have a 2.7 except DST thoes ladies do a good job....and alot of them seem to keep it real.....but look you dont see this often from the nonnphc frats and soror why is that....get off your horse and help people like you were founded to.....if she is wrong show her the way she is obviously trying to get help...don't give here nasty comments. SO I'm guessing IG's should start their own chat right you are no better that her and if she wanna be in greek chat she can smh you arent even greek your african so why do you have greek letters? just a question thoe not that I care.....

Last edited by nongreek19..; 08-01-2010 at 03:54 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamseeker View Post
you need to get pre-pledged by the library and paddled with knowledge.
if you know not to give out information on here, why couldn't she learn that too? were you blessed with some special knowledge that she doesn't have, or do you actually *gasp* possess some common sense?

eveyone doesn't know about how you all work and some people actually look up to you all and trust you not on here but in real life because of past involvement and they don't know that allot of time you guys are just like them as flawed if not more from the process of being flaw to make it in and no more leader than they are. The sad part is I've seen students lives messed up over this stuff the perfect GPA gone and I've seen frats and soror try to sabotage people that the passed up

Last edited by nongreek19..; 08-01-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

get you weight up and aye this is a online chat yall peoples crazy... get lives .. smh The Talented ten bickerin and actin like fools on a website look you dont see this often from the nonnphc frats and soror why is that....get off your horse and help people like you were founded to.....if she is wrong show her the way she is obviously trying to get help...don't give here nasty comments. SO I'm guessing IG's should start their own chat right you are no better that her and if she wanna be in greek chat she can smh you arent even greek your african so why do yourhave greek letters? just a question thoe not that I care.....
Quote:
eveyone doesn't know about how you all work and some people actually look up to you all and trust you not on here but in real life and they don't know that allot of time you guys are just like them as flawed if not more from the process of being flaw to make it in and no more leader than they are. Te sad part is I've seen students lives messed up over this stuff the perfect GPA gone and I've seen frats and soror try to sabotage people that the passed up
Please don't let this thread go away, it has so much potential.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

get you weight up and aye this is a online chat yall peoples crazy... get lives .. smh The Talented ten bickerin and actin like fools on a website look you dont see this often from the nonnphc frats and soror why is that....get off your horse and help people like you were founded to.....if she is wrong show her the way she is obviously trying to get help...don't give here nasty comments. SO I'm guessing IG's should start their own chat right you are no better that her and if she wanna be in greek chat she can smh you arent even greek your african so why do yourhave greek letters? just a question thoe not that I care.....
You just keep posting so I can keep laughing.
Romans 1:16
Old 08-01-2010, 03:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
just a question thoe not that I care.....
If you don't care, then why post/respond/start threads about it?
Old 08-01-2010, 04:03 AM
GreekChat Member

No matter how many times I read it I can't really comprehend what's trying to be said. I just know it's funny
Old 08-01-2010, 04:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners52674 View Post
No matter how many times I read it I can't really comprehend what's trying to be said. I just know it's funny
I love threads like this.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
get your weight up
My cholesterol is already high and I'm only ten pounds overweight, should I really get my weight up higher? Might be a significant health risk.

Quote:
and aye this is an online chat yall peoples crazy... get lives .. smh
We are quite crazy, you are correct.

Quote:
The Talented ten bickerin and actin like fools on a website about spell check and grammer when alot of your members today barely have a 2.7 except DST thoes ladies do a good job....
Perhaps a lanesweve, but who are the "Talented Ten"? The Supreme Court is quite talented and they only have nine. Manchester United has a Talented Ten football players but that means one of them sucks.

Quote:
and alot of them seem to keep it real.....but look you dont see this often from the nonnphc frats and soror why is that....get off your horse and help people like you were founded to.....
Now she laneswerves...many "nonnphc frats" (and perhaps sororities as well) werent "founded to" help people, they were founded as literary societies and the ilk.

Quote:
if she is wrong show her the way she is obviously trying to get help...don't give here nasty comments. SO I'm guessing IG's should start their own chat right you are no better that her and if she wanna be in greek chat she can smh you arent even greek your african so why do you have greek letters? just a question thoe not that I care.....
You raise a good point. My fraternity should definitely have a Germanic name, based upon cultural/ethnic lines. I'll have to look into that and get back to you. I can see it now, "Der trinker am besten" (that's probably not even good German).

Yeah, yeah, I responded seriously to the post I can't believe I did.
Overall, though, it's the bigness of the car that counts the most. Because when something bad happens in a really big car – accidentally speeding through the middle of a gang of unruly young people who have been taunting you in a drive-in restaurant, for instance – it happens very far away – way out at the end of your fenders. It's like a civil war in Africa; you know, it doesn't really concern you too much. - P.J. O'Rourke
Old 08-01-2010, 04:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
If you don't care, then why post/respond/start threads about it?
that comment was just a random thought I never got ..... but I decided to join cause i see alotta flawness on here and I would rather warn my future children

before they make a mistake of trusting you people on here

and to you old broke down non life haven lameS on here my spelling is horrrible and so is the grammar because you are neither paying me or giving me my 3.+ gpa thank you I've done my service for the day did you

Last edited by nongreek19..; 08-01-2010 at 05:06 AM.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dreamseeker
lol, there is too much comedy in your posts.
Old 08-01-2010, 04:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
that comment was just a random thought I never got ..... but I decided to join cause i see alotta flawness on here and I would rather warn my future children

and to you old broke down non life haven lame on here my spelling is horrrible and so is the grammar because you are neither paying me or giving me my 3.+ gpa thank you I've done my service for the day did you
I think I want this as my siggy.

Old 08-01-2010, 04:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:

and to you old broke down non life haven lame on here my spelling is horrrible and so is the grammar because you are neither paying me or giving me my 3.+ gpa thank you I've done my service for the day did you
Old 08-01-2010, 04:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
but I decided to join cause i see alotta flawness on here and I would rather warn my future children
What kind of "flawness" about us do you see that you don't like? Can you give some examples?
Old 08-01-2010, 05:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
What kind of "flawness" about us do you see that you don't like? Can you give some examples?
I need to go to bed no I will not dignify that with a resonse dont you got a college to be on ...beatin some young man half to death makin him feel less as his gpa fall all so he can be a "pretty boy" I thought it was a Kappa Man but either way its still so flawed don't forget who you needed when you reorganized let me go to bed so I can hear my alarm and wake up on time and go for a swim in the morning .....wanna come how far can you go lol...dont play with me lil pretty boi....huh dont you got a barely legal girl to be hittin on at some university knowin dang on well that what ever u wan you can get from you LB....lol

ohhh dont do me Pretty Boys stick together like pretty girls but what man wants to be pretty like a girl lol and even throw up a mirror! throw your sign up Bruh gown head show errrrr body now put the middle and the ring finger down ALPHA GIRLS ALPHA GIRLS ARE EVERY WHERE!!!! lol pretty boy PLZ GROW UP and become a KAPPA MAN what ever that is lol.....YO NUPESS YO!! YO Pretty boy nupes! stop smokin the doe and drankin the juice go to church be a father to your kids and those fatherless in your community dont neglect your wife for the bruhs nUpe and get!!!. God has gifted you with a platform to reach the world use it and get off greek chat harassing people...now spell check DHAT!

Last edited by nongreek19..; 08-01-2010 at 05:53 AM.