GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Kappa Alpha

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,759
2 members and 1,757 guests
MSKKG, PiperJarma
Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

When You Were a prospective member did you?

Hello ladies and gents,

I am new on greekchat.com but have been reading threads as a guest for a while now.

Anyways, every since I decided after research of course which sorority was for me (if they will have me of course) I have started to collect pink and green items and even memorabilia item. Now don't get me wrong, I don't have the gull to even try it on or show it to others, I am nesting it for the day Lord's willing when I cross sands and get my pearls.

Am I crazy? Is it rude?

Also, I have worn pearls since high school, and feel like they are apart of me... is it wrong that I continue to wear them even as I go to events and such... just studs in my ears nothing dripping with pearls. Some of my friends who are interested give me grief but it's me... I'm not wearing the colors. Just my earrings...

Thanks.
Old 10-31-2009, 11:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by love1god View Post
Hello ladies and gents,

I am new on greekchat.com but have been reading threads as a guest for a while now.

Anyways, every since I decided after research of course which sorority was for me (if they will have me of course) I have started to collect pink and green items and even memorabilia item. Now don't get me wrong, I don't have the gull to even try it on or show it to others, I am nesting it for the day Lord's willing when I cross sands and get my pearls.

Am I crazy? Is it rude?

Also, I have worn pearls since high school, and feel like they are apart of me... is it wrong that I continue to wear them even as I go to events and such... just studs in my ears nothing dripping with pearls. Some of my friends who are interested give me grief but it's me... I'm not wearing the colors. Just my earrings...

Thanks.
QFP.

LOL! Good luck with that!

"Yo soy una mujer negra" ~Zoe Saldana
Closed Thread