GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Locals

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,327
1 members and 1,326 guests
znathanhulzeo24

Old 05-30-2015, 02:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Unhappy Beta Sigma Phi Prospective Member- LOOKING FOR A CHAPTER!

Hi everyone, I am on here because I need a little advice on finding a chapter. I am 23 and live in Michigan. I am a member at large for Beta Sigma Phi. I paid my dues and join in February of this year (2015). But I still have yet to find a chapter. Let alone when I have spoken to a few it just seemed like they took their time or didn't really hear from them anymore. I have though about creating a new chapter of my own but I don't have really any women that feel they have the time to build a chapter with me. They just either really don't have the time to do it or don't see the importance in it and just don't take it seriously. What should I do because I truly would like to find a chapter. I would rather find a chapter than create one. Does anyone on here have any good pointers for me?
Thank you for taking the time out to read this.
Old 05-30-2015, 03:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayo_MimiiJ View Post
Hi everyone, I am on here because I need a little advice on finding a chapter. I am 23 and live in Michigan. I am a member at large for Beta Sigma Phi. I paid my dues and join in February of this year (2015). But I still have yet to find a chapter. Let alone when I have spoken to a few it just seemed like they took their time or didn't really hear from them anymore. I have though about creating a new chapter of my own but I don't have really any women that feel they have the time to build a chapter with me. They just either really don't have the time to do it or don't see the importance in it and just don't take it seriously. What should I do because I truly would like to find a chapter. I would rather find a chapter than create one. Does anyone on here have any good pointers for me?
Thank you for taking the time out to read this.
Because Beta Sigma Phi is International and not local, please post this in the appropriate forum so that BSP sisters can assist you. You can also join an online chapter while looking for a land chapter.
Old 05-30-2015, 06:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi! Come on over to the Beta Sigma Phi forum. I would be happy to help you! I started a chapter when I was 23, and I'm currently in an online chapter. See ya over there.
Order of the Rose recipient
Old 05-31-2015, 02:33 PM
GreekChat Member

OK thank you so much! I am about to now.