GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > News & Politics

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 716
2 members and 714 guests
Low D Flat, naraht

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2006, 03:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The1calledTKE Send a message via Yahoo to The1calledTKE
Quote:
Originally posted by Rudey
Basically you now admit it was an off-topic attack. That's great.

You also make comments about dying in a ditch. I don't understand. Drama queen much?

And now you're making claims that someone is picking a fight with you, except it is you that posted repeatedly and finally admitted to posting an attack.

Seriously, stop. Communication is not your strong point.

-Rudey
I never said it wasn't an attack. The issue was it off topic or not. That is what I was disagreed with.

There should be no doubt by anyone many of my political related post are an attack on Bush and sometimes the more conservative Republican party members.

I never tried to hide it I even have had in my profile under interest "spreading my political propaganda" for years.

If McCain runs in 08 you won't see me bashing him and if he wins you won't see many if any post bashing him as President.

If a certain few Democrats run and/or win the job of President you might see me attack them too.

KSigkid makes a good point about debate, and I may just do that more even though it will be called stupid and unintelligent anyways.

I do apologize, I was being over dramtic with the ditch comment. It was a bad heat of the moment choice of words to get my point across.

I guess most my responses were to imply there is a better way to disagree with or say you don't like my post than saying "get a life", calling someone stupid, or insane.

I am sure you are a very intelligent person. I just don't understand why insults are replies to some people, when it deals with a post you disagree with or dislike.

Is trying to insult people the most likely way to get them to stop posting the stuff you disagree with?

"Communication is not your strong point." I would have to agree with that statement to. Good thing I am not a speech writer or debater.