GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Sigma Sigma
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,466
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, Angelow
» Online Users: 1,459
1 members and 1,458 guests
flamboyanttree

Old 03-21-2007, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherDown View Post
Hi! I'm Heather. I'm from the Alpha Omicron colony at UCA in Conway, Arkansas. We had a chapter close here last semester and a gruop of girls brought it back. We are a new colony!!
I think I heard about your closure, good to see you guys back!

Lakers Nation.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-11-2007, 09:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Hello!

Hi, my name is Jenn. I'm a Beta Gamma from Ball State University. I graduated in December of 1996. Hope to meet other Beta Gammas!

Old 05-23-2007, 03:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: I live in Southern California, near Los Angeles, but I go to school in Northern California!
Send a message via AIM to swimmerdatre Send a message via Yahoo to swimmerdatre
Wink Tri Sigma!

Hey everyone! I got initiated in the Fall at the Epsilon Alpha chapter of Tri Sigma! Can't wait to meet other Tri Sigmas! SLAM and FUD to everyone!
Old 05-23-2007, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmerdatre View Post
Hey everyone! I got initiated in the Fall at the Epsilon Alpha chapter of Tri Sigma! Can't wait to meet other Tri Sigmas! SLAM and FUD to everyone!
Welcome! Please make sure you read the rules before posting

Lakers Nation.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi Sigma Sisters

I have been lurking around here since last September. I figured it is a good time to actually sign up.

HI Sigma Sisters. I am from the Alpha Nu Chapter at Southern Illinois University.

I leave for convention in Nashville in 17 days.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey all my Sigma sisters! I am Magan and I am a proud member of the Eta Rho Chapter in Savannah, Georgia. We are a relatively new chapter (chartered Jan 05) and I am initiated member number 63. =) I am majoring in Biology and work part time for the Georgia Department of Natural Resources going on two and a half years now. I was initiated November 2006. I currently hold the Awards chair, Social co-char, Violet Vibe chair and Efficiency chair. =)
The above does not reflect the personal opinions of ΣΣΣMagan. It in no way reflects the opinions of the Eta Rho chaper at Armstrong Atlantic State Univeristy of Sigma Sigma Sigma or National Panhellenic Conference.

Last edited by ΣΣΣMagan; 07-27-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣΣΣMagan View Post
Hey all my Sigma sisters! I am Magan and I am a proud member of the Eta Rho Chapter in Savannah, Georgia. We are a relatively new chapter (chartered Jan 05) and I am initiated member number 63. =) I am majoring in Biology and work part time for the Georgia Department of Natural Resources going on two and a half years now. I was initiated November 2006. I currently hold the Awards chair, Social co-char, Violet Vibe chair and Efficiency chair. =)

Wecome Magan....One of your chapter sisters and AAB members were my roommates at convention.
Old 07-31-2007, 03:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey Ladies! My name is Erin Nicole I am currently the Vice Presiden of the Gamma Psi chapter at Morehead State University, Kentucky!!! Sadly I will be graduating this December and leaving my chapter for the "real world" lol Anywho I need to find an Allumna chapter to join (probably spelled that wrong, sorry). So if anyone knows a close one and how to join let me know!!!
SLAM,
Erin Nicole
"Faithful Unto Death"
Old 09-11-2007, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Well...

I can finally do this officially....YAY

I am newly initiated member of Iota Alpha (special designation for AI initiated via an Alumna Chapter only, AI through Collegiate chapters use that designation)...

Sigma has been in my life since 1991 and came back briefly in 1998 and permanently in 2004....now FOREVER!!!

Words can not express how happy I truly am to be a Sigma and continue to live the words of FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH

SLAM
Gwyn

The edit button has become my new best friend
Old 09-12-2007, 01:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms_gwyn View Post
Well...

I can finally do this officially....YAY

I am newly initiated member of Iota Alpha (special designation for AI initiated via an Alumna Chapter only, AI through Collegiate chapters use that designation)...

Sigma has been in my life since 1991 and came back briefly in 1998 and permanently in 2004....now FOREVER!!!

Words can not express how happy I truly am to be a Sigma and continue to live the words of FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH

SLAM
Gwyn
I posted on your thread in the AI forum, but wanted to say again...CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you enjoyed your Triangle Degree ceremony as much as I did! I know it's just the start of more Sigma memories to come!
Old 10-01-2007, 11:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to glamourdollxoxo
I'm Alexis from the Alpha Psi chapter at Eastern Illinois University. I'm an early childhood education major and I would love to meet other Sigmas!
Old 10-10-2007, 11:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to elephant0906
What chapter you're from & what school you attend(ed) Longwood University - ALPHA CHAPTER!!!
Semester/Year you joined Sigma Spring '07
Are you a new member/active member/alumna? Active member
Any offices/chairmanships you hold or have held before Special Projects (booths at Oktoberfest and Spring Weekend) and Parents' Day/Founder's Day
Anything else you feel like sharing I'm so glad to have found this website!!!!

~Jordan
Old 10-18-2007, 01:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey, I'm Rebecca. I'm the College Panhellenic Coordinator for Area 4!!! I joined the Epsilon Omicron chapter at Illinois State University in 1995. I live in the suburbs of Chicago. I'm a member of the SW Suburban Alumnae Chapter. I've volunteered as a Chapter Advisor for Epsilon Omicron, VP of my alumnae chapter, Triangle Correspondant for the alumnae chapter. I was appointed as a National Officer last February and I'm loving it!

Last edited by rebecca_sigma3; 10-18-2007 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SSSAlpha1444
Heyyyyyyyyyy Sigmas! I'm so glad I found you!
I'm Meghan and I'm from the lovely Alpha Chapter at Longwood University! I got initiated in Spring of 2005, but had taken a 2 year break from school. I just came back this semester to Longwood. I don't know if I'm active, alum, who knows! I absolutely adore Sigma, and am so excited I've gotten to know the sisters we've gotten in the time between my semesters here. We just had our initiation today, SO proud to welcome 9 new sisters to our chapter! xoxox
Old 03-11-2008, 06:36 PM
GreekChat Member

:)

I don't think I ever formally introduced myself, so here goes...

I'm a sister of the Zeta Epsilon chapter down in Miami, FL. I've been pretty involved in my chapter and in other Greek initiatives throughout the nation. I'm graduating this semester, but I'm looking forward to serving Sigma in different capacities as an alumna!