GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,631
Threads: 115,519
Welcome to our newest member, femiwo5045
» Online Users: 1,233
1 members and 1,232 guests
arobrtosmaarley

Old 06-17-2001, 09:14 PM

Talking Hangin' tough!!

OK, 80's lovers...you know who you are...I hope if you are ANYWHERE within a TV, you are watching "E! True Hollywood Story: New Kids on the Block."

The scary thing is most of them look the same - like Austin Powers coming out of the deep-freeze - their stubble doesn't even look real!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-17-2001, 10:14 PM
GreekChat Member

haha, I thought I would be the only one watching that, lol. Brings back many a flash backs. I used to love new kids( this is back in the day folks)
jordan will always be my fave though him and Donnie,lol
DGPhoney~
Old 06-17-2001, 11:24 PM

I am am 80's buff. But more of a rock/new wave kind of listener. Has anybody been watching those yearly specials on VH1 like 1982? A lot of those are fuuny but they take me back a long ways.
Old 06-18-2001, 09:48 AM
GreekChat Member

I saw it last night at midnight, and it was all kosher until they talked about their on the road nookie----i was like Noooooooo( picture angusihed scream)
It tore me up, i was distraught.
There were a couple other comments that was like hmmmmmm. Bop and Wow! lied to me!
Old 06-18-2001, 03:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovelyivy84
Quote:
Originally posted by USFstudent:
I saw it last night at midnight, and it was all kosher until they talked about their on the road nookie----i was like Noooooooo( picture angusihed scream)
It tore me up, i was distraught.
There were a couple other comments that was like hmmmmmm. Bop and Wow! lied to me!

LMAO! When they were talking about what the mothers would do to get their daughters in, I was like eeeeeewwwww! No one wanted to associate all that with NKOTB! And the clips from the video from the last album they did together? Dirty Dog? I was ROFL! Whose idea was that anyway???

And I have to say it: Joey still looks DAMN GOOD. I don't want to hear him sing, but he looks yummy.
Old 06-18-2001, 03:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Lots-a-Heart
Okay...I am a NKOTB freak. I don't tell too many people...but in all your company, i feel I can stand up and say "My name is Sarah, and I love NKOTB!"
Okay maybe not love....but I don't get that show...so alas I do not know about the road nookie (although in my mind they always were good clean, catholic gentlemen! )
I still have like ALL of my NKOTB stuff. Its all in an NKOTB duffle bag tucked away in the basement. I'm hopin when I am like 100 years old, I'll make all the cash on Antiques Road show!
but you know what? I would never want to meet them, only because then they would be like real people. You have to understand that this was my first band infacuation and I was perfect age too (10) when they became popular. It would be like my mother meeting the beatles (and i am not saying NKOTB are the Beatles), unreal. Yep, I need help, I understand.
~Sarah
Old 06-18-2001, 08:50 PM

Talking

Laura - I think they usually rerun the Sunday premieres on Sunday afternoon. I am embarrassed that I know this.