GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Non Greek Letter (NGL) > Swing Phi Swing

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,077
0 members and 1,077 guests
No Members online

Old 10-07-2005, 01:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SUEDENUPE
College Mega Jam

2Kings Entertainment
CITY LOVE ENT. & WILD WOLF MUSIC
PRESENTS

SHAKE IT OFF
Saturday, October 8, 2005
@
THE CANDY SHOP
3030 NORTHERN BLVD. [near QUEENS PLAZA] IN L.I.C. NY

Sup Fam, It's Ya boy Suede International College Host from StepCorrect and the new college radio show "Live From Da Yard". I'm inviting all the Greeks and Colleges to one of the biggest parties of the school year. It's time to set it off with a back to school college mega jam at The Candy Shop, 3030 NORTHERN BLVD [near QUEENS PLAZA] IN L.I.C."You know How I Get down Family It's A Party Wherever I'm At"!!. This is what you've been waiting for Finally!! a Club just for the college heads, Ladies get your pumps out and Brothers break out the pimp wear. 18 to party 21 to get your drink on, "Oh that's not enough you say" OK LADIES FREE TILL 12MIDNIGHT!!!! now what...lol... Brothers $10 before 12AM. Come represent your
yard or organization during Special audio interviews from my radio show, your interviews will be heard across the college nation.

It's time to SHAKE IT OFF people, Saturday Oct. 8, 05. At the Candy Shop 30-30 Northern Blvd. LIC Queens. See you there!!!!!!! AND WE WON'T STOP.

Special Invited Guest:
Universities
Colleges
Divine Nine
Latino Greeks
Social Orgs.
Social Groups

DRIVING
TAKE THE GRAND CENTRAL PKWY TO HOYT AVE. MAKE LEFT @ THE LIGHT (31ST STREET) TAKE 31ST UNTIL YOU MERGE ONTO NORTHERN BLVD. TAKE NORTHERN BLVD. TO 30-30, PARKING IS AVAILABLE.
TRAINS
TAKE E,V,G,R TRAINS TO QUEENS PLAZA STOP, OR N, W TRAIN TO 39TH & BEBE STOP.

Thank you for all your continued support of Stepcorrect and my new venture into radio. If you would like to be apart of the show, call us up at 866 268-6848 and leave a shout out message on the answering machine. Rep your school, organization, neighborhood etc. but most important leave your name and the school your from. Your shout out will be heard across the nation so make sure you rep to the fullest!!! "Live From Da Yard" will be hitting College campuses nation wide very soon, if you don't have the show on your campus make sure you call your local college radio station and request it. I look forward to hearing your shout outs Fam, stay Blessed and remember........... "What Happens On The Yard, Stays on the Yard."

WWW.STEPCORRECT.COM
WWW.LIVEFROMDAYARD.COM