GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Chi Omega

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,316
5 members and 1,311 guests
John, MethrenLusia, Sarak24034, UofISigKap

Old 01-21-2006, 02:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AXOWildcat00 Send a message via Yahoo to AXOWildcat00
Arizona Wildcats?

Hi - I am new to this particular Greek Chat Forum - but I wanted to find out if there were any Arizona Wildcats in the crowd??? Its really hard to get my chapter to give me updates and let me know how things are going or if they need anything... and now that I am so far away... its even more difficult. But I thought I would put this out there and see if any of you are on here!?! And - if any of you who read this are in the DC Metro area - I am 21 and BORED and LONELY having just moved here a few months ago - so say hi!!
Old 01-21-2006, 03:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Jenny is that you?? It's Jill...actually I was just thinking about you the other day cause I have a funny little story that I have been meaning to tell over facebook or whatever....but you know I've gone to a few UOregon basketball games and they have a player named Adam Zahn. And I was like hmm, that sounds familiar and then I saw a picture of him on a poster and he looked exactly like Andrew Zahn, they have got to be brothers! I don't know if you remember him...but I thought of you so...and you know Melinda, Tara, Michele, and Betsy are all in the DC area....just so you know!
Old 01-21-2006, 03:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Girls in DC area

I have no idea how to get a hold of them!?! I did hear they were all nearby though. And Michelle is in VB!? I talked to Mairin a month or so ago and she is occassionally here too. I am involved with the alumni association here so maybe i will see one of them through that - but if you talk to them let them know i am here!! Thanks! And if you ever talk to the girls at the chapter in AZ and they need something - tell them not to be shy.
As for Andrew Zahn... I absolutely remember him - we stayed in touch for a while... and then I also stayed in touch with Luke. The funny thing is that Gilbert Arenas plays for the Wizards up here so I have worked with him a few times through my work and its been really cool!
In any case... thanks for replying! Talk to you soon!!!
Did you know Veronique (my big) disaffiliated??? I am Big sisterless!?! :-( Okay talk to you later!
ITB,
Jen
Old 01-21-2006, 03:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to NutBrnHair
Hey -- pardon the crash on the AXO board, but...

I've become a Wildcats fan since Lute Olson married one of my Chi Omega Sisters --

I watched the Stanford game last night -- Go Wildcats!
Old 01-21-2006, 04:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Awesome NutbrnHair, welcome to the crazy crazy WILDCAT family! Yeah I've known about V forever, she's in grad school at UGA, she's on facebook...you should contact her! But I haven't talked to Tara or Michele in forever, I saw them at homecoming in 04 but I didn't go back this year so I missed them. I don't really talk to girls in the chapter very often anymore cause most everyone I was close with has graduated...Nikki's little sister is a junior in the chapter now but I don't get to talk to Nik very often either. But at some point I am planning on going out to NYC to visit my lil Andrea, perhaps I could swing by Washington to visit my favorite basketball fan! You know after you left the UA, we all worried about what happened to you...so I am glad you're doing well!
Old 02-05-2008, 04:45 PM
GreekChat Member

AXO wildcats

Hey,

I'm the new alumnae chair for beta lambda, so let me know if I can help get your reconnected.

Sharon
Old 02-05-2008, 08:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Beta Lambda Alumna

Hi Sharon - I would love to just get updates and info about how Beta Lambda is doing and if they need any type of support from alumna? I no longer live in Arizona - but I would love to keep up with the ladies of my chapter. That would be really helpful. My new name is Jenny Whitaker - but my maiden name is Jenny Wagner and I was initiated in 2001. Thanks Sharon - look forward to hearing from you again soon!