GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,519
3 members and 2,516 guests
No Members online

Old 05-15-2005, 09:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Tallahassee Hot Spots

hey guys! I'm going to Tallahassee for a pre-law program at FSU. Does anyone know of any definite "hot spots" I should check out? (keep in mind, i'm not 21 yet)
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-16-2005, 03:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Baja´s took over everything in town-Late Night Library actually shut down as soon as it opened, and it´s been around for a long time...

Other options include Chubby´s, Atlantis (if you like Latin music), Brother´s (80´s, drag shows), Deep although I heard it might be shutting down as well, Mt. Zion if you´re into reggae, Floyd´s (along with a lot of other bars on Tennessee, but you´re not 21 so nevermind), also the Moon has some good concerts (I usually only go about once a year, for the HLSU concerts-this year they had Pitbull there).

On every given night there´ll be a house party, so it won´t be too hard to find something to do.

It all depends on what you´re into, there are coffee houses, concerts, plays, galleries, contrary to popular belief there is tons to do in Tallahassee if you know where to look for it.
Old 05-16-2005, 07:11 PM
GreekChat Member

o0o0o0 Sounds like fun. Thanks!
Old 05-16-2005, 07:38 PM
GreekChat Member

My favorite place to go out in Tallahassee is Stetson's (@ The Moon on Friday nights). The Moon is 21+ but Stetson's is 18+ and is so much fun! They play country music and have "Booty Breaks" with hip hop music. Friday night is Ladies' Night, so ladies drink free. There is even a mechanical bull! It is so much fun... I have been going for 3 years now and counting.

Also, my friends live in Tallahassee and love going to AJ's. I've never been and I have no idea where it is, but they all say it's a blast!
Old 05-16-2005, 08:42 PM
GreekChat Member

AJ's Bar and Grill on Tennessee is hugely popular. They've been getting into a lot of trouble recently because of banding underage kids. The only time I went there I think there was a pudding wrestling contest, and its also known for bikini contests. I've heard Stetson's is a lot of fun, I've never went before.

Forgot to mention the Beta Bar, which used to be the Cowhaus, but moved to Railroad Avenue, right next to All Saints Cafe (previously Javaheads, my favorite coffee shop). I saw the Red Elvises there, and a lot of up and coming bands play there.