GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Recruitment Stories

Recruitment Stories This is the forum where you should place posts about your Recruitment experiences. General questions about Recruitment should be posted in the main Recruitment forum.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 2,371
4 members and 2,367 guests
LaneSig, TLLK, Xidelt

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2006, 11:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to CuriousWildcat Send a message via MSN to CuriousWildcat
CuriousWildcat's recruitment story at UK

I am rushing at University of Kentucky in about 9 days (yay!!!). I feel like a late starter because I only decided to rush about a month ago. I had never really considered being in a sorority until my roommate mentioned rushing (she only wanted to rush to move in a week early, but now she isn't). I did some research and decided a sorority could be something I might really love to be a part of! I am nervous because I only found out about recs about 3 days ago on this forum and I don't know anyone who has ever been in a sorority. I have sent an email to get some contact info from my local alumnae panhellenic to try and get some recs. I can't wait!