GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Pi > Pi Lambda Phi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,424
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zsamnthajnrz607
» Online Users: 2,820
1 members and 2,819 guests
zsamnthajnrz607

Old 04-04-2002, 09:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink Pi lam is great

Hi, sorry to see that no one has posted in here yet, well maybe eventually.....

Just wanted to say that I think Pi Lam is great. They were my favorite fraternity (by far) when I was at school. Unfortunatetly, right after I graduated, there was this big "sweep" across campus, and a lot of houses were kicked off (including Pi Lam )

I will never forget all the formals, parties, late night trips to the diner, just hanging out and shooting the Sh**.
Old 10-29-2002, 01:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Cool A Pi Lam has arrived

Maybe the Pi Lams are a lazy bunch!! Snaps to at least one of us getting on these crazy greek chat sites.

I am a brother of the Minnesota Kappa Chi chapter of Pi Lambda Phi. I hope to see other brothers access these sites.

"Not four years, but a life time"

Michael "Berzrkr" Block
Old 04-02-2003, 02:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to TylerO518
NC Omega Beta

I figured I would throw up a message on this thing just in case some other people wander by this site. I am a Freshman brother (very recently losing my NIB status ) at the UNC chapter of Pi Lambda Phi. To this day I am still convinced that joining the Pilams was the best decision I have ever met. My life would be drastically different without them. All my other Lams that come across this check out our site at www.unc.edu/pilam. And give us a ring if you are in the area.
Old 06-24-2003, 08:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to imyourvenus
I love pi lam too, well I sorta have to they founded my local sorority, Omega Delta. The brothers at Penn State altoona and Main Campus are great... They are definalty my favorite frat, and that was even before they became my brothers.
Old 07-16-2003, 02:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mltryrspct
MNKX - Brother

I am an active brother of the MNKX chapter of Pi Lambda Phi Fraternity and I through out snaps to all my brothers and sisters. You are by far the best damn thing that has ever happened to me...well I am off to go overseas so I hope you all check this and keep it up while I am gone..Peace out Da Deuce!!

Nate "Da Deuce" Johnson
Old 10-04-2003, 10:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Tikal82
A Shout Out from The West Coast

Hey Pilams, This is Carlos from the Ca Tau Chapter. Good Luck with this academic year and always live the creed. This year we have won the fraterntiy competition for the search Mr. Casanova and currently we are kicking ass in the Greek Week IFC competition. SNAPS TO EVERYONE IM OUT
Old 09-15-2004, 09:48 PM
GreekChat Member

I know there hasn't been a message on here for over a year, I thought I would post one anyway.

What does everyone think of the future of Pi Lamb? I have some sorry emotions over it but I think soon we may have to close our doors and merge. Probably next 10 to 15 years. My question is, who would you want to merge into? I don't know who I would. My decision would only be based on the other fraternities on my campus and not the national organization. I like ATO, but have heard that their nationals are not very organized and not very strong. What does everyone else think?
Old 09-22-2004, 03:46 PM
GreekChat Member

I know what you mean about the national organization. I think I would either go for Delta Tau Delta or Phi Kappa Psi. I've heard both are really strong nationally. They are also kind of small compared to the large ones which would be good for our chapters. What do you think?
Old 07-12-2011, 09:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Dang, there has not been a post here for years.. I am in my second semester of Brotherhood at the Omega Rho Chapter and we are about to endure a lot of changes this semester. Gamma Generation take over!

~Gamma Gamma~

its July 12 2011. I hope to see more brothers at Convention this summer