GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Risk Management - Hazing & etc.

Risk Management - Hazing & etc. This forum covers Risk Management topics such as: Hazing, Alcohol Abuse/Awareness, Date Rape Awareness, Eating Disorder Prevention, Liability, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,126
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, babobygooglet93
» Online Users: 1,063
0 members and 1,063 guests
No Members online

Old 07-12-2006, 12:23 AM
GreekChat Member

Why would someone who wasn't raped cry rape. THat is serious! I don't think she wasn't assaulted...its just that these men who did it to her were smart in the sense that they knew to "clean up all loose ends"...but then again that's just assuming that she is right. No one's character deserves to be defamed; however, nor shall another person who is possibly a victim, be criticized and chastised too...Something happened that caused her to go to the hospital/police and make a report. I choose to believe that she didn't premeditate on getting the players season cancelled...If she did, that was just below the belt in selfishness and revenge.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by f8nacn
Why would someone who wasn't raped cry rape. THat is serious!

I'm just emphasizing that.

I'm not making any judgements on this situation... that said.. too many women cry rape when it wasn't rape.

It is, in my mind, one of the most disgusting things that can be done. Whether it was because of drunken sex that she regrets, but was not forced into. Or because she wants to get back at him. Or for a settlement check. Or WHATEVER.

THERE IS NEVER AN EXCUSE.

Men can often be convicted in these cases without true evidence of rape beyond the testimony of the victim. Who's a jury going to feel bad for, the "alleged rapist" or the crying victim?

No one deserves to go to jail and be stigmad for life because of some petty rivalry or fight.

That said, it DOES happen, unbelievable as it may seem.
Old 07-12-2006, 12:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces84
No DNA evidence does not account for why the girls valuable were left askew all over the bathroom and why ALL OF HER NAILS were broken off her fingers. She was fighting SOMEONE.
That doesn't mean she was fighting someone at all. She could easily have been banging her boyfriend in the bathroom and had a "rough" session. What is your point with this by the way?
Old 07-12-2006, 09:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macallan25
That doesn't mean she was fighting someone at all. She could easily have been banging her boyfriend in the bathroom and had a "rough" session. What is your point with this by the way?
Also, I thought there was a video proving some of her nails were broken BEFORE the incident.