GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,429
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Zae_TheCreator
» Online Users: 2,141
4 members and 2,137 guests
KSigkid, oncegreek, Xidelt, Zae_TheCreator

Old 03-21-2014, 07:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Which sorority SHOULD you have pledged?

Ok, so this is incredibly stupid and meaningless, and I'm not sure how these questions even lead to a certain sorority, but…

http://www.buzzfeed.com/austinhunt/w...y-have-pledged

Which sorority did you get?

I got AOPi!

And here's the description: Okay, so “Omicron” is the most badass Greek letter of all time. And it’s no mistake that AOPi would be looking for a super kick-ass girl, like yourself, to join their sorority!

@~/~~~~
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-21-2014, 07:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sigmagirl2000
I got DG

::: waiting for someone to post in Irishpipes 2013-2014 chapter listing thread that quota was .25 ::: - ASTalumna06
Old 03-21-2014, 07:57 PM
GreekChat Member

I have taken it twice, with different answers each time - and got Delta Zeta both times!
Old 03-21-2014, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

I got as far as the color combinations, and realized that this was a bigger farce than usual. Oh, what the hey, I'll finish it at some point!
Old 03-21-2014, 08:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl2000 View Post
I got DG
I got DG too!
Old 03-21-2014, 08:17 PM
GreekChat Member

So the first time, I got "GDI" which says this in the description:

Quote:
Sorry, but the sorority life isn’t for you. You were destined to be a God Damn Independent. But, don’t worry…there’s always Spring Rush!
I do wonder if the fact that I answered (and honestly!) "I never rushed. This quiz is the equivalent." to the second question had anything to do with that…hmm. My other option is "Because, sisterhood." of course.

Went back and did it again and changed that one and my fraternity pick (I put DTD the first time—which we don't have at my alma mater—and the second I picked Pike—which we do have at my alma mater), and I got ZTA, which if I had gone through recruitment at all, could've been a possibility.

ETA: Oh and this is Zeta's description:
Quote:
You’re the kind of girl that can have a strong core group of friends, but can also mingle outside the group and fit in with everyone. The Zetas would love to have a sister like you in their house!

Old 03-21-2014, 08:23 PM
Super Moderator

I got AOII! Tried it again with a few different answers and got it again!
Old 03-21-2014, 08:28 PM
GreekChat Member

I got Alpha Phi: Originally, you might not have thought the sorority life was for you, but now that you’re in it…You can’t imagine doing anything else. Alpha Phi would be the perfect fit for you. Everyone else can envy the ivy.

Well, the first part is true. However, I do NOT envy the ivy #NPHCrivalry #jkjk #greekunity

Also, are NPC sorority women expected to recognize fraternity shields?
Old 03-21-2014, 08:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Zeta Tau Alpha! Which is *perfect* because I deserve to wear a crown.

That's what everyone tells me.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity
Old 03-21-2014, 08:36 PM
GreekChat Member

KKG

Quote:
You kind of always imagined you’d be in a sorority, but didn’t think it would actually happen. Lucky for everyone…It did! Your laid back personality is exactly why Kappa would want you!
Old 03-21-2014, 08:45 PM
Super Moderator

I got Kappa Kappa Gamma - where I was a legacy!

You kind of always imagined you’d be in a sorority, but didn’t think it would actually happen. Lucky for everyone…It did! Your laid back personality is exactly why Kappa would want you!
Old 03-21-2014, 08:50 PM

I got DG obviously because of the color combo I picked. And yeah, even my old eyes on my phone knew some of those shields (Sigma Chi was the easiest to pick out).
Old 03-21-2014, 09:10 PM
GreekChat Member

I was curious how many sororities they had available so I peeked at the source code. (Also I replaced all the misused ellipses with commas. #sorrynotsorry)

"Chi Omega"
"Your addictive laugh is what everyone absolutely loves about you! You look phenomenal in red and gold, and DAMN do you pull off that formal dress like no one else can! Two letters, one choice, no regrets. Chi O is the place for you!"

"Alpha Phi"
"Originally, you might not have thought the sorority life was for you, but now that you're in it, you can't imagine doing anything else. Alpha Phi would be the perfect fit for you. Everyone else can envy the ivy."

"Kappa Kappa Gamma"
"You kind of always imagined you'd be in a sorority, but didn't think it would actually happen. Lucky for everyone, it did! Your laid back personality is exactly why Kappa would want you!"

"Gamma Phi Beta"
"You're a very loyal and trusting friend. You are basically the highest type of womanhood that is seemingly possible. If that doesn't solidify that your place as a Gamma Phi, I don't know what will."

"Delta Gamma"
"You sometimes hate when people stereotype you because you're a "sorority girl." You hide it well, but sometimes you just love to flaunt it in pictures. The Anchors would love to have you be a part of their chapter!"

"Kappa Alpha Theta"
"You love to keep things drama-free and easygoing. You're one of the best girls to have in the house! The Thetas would be lucky to have a girl like you."

"Zeta Tau Alpha"
"You're the kind of girl that can have a strong core group of friends, but can also mingle outside the group and fit in with everyone. The Zetas would love to have a sister like you in their house!"

"Delta Zeta"
"You always enjoy a night out, but you don't necessarily need to do it every weekend. You'd be completely satisfied with a night in with friends. Dee Zee would be stoked to have you join them!"

"Alpha Omicron Pi"
"OK, so "Omicron" is the most badass Greek letter of all time. And it's no mistake that AOPi would be looking for a super kick-ass girl, like yourself, to join their sorority!"

"GDI"
"Sorry, but the sorority life isn't for you. You were destined to be a Goddamn Independent. But, don't worry, there's always Spring Rush!"
Old 03-21-2014, 09:15 PM
GreekChat Member

I got Zeta, which is funny because that was my other sorority for pref.
Old 03-21-2014, 09:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Delta Gamma. That was fun.

Be a Volunteer!