GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,275
3 members and 2,272 guests
bmaimusmaarleya, Xidelt

Old 05-14-2012, 12:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
I have to respect Colton for owning up and saying that he didn't get a bad edit and he's sorry he said what he did.
I didn't buy it. The only thing he said last night that I believed was his acknowledgment that he acted like a spoiled bitch. I felt so bad for his mom - there she was, on Mother's Day, having to attempt to defend her son's poor behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticCat View Post
And I'm pretty sure Colton will be back. We'll see what he learned.
I seriously hope he doesn't return. If he learned anything, it might be to keep his bigoted, sexist, and racist opinions to himself. But I doubt even that got through to him.

I've never disliked a contestant as much as I dislike him.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyK View Post
I didn't buy it. The only thing he said last night that I believed was his acknowledgment that he acted like a spoiled bitch. I felt so bad for his mom - there she was, on Mother's Day, having to attempt to defend her son's poor behavior.

I seriously hope he doesn't return. If he learned anything, it might be to keep his bigoted, sexist, and racist opinions to himself. But I doubt even that got through to him.

I've never disliked a contestant as much as I dislike him.
Agree, I didn't buy his apology at all. If you are going to apologize, it's very simple: "I'm sorry." "I made a mistake." "I was wrong."

I never believe an apology that begins with, "If I've offended anybody...." "If I hurt anybody's feelings.....". You know you offended people and, in Colton's case, you said some horrible things. I didn't think Leif bought it, either.

Did they address the bullying of Christina? Did I miss that?

I'll support the RedWolves, but in my heart I'll always be an ASU Indian. Go Tribe! (1931-2008)
Old 05-14-2012, 02:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneSig View Post
Did they address the bullying of Christina? Did I miss that?
If they addressed it, I missed it, too. I was definitely looking for it. I still don't understand how Christina and Alicia got so tight at the end - Alicia was part of the whole 'jump in the fire, I don't care' thing.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyK View Post
I still don't understand how Christina and Alicia got so tight at the end - Alicia was part of the whole 'jump in the fire, I don't care' thing.
I guess it was all part of the grand delusion that also had Alicia thinking she was in charge of the game.

I'm willing to give Colton some benefit of the doubt, partially because of what I've seen him say in post-evacuation interviews, which tended to be more direct than what he said last night. Like I've said before, perhaps it's because he reminds me of a few people I've known over the years, but I think he was/is immature and I think he says those things thinking he's being funny and entertaining. It's almost like he's playing to stereotype and trying to channel Jack McFarland, without the maturity or the self-awareness to understand how others perceive him or how he sounds.

It's one reason I actually would like to see him on next season. The proof is in the pudding. Let's see if he really did learn from watching himself and if he can change his gameplay. Let's see if he's grown up any. If he hasn't, I'll be as happy as anyone to watch him get thrown to the poisonious snakes Jeff was talking about.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Survivor 25 does NOT include Colton (whew!)

http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...season-preview
Old 05-14-2012, 06:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley1929 View Post

I'm surprised. And a little disappointed. (Yeah, I know I'm alone on that here. Mayim Bialik and I can live with that. )
Old 05-14-2012, 08:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirley1929 View Post

How accurate is the source? Wish CBS had taken a poll to choose the returnees. Bruce, Russell Swan, and Mike Skupin would have been my picks.

Glad Sabrina won second place; Chelsea had a few ideas on vote-outs during game but mostly followed Kim.

It's only words, and words are all I have to take your heart away.