GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,051
0 members and 2,051 guests
No Members online

Old 08-18-2000, 10:29 PM
Cassie

Post Chi-O

Just wondering how my sorority is perceived across the nation? Be honest!! I don't mind negatives...cuz Chi-O will always be the right one for me in *my* heart

Love in Chi-O, Cassie
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-18-2000, 11:15 PM
iluvbeef

The Chi-O at Florida State is perceived to be a great house. The girls are awesome, cute and friendly. Whenever I think of that house though, it reminds me of the Ted Bundy massacre years ago. As a result, this house has security guards and other precautions.
Old 08-19-2000, 01:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

chi-o's at my school are all SUPER nice girls..... during rush i thought they came across as some of the most genuine people. everyone in my class who pledged there was super-nice and down-to-earth. socially, they aren't considered up with the "top 3" houses on my campus.... but they do have their fans among certain fraternities. the girls aren't as fashion-y as some of the other sororities.
Old 08-19-2000, 01:40 PM
gloriajean

Thumbs up

Chi-O was not at my university and I have only knowingly met one Chi-O and she is a lovely person. My understanding is that Chi-O and Tridelts are 2 of the big ones in terms of no. of chapters and/or no. of initiates. I believe that KKG has quite high no's as well.
Old 08-21-2000, 09:45 AM

Cool

The only Chi O I've ever met is a girl I work with and she's one of my best buds....so I'd have to give y'all a thumbs up!
Old 08-23-2000, 05:53 PM

Attended a fairly large Midwest University in the 60's. The Chi-o's were great there. Smart and pretty.

I'm a Delt Division Vice President now, and recently attended Karnea, our every two year International Conference. I saw some of the undergraduate brothers from my Alma Mater and they tell me that things haven't changed. They still think very highly of Chi-o's.

Congratulations.

DeltAlum
Old 08-26-2000, 10:19 PM
anabelle

Smile

Hey! I have a friend who's in Chi-O and
I was wondering what y'all thought of this
sorority. I've got another year in high school, but I was wondering what it was like on other campuses around the country. Thanx for any info.