GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Entertainment TV, movies, music, books, sports, radio...

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,466
3 members and 2,463 guests
Cookiez17, navane

Old 07-08-2003, 03:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay I way behind I haven't seen Day's in like months. What happened to Brandon is he not on the show anymore. He left Sammie? What's going on? So what about the lexi baby story with brandon how will that end. Can someone please let me know what happened to Brandon (so cute).

I get a day off from work tommorrow I'm going to try and watch it and follow along with it.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 07-08-2003, 03:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Oops I read some of the previous post so now I know what happened to Brandon. I wish that I had of seen it. Do you think he'll come back to the show?

RC Recruitment Counselor for the Fall
Old 07-08-2003, 05:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by texas*princess
I hope Brady doesn't die!!! He's my favorite!!!

I also thought the "explosion" today was super corny..

I thought the explosion was pretty lame! I'm worried about the O'Reily writer that came up with and writes for Passions. I do not want Days like Passions!!!!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: .....

Quote:
Originally posted by UKDaisy
I thought the explosion was pretty lame! I'm worried about the O'Reily writer that came up with and writes for Passions. I do not want Days like Passions!!!!!!
Oh I know!!! I really hope that was just a lapse of judgement and doesn't become a norm for Days. I would absolutely go *MAD* if Days started becoming like Passions!!!
Old 07-08-2003, 07:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: .....

Quote:
Originally posted by texas*princess
Oh I know!!! I really hope that was just a lapse of judgement and doesn't become a norm for Days. I would absolutely go *MAD* if Days started becoming like Passions!!!
I agree with you 100%... which is why I was SO upset when I heard he was going to write for Days (even though I still watch the train wreck that is Passions). But didn't he USED to write for Days anyway?
Old 07-08-2003, 07:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to RedFox
Angry Hrmmm

Anyone still annoyed that the new Phillip isn't Phillip! They were talking about how Belle was so brave on the Island in Puerto Rico getting Grams' ruby but grrrr he wasn't there!!!!! Haha okay I'm just venting..I watched it for the first time in a LOOOONG while yesterday...what happened to Sami's voice? and ewww...Cassie and Lucas, super gross
Old 07-08-2003, 09:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Sami went through a glass door at the DiMera mansion... injury to her throat = no voice. I was cleaning today and only caught bits and pieces... what explosion? Something tells me I'm not too sorry I missed that.
Old 07-08-2003, 10:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
Quote:
Originally posted by deltaphi94
what explosion?
John and Tony were on a DiMera yacht and a bomb exploded. I think it was planted by Maya.
Old 07-08-2003, 10:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Re: .....

Quote:
Originally posted by SSS1365
I agree with you 100%... which is why I was SO upset when I heard he was going to write for Days (even though I still watch the train wreck that is Passions). But didn't he USED to write for Days anyway?

O'Reily (sp?) wrote for Days when......gasp......Marlana was possessed!!!!!! We do not want to go there again! Or at least I don't!!
Old 07-08-2003, 11:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to veemers
Aw, come on, Marlena being possessed was the greatest, second perhaps only to Vivian burying Hope alive in that coffin with the air tank and the radio...or how about when Stefano kept Marlena in a cage in France?

DOUL rocks! I take my lunch break at work at noon just so I can watch every day!
Old 07-09-2003, 04:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
Quote:
Originally posted by veemers
Aw, come on, Marlena being possessed was the greatest, second perhaps only to Vivian burying Hope alive in that coffin with the air tank and the radio...or how about when Stefano kept Marlena in a cage in France?
OMG those were soooo the good ol DAYS!!! and the lady in white....hells yeah.....that whole saga....and when eileen davidson played two characters....kristen and that other chick.....that whole baby mess....what was her name?!

when laura and jack got it on.....the old austen and carrie were together....or when mike and carrie were together and sami was a much more interesting evil person! this new stuff i could care less about....but when john was being tried for tony's murder....those were the DAYS!!!

My Facebook
Old 07-09-2003, 09:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: .....

Quote:
Originally posted by UKDaisy
O'Reily (sp?) wrote for Days when......gasp......Marlana was possessed!!!!!! We do not want to go there again! Or at least I don't!!
wow! why am i not surprised!!! now i can see where Passions gets their whole demons and good & evil thing from!

Surprisingly I actually first started watching Days when Marlena was possessed, and my initial thought was "WTH?!"

Please O'Reily, please, let's not go there again! Some things were only meant to be once... and some things just aren't trends. Cheesy special effects, cheesy storylines and demons in soap operas included
Old 07-09-2003, 11:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Wow, those really WERE good ole Days!

The Lady in White......"Joooohnnnnnnyyyyy!"

Kristen, Susan and the gang....."That Kris-tann is meeeeann meaaannn meaaaan!"

The thing is, Passions does suck, but Days was never that hokey. I think Reilly knew how to write really well for the DiMeras especially. I didn't care for Marlena being held in the bird cage in Paris....loved Vivian burying Carly alive....

I think Reilly definitely has a "Dark Shadows" influence, which is cool cuz i loved that show (1991) too.
Old 07-09-2003, 12:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to LeslieAGD
The buried alive story was psycho, but - in a sick way - pretty good!

I also thought the Kristen/Susan/Sister/Tommy story was great!!!
Old 07-09-2003, 01:59 PM

I've been watching days since the early 90s!!...sad...but I don't really remember WANTING to watch until the Lady in White saga...I was so enthralled with the Hope/Princess Gina story too...

I always love the Christmas time episodes when they put the ornaments on the tree and it has everybody's name...so touching!