GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,411
1 members and 2,410 guests
Cookiez17
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 07:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Down the rabbit hole....

Or elephant hole...

Whichever.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-29-2008, 08:48 PM
GreekChat Member

PJ: LOL @ that quoted text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristocrat View Post
One of the things that makes organizations such as fraternities/sororities appealing is that fact that they are mysterious and unique. Gamma Beta Chi is a brotherhood that is truly both, I won't deny. Our main focuses are service and education. It is not our duty to validate or reveal any of our history on a group such as this. Should you be interested in our organization's history, feel free to find a chapter near you and become involved in the intake process.
My brother has been quite candid with you because of your deceptive and investigative nature, which would have offended anyone. I am not particularly offended because these menial conversations do speak volumes for the level of character that you possess. Should you feel the need to carry on a mature and diplomatic conversation regarding my organization or anything Greek of interest, feel free to email me at ays20042003@yahoo.com.
Sooooo people are expected to pursue your organization without any information about it? I call BS.

And it's funny how we never hear anything about GBX, but all of a sudden, two of its most esteemed members find their way to this thread. If you don't want people knowing about your organization, or you don't feel the need to discuss your fraternity, don't bring it to a DISCUSSION BOARD.

I swear, I leave GC for two days and the crazies come out...

Old 08-29-2008, 09:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aristocrat View Post
One of the things that makes organizations such as fraternities/sororities appealing is that fact that they are mysterious and unique. Gamma Beta Chi is a brotherhood that is truly both, I won't deny. Our main focuses are service and education. It is not our duty to validate or reveal any of our history on a group such as this. Should you be interested in our organization's history, feel free to find a chapter near you and become involved in the intake process.
My brother has been quite candid with you because of your deceptive and investigative nature, which would have offended anyone. I am not particularly offended because these menial conversations do speak volumes for the level of character that you possess. Should you feel the need to carry on a mature and diplomatic conversation regarding my organization or anything Greek of interest, feel free to email me at ays20042003@yahoo.com.

Interesting name - anybody else made to think of the joke by the same name?
Old 08-29-2008, 09:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWTXBelle View Post
Interesting name - anybody else made to think of the joke by the same name?
I did.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senusret I View Post
Down the rabbit hole....

Or elephant hole...

Whichever.

So skittle....you still typing e-crap huh.

Well I have a few questions for you.

How does it feel have your founders (Seven Jewel Thieves) break into a locker in a Masonic Lodge?

How does it feel to have your Jewel Thieves lift the colors of the frat from PMA?

How does it feel to know that two of your jewels were accused of rape?

How does it feel to know that one of your jewels was accused of stabbing another person?

How does it feel to be shunned by a pretty significant amount of your brothers because your a fruit?

Now don't be shy or coy. Don't try to lie or divert. Aspirants would like to know.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbear19 View Post
Seriously?

http://encarta.msn.com/dictionary_/sly.html

sly [ slī ] (comparative sli·er, superlative sli·est)
adjective

Definition:
1. crafty: cleverly skillful and cunning
2. evasive: lacking honesty or straightforwardness
3. mischievous: full of playful mischief

[13th century. < Old Norse slœgr "clever, crafty"]

Very good...... here is a cookie.

Maybe next time you can look up discretion. Since that is something that you were not taught.

FYI-I could care less about the story of your founding. If your founders were indeed set-outs. More power to em.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrus_manus View Post
So skittle....you still typing e-crap huh.

Well I have a few questions for you.

How does it feel have your founders (Seven Jewel Thieves) break into a locker in a Masonic Lodge?

How does it feel to have your Jewel Thieves lift the colors of the frat from PMA?

How does it feel to know that two of your jewels were accused of rape?

How does it feel to know that one of your jewels was accused of stabbing another person?

How does it feel to be shunned by a pretty significant amount of your brothers because your a fruit?

Now don't be shy or coy. Don't try to lie or divert. Aspirants would like to know.
It feels GREAT because at the end of the day, I'm still an Alpha and you're not, yet still obsessed with us.
Old 09-02-2008, 07:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by preciousjeni View Post
LOL

They've given us fair warning. GBX is not to be trifled with:
Actually, this person is neither a member of GBX. Nor is she a member of our sister group LBX.

But ..........I have a question for you too.

What is the purpose of Theta Nu Theta? Yeah, I got the whole multi-cultural spiel but let's be real here. Most Americans can shake their family trees and a person of another race will drop out.

So, were you all founded because you were especially confused? Or is this some type of hustle? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
It feels GREAT because at the end of the day, I'm still an Alpha and you're not, yet still obsessed with us.

Thank God for small favors.

And your attempting to divert..
Old 09-02-2008, 08:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Actually, this person is neither a member of GBX. Nor is she a member of our sister group LBX.

But ..........I have a question for you too.

What is the purpose of Theta Nu Theta? Yeah, I got the whole multi-cultural spiel but let's be real here. Most Americans can shake their family trees and a person of another race will drop out.

So, were you all founded because you were especially confused? Or is this some type of hustle? Inquiring minds would like to know.
Theta Nu Theta was a fictitious fraternity from Stomp the Yard.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
PJ: LOL @ that quoted text.

Sooooo people are expected to pursue your organization without any information about it? I call BS.

And it's funny how we never hear anything about GBX, but all of a sudden, two of its most esteemed members find their way to this thread. If you don't want people knowing about your organization, or you don't feel the need to discuss your fraternity, don't bring it to a DISCUSSION BOARD.

I swear, I leave GC for two days and the crazies come out...
And the joys of a Discussion Board, simple simon, is that anyone can comment on what they want. Maybe you would have learned that lesson if you weren't strolling to the Lambada so much. Now go play with the rest of your goya phi goya brethren.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:06 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Theta Nu Theta is fictitious
So is Theta Nu Xi.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:12 AM
GreekChat Member

So skittle....you still typing e-crap huh. You would know, because much like your fairy founders, I'm sure you've tasted the rainbow yourself. Only a homosexual would be this concerned about my opinion in a debate.

Well I have a few questions for you. Aspirants usually do.

How does it feel have your founders (Seven Jewel Thieves) break into a locker in a Masonic Lodge? Do you know which ones? Hmm, was it the ones who were actual Masons, or are you just grasping at straws. The question is how doe it feel. It feels fine. If it's true, they were young and silly. Who cares?

How does it feel to have your Jewel Thieves lift the colors of the frat from PMA? Phi Mu Alpha had a chapter at Ithaca College in 1901. It is highly unlikely that my founders would have socialized with white students at another college in the first place. I don't believe they "lifted" the colors from a frat they would have known little to nothing about. Coincidence. Also, I think one of your sissy GBX brothers told you this over the weekend. and he, too, is mad because he didn't get picked for Alpha.

How does it feel to know that two of your jewels were accused of rape? Never heard that one before.

How does it feel to know that one of your jewels was accused of stabbing another person? Shit happens.

How does it feel to be shunned by a pretty significant amount of your brothers because your a fruit? Shunned by few and embraced by all others. That's life.

I'm RASHID DARDEN, an award-winning independently published novelist. Now, since you've clearly done your research on me, googled me, probably read my books.... be a man and tell me YOUR real name.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to preciousjeni
Quote:
We're aware.

Quote:

I'm sorry, sweetie. You must be legally female to join Theta Nu Xi. But thanks for inquiring.

Quote:
And the joys of a Discussion Board, simple simon, is that anyone can comment on what they want. Maybe you would have learned that lesson if you weren't strolling to the Lambada so much. Now go play with the rest of your goya phi goya brethren.
This child is showing his true prejudiced colors. He must be heated. I guess the truth hurts.

Talented, tested, tenacious, and true...
A woman of diversity through and through.
Old 09-02-2008, 10:10 AM
GreekChat Member

For a while I thought this guy was just a run of the mill idiot. I'm sorry to see that he is in fact nothing better than a low entertainment value troll. What a shame. Nothing worse than a troll who isn't even marginally amusing.