GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Kappa > Kappa Kappa Gamma

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,151
0 members and 1,151 guests
No Members online

Old 06-28-2001, 10:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up Good Luck, Epsilon Kappa Chapter of KKG!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the Epsilon Kappa chapter at the University of South Caroline is currently hard at work to raise money to build their own chapter house!

Let's wish them our love and support! (And if you have any extra $$$ lying around, I'm sure they'd be interested in using it to build their house!)

GOOD LUCK, EPSILON KAPPA!!!!

Here is a link to their chapter homepage: http://web.sa.sc.edu/kkg/home.htm

------------------
Oh, Kappa Kappa Kappa Gamma,
I'm so happy that I am a
Kappa Kappa Kappa Gamma,
Nobody knows . . . how
happy I am!

[This message has been edited by imsohappythatiama (edited June 28, 2001).]
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 06-28-2001, 07:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi ladies! I'm a ZTA, but I live in S Carolina. KKG is not only getting a house there, but they are actually building an entire greek village! It's pretty exciting b/c USC's greek system is huge! Zeta was the first to break ground on a house, and I can't wait to go see it! Best of luck with the Kappa house. I can't wait to see the finished greek village!

------------------
"Seek the noblest."
Zeta Love! <3
Old 06-28-2001, 10:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Dianne:
Hi ladies! I'm a ZTA, but I live in S Carolina. KKG is not only getting a house there, but they are actually building an entire greek village! It's pretty exciting b/c USC's greek system is huge! Zeta was the first to break ground on a house, and I can't wait to go see it! Best of luck with the Kappa house. I can't wait to see the finished greek village!

Dianne--this is wonderful news for the Panhellenic community!

On behalf of KKG, I wish you and ZTA the best of luck...it's so nice to see greek systems flourishing!

------------------
Oh, Kappa Kappa Kappa Gamma,
I'm so happy that I am a
Kappa Kappa Kappa Gamma,
Nobody knows . . . how
happy I am!
Old 10-22-2001, 04:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile House!!

that is wonderful news about South Carolina getting a house!! at Zeta Upsilon (Georgia Southern University) we are building as well!! We broke ground about a month ago and the house should be done in May!! We are all very excited about our house and are pleased to know that other Kappa chapters are growing and building!
Old 04-18-2002, 05:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Kappa House at South Carolina

I just wanted to let all of the Kappa's on GC know that the University just approved our proposal for a chapter house at South Carolina!! The Epsilon Kappa Chapter will house 30 women beginning in August 2003. I am the House Board President at EK, and I am so excited that we are moving ahead.

I have been working on this project for the past 2 years, and this is so exciting. I know there is so much more work to be done, but I can't wait for the chapter to move in!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Martha
Old 11-11-2002, 06:57 PM
GreekChat Member

I just wanted all the Kappa's out there to know that Epsilon Kappa at the University of South Carolina will begin building a chapter house this fall for occupation next August!

I think we will be able to close our loan on Thursday, and after that the builder can begin! The women at South Carolina are so excited about having a chapter house, and they are looking forward to their first recruitment in their own home!

Great things are happening in Kappa!!

Loyally,
Martha
EK House Board President
Old 11-12-2002, 10:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Hey, y'all...

Just wanted to give y'all some updates on what's going on with the village. Currently, SAE, ATO, KA, and ZTA are the only ones with houses, but Sigma Chi, Alpha Chi, tri-delt, and KD have broken ground. ADPi, Chi O, Kappa, and DZ have all turned in plans and have lots, but to my knowledge haven't broken ground yet. ZTA just had dedication a couple of weeks ago, but their house has been finished for a couple of months, and there are currently women living there. I'll check on the four that I'm not sure about groundbreaking and let you know. Those that have already broken ground should be moving in next fall.
Old 01-28-2003, 05:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear Kappas,

I just wanted to update y'all on our progress at South Carolina - we began construction early January for the Epsilon Kappa chapter house!! We expect to be completed early August.

I hope all of the Kappas are doing well, and I hope everyone has a wonderful semester!

Loyally,
Martha
EK House Board President
Old 01-28-2003, 11:19 PM
GreekChat Member

This is an exciting time for Epsilon Kappa! Martha has worked very hard on this project. We had a House Board meeting tonight, and Martha brought the brick and shingles samples. The Kappa house will be gorgeous!!! It's so much fun to watch the progress.
Old 01-30-2003, 09:29 AM
GreekChat Member

To Martha and the Epsilon Kappas, congratulations for a successful construction! I always like to hear "good news stories" about Kappa and the NPC community. I Keep everyone posted as to how it's going and I can't wait to see the final pictures! Save them for Convention 2004 for show and tell! Good luck and best wishes, Loyally,
Julie
Old 04-03-2003, 09:00 AM
GreekChat Member

The builders have made so much progress on the Kappa house. Check out some of the pictures on Epsilon Kappa's site:

http://web.sa.sc.edu/kkg/home.htm (If this doesn't work, it's because I'm computer illiterate! imsohappythatiama has a link on her post that started this thread--I'm sure hers works!)

We are selling T-shirts that are so cute. I can't wait to get mine! We are also selling bricks for the patio. Everything is coming along nicely--how fun it will be to hold recruitment in our new house!
Old 04-03-2003, 01:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to sherbertlemons
Wow! The house looks like it will be absolutely gorgeous. I'm so happy for them. Maybe we'll be excitedly posting updates about our house progress sometime in the next few years.

In any case, keep us updated!
Old 04-08-2003, 12:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Congratulations Epsilon Kappa! I am an alum from Furman and Advise the HA Chapter there alongside some of your alumni! They are wonderful women, and I've enjoyed working with them. I can't wait to make it over to Columbia to see the Greek Village first-hand. Two of my best friends are ZTAs that attended their house dedication not long ago, and I can't wait to attend yours!

Good luck and keep us posted!
Old 04-09-2003, 06:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Thank you for your kind words about the EK house! I have some really good pictures to share if you would like to see them (just PM me and send me your email address if you would like to see). We are well on our way to occupy in August! The chapter is so excited!

It would be fun one day to help Eta Eta with their house project. After this one, I'll feel like a pro!

Loyally,
Martha
Old 04-10-2003, 04:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile Familiar pictures!

Congratulations to EK, that is wonderful that they are building a house. How exciting!

And to my pleasant suprise when I visited their website I saw a familiar sight - the stain glass window that adorns the entrance of my own chapter, Delta Xi. The window was a gift from an alumnea that we recieved in 1980 after moving into our current home on campus. How fitting!

In fact, noticed a few graphics from the Delta Xi's - glad we could help decorate the site! (PM me if you want more - I have lots of "spare" kappa graphics!)

L&L,
Paula

Last edited by paulaKKG; 04-10-2003 at 04:56 PM.