GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 3,013
1 members and 3,012 guests
No Members online

Old 05-17-2002, 03:10 PM
GreekChat Member

ROFL at how many women on this thread are thanking Sigma Phi Epsilon for sending them husbands and fiances. Do you think its something they feed those boys?
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-17-2002, 06:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Rachel0497
Thanks to my soror Finer Woman 10-A-91 for posting such a great topic!!!

My shout-outs:

To the women of Delta Sigma Theta -I have much love and respect for you all. As a freshman, several of their Fall 96 Pyramids were very welcoming and helpful to me and my group of friends. When I joined Zeta the next semester, the women of Delta (those same women from Fall 96) were extremely nice to us. They bought us gifts, and supported us at our coming out show. I just saw two of them at my graduation last week, and they are still some of nicest women alive!!!

To the ladies of Sigma [color=royal blue] Gamma[/color] Rho-We didn't any of y'all at my campus, but every one that I've ever met has always been so positive and kind!!!

To the men of Alpha Phi Alpha- Some of the nicest guys around!!!

To all my fellow greeks out there-keep working hard in your communities!!!
Old 06-30-2002, 11:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Finer Woman10-A-91 Send a message via Yahoo to Finer Woman10-A-91
back to the top!

Because its important to realize...
Old 06-30-2002, 12:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Talking

I would like to recognize Zeta Sigma Chi and Delta Gamma Pi for being outstanding examples of diverse sisterhood! It not easy to be a multicultural sorority and the ladies of these sisterhoods represent themselves well!

M.V.
Old 06-30-2002, 03:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystical_Vision
I would like to recognize Zeta Sigma Chi and Delta Gamma Pi for being outstanding examples of diverse sisterhood! It not easy to be a multicultural sorority and the ladies of these sisterhoods represent themselves well!

M.V.
Thank you so much for the compliment, but we should really be thanking orgs like Theta Nu Xi and Mu Sigma Upsilon for paving the way for us since you all are older than we are. Keep up the good work ladies!
Old 07-25-2002, 03:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Finer Woman10-A-91 Send a message via Yahoo to Finer Woman10-A-91
Thumbs up another nudge upward and forward ever!

there you go!
Old 08-06-2002, 12:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Nope, I won't let this thread die!

I want this thread to live at least until December 31st!
Surely, someone who has not posted on this thread has something nice they can say about another organization!

Where is the love????
Old 08-06-2002, 02:46 AM
GreekChat Member

This is such a nice Thread! I just want to thank Finer Woman for putting this up here for us all...

Alright, now for my love:

First of all, I have to tell the wonderful men of SIGMA PI how very important they are to my chapter. You not only brought us to life at Dominguez, but you helped us through some tough times. Thank you very much for your love and support!

For the gentlemen of LAMBDA THETA PHI I would like to thank you for the great times we've had. You not only make it fun to go to work everyday, but you truely understand how to PARRRTAY!!!

SIGMA LAMBDA BETA has some great men in their Fraternity! (Maybe that's why one of them is our Chapter Sweetheart???) Much love to you!

For the PHI IOTA ALPHA's thanks for being the "new kids on the block" with us, and supporting us at all of our events!

PHI BETA SIGMA even though I don't know ya'll too well, I do know that you're hella cool.

To the gentlemen of the KAPPA ALPHA ORDER thank you for being such hospitable hosts when we "invaded" you this past spring. If you decide to take a road trip down here, we'll more than happily be your hostesses! Thanks for the great time!

Now for the ladies:

SIGMA GAMMA RHO keep doing whatcha doing! You are so sweet, and never looked down on us when we were starting up here. Thank you for your support! Much love to that lovely Deedra!

For the ZETA PHI BETA's, I wish everyone were half as nice as you lovely ladies are! Thank you for your warm smiles and welcoming hugs!

To the women of SIGMA LAMBDA GAMMA, even though we've been through some ish, you're still some cool peeps!

For Sandy of ALPHA GAMMA DELTA thank you so much for your information about Hawaii. Although my sister didn't use you for help, yet... She was so glad to know that there was someone there that supported her. Thank you once again!

Fraternally,
Beth

diokete hupsala
Old 08-07-2002, 01:28 AM
UMgirl

I think this thread needs to be moved back up to the top or at least the first page
Old 08-07-2002, 04:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to enlightenment06
Whatup everyone. I wanna give some phi-skee love phirst and phoremost to those pretty ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Also mad love to Zeta Phi Beta for holding it down with a small chapter. To the NPC'ers much love goes to Alpha Phi, and I gotta give a big ol' cyber hug to the ladies of Phi Sigma Sigma (ya'll some cool peoples). In the IFC I gotta show love to Pi Kappa Phi for trying to change the game and SAE for being the renegade rule-breakers (they liven up the campus). To my NALFO peeps too much love to Latinas Promoviendo Comunidad/Lambda Pi Chi Sorority, Inc. and big ups to the caballeros of La Unidad Latina/Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc. Also love to Sigma Lambda Gamma. Big ups to the rest of the Greek world.

Last edited by enlightenment06; 08-07-2002 at 04:58 AM.
Old 08-07-2002, 12:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SapphireSweetie
Greek Love

Can I just say how happy I am that we're here givin props to each other?

Let's start to with the ladies first... isn't that the normal way to go?
Sisterly love to ALL the Phi Sigs AIM HIGH!!

Love to the sisters of Alpha Delta Pi for being the girls that you are!! Love to Tzena and their recent alum Sona!!

Love to the sisters of Zeta Phi Beta... you have some of the most interesting and entertaining ladies... especially to my favorite deuce =P

Love to the sisters of Delta Sigma Theta.... Diva just doesn't describe it..

To all the brothers:
Love to Lambda Chi Alpha, you are the only men I know who have me running around with a greased watermelon.

Love to the caballeros of La Unidad Latina/ Lambda Upsilon Lambda..... Ruuuuuuudy!! U r too much.

Love to the ice cold brothers of Alpha Phi Alpha... especially to the "enlightened" one .. we have some interesting convos don't we? And congrats to Brian for crossing into Alpha Land.

I know I probably forgot someone, but mad love to ALL sororities and fraternites... it's only with respecting the history and culture of others can we truly learn to respect individuals Besides.. u just gotta give me props for tryin to do all these colors... this is some work!! LOL!!
Old 08-07-2002, 01:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up Now you Know

This would not be official till I came over!

One love to my Pretty Girls that wear 20 Pearls. Those AKAs for thier catillion and beautillion programs and thier millions of scholorships they have handed out.

Much respect to those men in Krimson and Kream Kappa Alpha Psi for making sure our children are "Guide Right"

Big up to the Omegas out there for getting out there and registering people to vote with Big Op

DST you know you hold it down with the Delta Academy

To those that rock the [COLOR=royal blue]Royal Blue[/COLOR] and Pure White

[COLOR=royal blue]Phi Beta Sigma - Sigma Beta Club [/COLOR] Nuff Said!

[COLOR=royal blue]Zeta Phi Beta - Storks Nest[/COLOR] - making sure we have healty babies is always important!

[COLOR=royal blue]Sigma Gamma Rho[/COLOR] - much love on your assult on literacy! Keeping it golden!

Iota Phi Theta - Working harder on mentoring this year then I have ever seen!

DZ - One love to my DZ heads ya always working cleaning up doing something!

One love to my Tri Delta Masses for always being supportive of student government!

Big Up to my Sig Ep warriors! Always respectful to all other orgs in and out the house!

One love to all my GC Heads

Finerwoman(one day we will finish the walk )
AKA2D
CT4
OA
and the rest ya know who ya are!

Finally the Sphinxpoet has come back to GC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-07-2002, 06:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to prospectiverushee
Smile

I want to give lots of love to all the greek organizations out there. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Much love to the ladies of Sigma Gamma Rho (especially NinjaPoodle), that's for having me in your thoughts and prayers while I was going thur my whole process.

Much love to the ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha: One of the ladies in the Human Resources at my company is a member of you fine organization. Really sweet and classy lady.
Old 08-18-2002, 01:57 AM
GreekChat Member

nope...

Not yet...back to the top! Where are the rest of the NPHCers, NICs, NPCers, IFCs organizations. Stop being so self absorbed! It's okay to say something nice about another organization. No one will think you are less loyal to your own organization...really.
Old 08-18-2002, 02:40 PM
GreekChat Member

What a nice thread this is!!

I also want to start out with giving a shout out to the other 3 of the Farmville 4 too:Sigma Sigma Sigma, Alpha Sigma Alpha, Zeta Tau Alpha. We have come such a long way and continue to grow.

To the men of Phi Mu Alpha, thanks for all your help throughout the music community. We really appriciate it!!

Also, to the women of Alpha Omicron Pi, you are wonderful women. My best friend is an AOII and those women have showed me nothing but love since I met them. Thank you for your greek friendship.

This is such a beautiful thread, don't let it die!

Kappa Delta Sorority

Sigma Alpha Iota Music Fraternity