GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,538
2 members and 2,536 guests
John
Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2005, 07:39 AM
GreekChat Member

Dear Greeting Card Industry:
Your selection of engagement cards is pitiful. Pitiful. I just wanted to get a nice congratulations on your engagement card for my brother and his fiancee and the selection was terrible.

Dear Mahogany Line of Hallmark Greeting Cards:
So I guess it's too much to ask you to create some engagement cards?

Dear Pastor Murphy:
Had a marvelous time in church yesterday. Thank you for allowing us to put love into action.
Old 12-19-2005, 09:22 AM
GreekChat Member

To the stupid folks @ Lowes Bath Dept:

Thanks for screwing up our order AND not telling us. Here we were thinking that our vanity top was going to be in by the 16th (like you said) and lo and behold now we won't get it until after the new year. We ordered it on 11/25! When you messed up the order and had to resend on 12/7, did it ever dawn on you to call us to let us know? You knew i would have snatched my loot back from you stupid people. Now I have all my bathroom stuff in my kitchen for the holidays. Grrr!!!
WTF is up with your employees? How are you gonna have folks not trained on the system working there? WHAT ARE THEY THERE FOR THEN???? Good thing you had Mr. Starfish down there and NOT me. I was PMS'ing and looking for a few victims to unleash my wrath on. But that's ok, it's cool.

Try not having my isht by 1/5. Then you will see the Wrath of my Madness

Old 12-19-2005, 10:08 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
Dear Sweet Pea,

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Old 12-19-2005, 10:11 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Bamboozled
A prank that Sweet Pea played on her girls the other day purporting statistical probability.
Old 12-19-2005, 10:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
A prank that Sweet Pea played on her girls the other day purporting statistical probability.
Ahhhh, yes. Sweet Pea is quite the prankster.
Old 12-19-2005, 12:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear Sears Automotive Department,
Thank you for NOT replacing my car battery when I brought my car to you for service. I had to take my car to another service station, so that they could charge me $25 to tell me that YOU ALL did not put in a car battery. What kind of people to you have working there? I mean...who does this??
Old 12-19-2005, 12:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to nikki1920 Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1920
Quote:
Originally posted by StarFish106
To the stupid folks @ Lowes Bath Dept:

Thanks for screwing up our order AND not telling us. Here we were thinking that our vanity top was going to be in by the 16th (like you said) and lo and behold now we won't get it until after the new year. We ordered it on 11/25! When you messed up the order and had to resend on 12/7, did it ever dawn on you to call us to let us know? You knew i would have snatched my loot back from you stupid people. Now I have all my bathroom stuff in my kitchen for the holidays. Grrr!!!
WTF is up with your employees? How are you gonna have folks not trained on the system working there? WHAT ARE THEY THERE FOR THEN???? Good thing you had Mr. Starfish down there and NOT me. I was PMS'ing and looking for a few victims to unleash my wrath on. But that's ok, it's cool.

Try not having my isht by 1/5. Then you will see the Wrath of my Madness
Dear starfish:
Lowes' would have been installing that order FREE OF CHARGE. A call to the district/regional manager does wonders. Get a copy of all paperwork and get to calling.

Dear Papa Johns:
we were about to fight on saturday night. first i call and tell you that the order is carry out. then i get to the store and my pizza is not ready. THEN you make my pizza WITH onions when i specifically said NO onions and NO bacon. THEN you send the guy with my carryout order to my house. Do you know the "manager" had the nerve to get an attitude with my boyfriend when he called to complain? But your story changed real quick when he said that we wanted to come down there and get our money back. But that is ok. I got two pizzas, two sodas for $15.74. Thank you, Miguel, for being so gracious. I will be writing the district manager to complain about Jose and his nasty attitude b/c a fast food manager should not be arguing with a customer who's paid for their order. WHEW.. had to get that out.. lol
Old 12-19-2005, 12:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to JD1913
Grrrrrr

Booooo to bringing a date to an office function months ago... and co-workers STILL asking whatever happened to so and so... and If I bring someone new then i look fast/loose... but its not my fault that Im not married or that I have little tolerance for BS and Im not dating the same guy in december that I was in June... if I bring a sisterfriend or a soror, then there are questions about my sexuality and I dont fell like answering questions....

Boo to you inquiring about whether or not Im serious about "this one" and boooo because if there wasnt such a significant age gap or if you guys werent sooooo wack, or if you didnt talk about your kids NONSTOP, or work (when we are NOT AT WORK) I wouldnt mind going by myself....

and booo because NONE of the male associates have this problem!!
Old 12-19-2005, 01:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
To Tyler Perry: I want to see "Madea Goes To Jail" but $43.50 at the Colseum!!!! That's a lot of money! I'm not trying to knock your hussle or anything, but are you trying to build another mansion?

To Steve Harvey: The same message goes to you as well. $47.50!!!! And you're at the Performing Arts Center, which is a smaller place in the Colseum and three days before Madea. For that amount, Cedric better show up too. I know you're bringing Nephew Tommy and all (with his cute self) but still that's a lot of money!

To GC Family: I'm not trying to sound cheap but that's a lot of money. And then Ticketmaster has to get their money (more on the ticket) and you got to get hair and nails done and outfit...

To my nail tech: You rock! Thanks for helping me find something to wear for the wedding and doing my nails even thought I missed my eariler appointment due to work. Unfortually, I didn't meet anyone.

To my uncle: I don't know why you're trying to think you're a pimp, BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT!!

To the Pelham folks: I missed ya'll on Saturday. Wish ya'll were there.

To ENH now ENW: Congratulations on your marriage! May you and your husband have all the happiness in the world! It seems like yesterday that we were playing with dolls and reading The Babysitters Club and now we're all grown up. Time flies!! But I feel sad for you because YOU DESERVED A BETTER WEDDING!!!! Even though the ceremony was nice and you did the best you can under the budget you and your husband had, YOUR PARENTS SHOULD HAVE HELPED YOU OUT AND MADE SURE YOU HAD THE WEDDING YOU DREAMED ABOUT!!!! If your grandparents were still alive, there wouldn't have been a problem, but since they're not, there is nothing we can do about it. Maybe one day you and your husband may have a renewal of vows and have it like you want it. Love you cousin!

Signed,
JB13

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan
Old 12-20-2005, 02:01 PM
GreekChat Member

NYC transit strike or no transit strike, a certain financial services firm betta get it together. A GC member who shall remain nameless, was disrespected by your transit operation today. Let that isht happen tomorrow and you folks might see a demonstration of "sistah-girl" unlike any you've ever seen before.

If she comes in dressed in all black, look out. If you see her typing in black gloves, and mumbling to herself "I wish he would come over here and say something..." I suggest you get near the stairwell. Trust me, she ready.

Signed,
someone trying not to hear about this situation on CNN tomorrow.
~ Luke 19:10
Old 12-20-2005, 05:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: To all the bill collecta's I clare fo'gawd i'll pay ya on the 1st
Send a message via AIM to Gyrl7 Send a message via Yahoo to Gyrl7
Dear Jitterbug13,

In response to your letter to Steve Harey, don't feel bad. While Steve is a funny dude no question but I aint laughin tryna pay $47.50 to see his ash. All of the Original Kangs of Comedy would have to be there for me to spend that much. I'd groupie around for a discount!LOL

Dear TonyB06,

In response to your letter to NYC transit and Mr. Roger Toussaint. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Dear Mr. Cholly,

I was quite disappointed when I went to my bank online this morning at 6am and noticed there was no holiday bonus in my check. What I did notice was my phone buzzing at 7:30 with co-workers pissed off because they didn't get shizznick eitha! All I can say is I'mo take my swingline stap'la and go somewhere else, some place where they aint so cheap during the holidays! To add insult to injury yawl got the NERVE to ask us to participate in a grab bag......I am sooooooooooooooo out trying to find a recycled gift. If I can't find one before tomorrow morning, I'm going to CVS and getting the CHEAPEST chocolates I can find and to be a real itch I'mo leave the price tag on it.

Hmmph I'ont even care cause yawl aint gimme no bonus! No bonus no big spending!

Last edited by Gyrl7; 12-20-2005 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by unspokenone25 To Tyra Banks: Heffa, you are not Oprah! Please stop trying to be with the way you talk and look into the camera. You are not fooling anyone! Heffa! Oh, and this little Top Model reunion on your show...not cute. Very tacky! That's why I'm not watching ANTM anymore. And I damn sure wasn't watching that weak azz-wanna be-Ellen combined with Oprah combined with Ricky Lake show. All I want for Christmas is for your fake show to get canceled.
YESSSSSS!!!! what i been tell everyone since that show came on!

dear professor B.: why did you have to go and give that corny final? it was only worth 15% of our grade and it was clearly an attempt to get research out of us for your post-doc work. i worked a lot harder othe 2nd midterm and i think it covered a lot more...

dear fellow new yorkers: how bout that strike? why are these ppl on the news happy-go-lucky walking over the brooklyn bridge like "its not SO bad..." whatever! it is freezin a$$ out there.

dear fever/flu: why do you choose to attack me all day every day since friday? you messed up my plans all weekend--thats 3 parties. downgrade.

dear r.kelly: did you really need a "director's commentary" for "trapped in the closet?" as if it wasnt explanatory enough... p.s. we know the only reason why the policeman's wife's name is bridget is so you could tie in the midget. damn shame. a MIDGET?! what are you, 12?

Last edited by tld221; 12-20-2005 at 05:58 PM.
Old 12-20-2005, 05:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: drifting on a memory... there's no place I'd rather be
To the people in line at the post office,
Didn't no body tell your azzez to wait until the last minute to mail off packages/gifts. So get a grip, shut up complaining, and WAIT. Just like me, quietly.

To the Postmaster,
You know good and dayum well everyone (no exceptions) waits until the last minute to mail packages and gifts. So could you please have more than 2 customer service reps at the counter.
Thank ya.

To SUV drivers,
Just because you're in these 2-ton big azz SUV's doesn't mean you can hog 2 lanes of the road. So learn how to drive one before you get one.
Old 12-20-2005, 08:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to jitterbug13 Send a message via Yahoo to jitterbug13
To Gyrl7: Thank you for understanding! Even though I paid almost $30 to see Ricky Smiley last year, I was disappointed to find out that he did the same jokes that he did the year before when I saw him. But still, I was hoping at least $30, not almost $50!

To the operator at the hospital I volunteer at: I knew that I wasn't suppose to give out that info, but I didn't know until AFTER THE FACT!! If you would have updated your patient list every few hours instead of the once a day, I would have known that the patient was in the "do not disclosed where they are" area. They knew that the paticent was in the hopsital and the nursing supervisor gave me the room number where the patient was. My job was to pass along the info. Trust me, I will be telling all of this to the volunteer coordinator in the morning!

To the hospital: I borrowed one of your magazines. It's a Rolling Stone. I was in the process of reading an article about a guy named Shawn Carter. He runs this company called Def Jam. I would like to finish reading it. You'll get it back soon.

Signed,
JB13

"I'd rather be hated for what I am than loved for what I'm not."--Kanye West

"Black is the new President."--Tracey Morgan
Old 12-20-2005, 09:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Dear Arby's: How are you going to make a BLT and leave off the T? I got one of them today and there was not a trace of tomato (not a seed,not juice, nothing)

To my boss: You know you messed up my plans the pass two days by making us come to work. I know the kids are out,but I had a full day planned before I roll out with the fam on Thursday. If I hadn't of heard my co-workers complaning(the Thursday before), girlie would have bounced today. Next time give me a litle more warning. Where's my Christmas bouns? You know I have a car note now

To my 2005 Ford Focus: I know that I wasn't feeling you in the beginning, but you're starting to grow on me. I got you without having to have a co-signer. I promise I'll take good care of you