GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 2,297
4 members and 2,293 guests
Cookiez17, Kevin, Phrozen Sands

Old 11-17-2004, 02:20 PM
GreekChat Member

what are you all's opinion on "hamsterdam?"

I Stay Woke!!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-22-2004, 02:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: I can't sleep at night when you are on my mind. Billie Womack is on the radio saying if you think your lonely now... what a minute that is too deep. I have to change the station...
Send a message via AIM to reddawn18 Send a message via Yahoo to reddawn18
I can not wait for it to be brought to an end. Last night, was crazy! I am glad someone is starting to hate was going on down there.

Okay why Avon Barksdale not letting it out the Stringer killed D? If he's so in love with family, why is laying with the Stringer Bell? No one messes with family!
Old 11-22-2004, 03:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Hamsterdam is about to come back and bite the creator in the behind.

How dare that one cop move the body and the shells just to keep the body count low?

I was hoping to see Marlo.

Too bad about Pres he seemed to be doing so well.

The sceen with McNaulty and the woman eatting dinner was too funny.

Why did those two idiots violate the Sunday rule and kill Grandma's Church Hat?

Avon need to man up and let Stringer have it...I love String but noooooooooo that was wrong.

Why are there only 3 shows left?
Old 11-22-2004, 03:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Millions of miles from civilization... so I can't wait to leave.
I am really starting to feel like Stringer runs that crew (sad to say). Avon was looking like a little boy who has to bring home bad grades to his mom. Stringer on the other hand looked at Breanna and said, "What ever happened to D... happened!" End of story.

I can't believe those idiots shot at Omar while he was with Mudear... It's on now.

BY THE WAY BRUTHU MUZONE IS BACK ON THE NEXT EPISODE. Stringer better get his mind right. Muzone knows he was set up by someone, and I think he knows it wasn't Avon. Also, I am sure he knows that Omar can tell him who set him up.

Why is McNulty in love with that braud. She doesn't want to get to know him. He is trying to make her into an OL LADY and it ain't gonna happen.

Dragging that body was VERY stupid, especailly when you leave a trail of blood behind you.

I really want the guy who buys the burners to find someone else to ride with him. Everytime I look at his girlfriend, it upsets my stomach.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:29 PM
GreekChat Member

The runner that purchases the phones, girlfriend has"da nasty mouf." Everytime I see her I'm like ughhhhhh. Wasn't she apart of the setup of Marlo? I could have sworn she was also sitting at the bar.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by OrangeMoon
The runner that purchases the phones, girlfriend has"da nasty mouf." Everytime I see her I'm like ughhhhhh. Wasn't she apart of the setup of Marlo? I could have sworn she was also sitting at the bar.
Yeah, I think she was sitting with Devonne at the bar. I think they used her to put more attention on Devonne, not that Devonne needed it. You know how it is when a guy spots the bad chick who sits with the other not so bad chicks. It just makes the bad chick even badder.

However, I gotta admit, her having " da nasty mouf " is the only check in her box as far as I am concerned.
Old 11-22-2004, 04:18 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by bobbyearl93
Yeah, I think she was sitting with Devonne at the bar. I think they used her to put more attention on Devonne, not that Devonne needed it. You know how it is when a guy spots the bad chick who sits with the other not so bad chicks. It just makes the bad chick even badder.

However, I gotta admit, her having " da nasty mouf " is the only check in her box as far as I am concerned.

Bad Bobbyearl93 just bad LOL
Old 11-22-2004, 04:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: I can't sleep at night when you are on my mind. Billie Womack is on the radio saying if you think your lonely now... what a minute that is too deep. I have to change the station...
Send a message via AIM to reddawn18 Send a message via Yahoo to reddawn18
Quote:

Not to say she has a nasty mouf but she is a gold digger. She is out for what she can get and she doesn't care who she brings down. And that man she is with, is very stupid. First off, if you are gonna get anything for the "org" you never bring someone who is OUTSIDE the org. That is what gets you killed! And for her to be the way she is, she looking to be shot. She is only hanging with him until she find someone "higher" up in the ranks. You saw how she was looking when her man gave the money man the reciepts. She was peeking in there like they owed her some money.

Though I love String... he is about to be eliminated. And avon needs to step up. He's back and he's still letting String pull all the stings (sorry for the pun).
Old 11-22-2004, 10:51 PM
GreekChat Member

ol' boy (i can never remember the cops' names) moving the body was a bad bad bad move. i understand that he is trying to hold it down for his commanding officer but at some point, some common sense needs to kick in. DRAGGIN a dang body?? come on now dude.

i think that the hamsterdam experiment is wrong but i don't think ol' boy should go straight to the media about it.

i thought it was funny how everyone was so concerned about omar's granny's "crown." slim charles is funny to me and i love the way he talks. i was also laughing when avon said he was going to make those fools buy the lady a new hat!! but i can't stand them two dudes. especially the one who is always in the passenger seat. they are just stupid.

and poor pres. i guess he had been behind the scenes for so long that he doesn't remember procedure. i knew something was going to happen and my heart was on pause because i thought he was going to get killed. when i found out what happened, i just shook my head. that sucks.

and i gotta agree with yall about that chickenhead who ridees around with burner boy. she's hard to look at and even harder to listen to.

I Stay Woke!!
Old 11-28-2004, 09:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Shall we begin
Old 11-29-2004, 01:49 PM
GreekChat Member

Man, where do I start?

I think it's safe to say Russell Bell AKA "Stringer" will not see season 4. He went out like a punk on last night's episode. I can't believe he ratted out Avon. But then again, anybody who would back door a man (shag his OL LADY) that's doing 20 years for the business has no loyallty or honor in my book. I'm guessing Avon may have him clipped, but Brother Mouzone or Omar may get to him first. Besides, I heard through the grapevine, that the actor who plays Stringer is ready to leave the Television Series and start doing more movies. Supposedly, Pfeifer (spelling) is gonna take his place on season 4.

I knew Bernard and his "chicken head" girlfriend would slip up and help the cops speed up the WIRE process. They are going to find him in a ditch real soon.

Ya boy Marlo didn't have to put a bullet in Devonne's mouth (she was already gonna die from the other two shots). It seemed like it bothered him after he did it. Then again, nothing seems to bother Marlo.

Looks like Slim Charles is second in command, now (as far as war time situations are concerned). Avon doesn't even talk to Stringer half the time, plus Slim Charles is issuing plenty orders.

Looks like Mouzone and Omar may square off on the next episode (or at least have a conversation). BTW, Lamar payed his dues for last season's slip up. Didn't know Colonel Rauls was gay, though. That was a BIG shock.

I still want my boy cutty to get back in the game, before he ends up going back to jail for knocking out one of the "youngins".
Old 11-29-2004, 03:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to 1browngirl Send a message via Yahoo to 1browngirl
Last night's episode was off the hook, IMO.

Bro. Mouzone is back!!! I wanted him to come back, have a conversation with Omar and both of them- in the words of Celie from The Color Purple...."get together and whup Stringers @zz."

When I saw Lester and Bubbs with Bernard and his girl, all I could do was laugh. They just helped the detail so much. Lester is TOO COOL! He is the man!

Hamsterdam - what can I say? Glad they all know about it. I think the mayor may use this to his advantage.

Stringer - you're dead one way or the other: killed by Omar, Mouzone, or Avon. I'mma miss your fine self!

I hope Cutty keeps doing what he's doing. I have a feeling that he may turn out to be a police informant, maybe to Carver. Especially after what Bunny told Carver last night.

I didn't get to see the preview of the next episode, but I can't wait.

Greater Service, Greater Progress since 1922
Old 11-29-2004, 11:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Man, where do I start?

I think it's safe to say Russell Bell AKA "Stringer" will not see season 4. He went out like a punk on last night's episode. I can't believe he ratted out Avon. But then again, anybody who would back door a man (shag his OL LADY) that's doing 20 years for the business has no loyallty or honor in my book. I'm guessing Avon may have him clipped, but Brother Mouzone or Omar may get to him first. Besides, I heard through the grapevine, that the actor who plays Stringer is ready to leave the Television Series and start doing more movies. Supposedly, Pfeifer (spelling) is gonna take his place on season 4.

i couldn't believe stringer did that either!! that was a straight up punk move. my sister thinks that those "body guards" are a setup by avon. i would rather they kill stringer off than replace him with mekhi pfiefer--i don't like him.

Quote:
Ya boy Marlo didn't have to put a bullet in Devonne's mouth (she was already gonna die from the other two shots). It seemed like it bothered him after he did it. again, nothing seems to bother Marlo.

how 'bout me and my sister were like "did he just put two bullets in her breast??!! now that was some cold-blooded isht to walk right up to that girl IN FRONT OF HER HOUSE and put bullets in her breast and in her mouth!! that boy aint got a soul!

Quote:
Didn't know Colonel Rauls was gay, though. That was a BIG shock.

i THOUGHT that was him! my sister didn't believe me.

and dang, I LOVES ME SOME CUTTY!!!!

I Stay Woke!!
Old 11-30-2004, 05:39 PM
GreekChat Member

I REFUSE to believe that Stringer is going to die. Maybe it's my carnal mind at work, but I really think Avon is going to get it. Avon is messing with the $$$ and Prop Joe and Stringer cannot have that! Plus, Avon seems to be a little unstable. He thinks this is a game with Marlo. I also cannot believe that Stringer called the po-lease on Avon.

My question of the day regarding Stringer is this....what is going to happen with that State Rep? Did you guys see when he was reading the paper and saw something about contracts being awarded then had Shamrock take those files to Levy? If he is trying to mess over Stringer (especially after he gave him

Marlo.....man....what can I say about him. He is too cold blooded! Exactly who was Devonne? Was she someone we had seen before?

I wish they had showed it when they left the "crown" for Omar's Granny. That would have truly been some comedy!

Good call on Cutty becoming a CI for Carver. I think that might happen too. Wonder what is going to happen to Hurk now that he has dropped a dime with the newspaper?

I also can't wait to see what happens with the election. When Grey finds out about his boy things are going to be real interesting!!

I was a bit confused with Muzone though......I thought he knew that Omar shot him because of some bad information and that Stringer had called it. Why is he looking for Omar then and not Stringer.

Who every said it about Slim Charles, I have to agree. He is the TRUTH!

You know who else cracks me up? That girl in Marlo's crew...I think her name is Snoop. When they pulled up to those 2 guys (including the not to bright one with the sideways hat) and told them to get in the car, I cracked up!!

Next week will be a Wire Marathon for me...I have the season on Tivo and need to transfer it to DVD.
Old 11-30-2004, 07:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Queencece
The Wire....

Aiight, help me out. I have some questions because it don't make sense to me.

Who is Mouzone?! What did he want with Omar?! I didn't know Omar was gay until last week when I read the bios on HBO.com.

Who was the big guy with Mouzone?! Is he gay?!

If I have to listen to that chickenhead call Bernard's name again, I am going to SCREAM!! The sound of her voice is so annoying. She makes me want to slap the taste out of her mouth because she is going to be that man's downfall. Meaning, he is going to listen with the little head instead of the DOME and get himself in trouble behind her. LIKE, helping the cops with the wires. What a genius move there, Bernard and Chickenhead!

SLIM CHARLES!!!!....I love me some Slim Charles. I don't know if its his voice or his braids, but there is something about him!!

Devonne was the chick that Marlo met in the club. She was suppose to meet him at the hotel for "another round" and he found out that it was a set up by Avon and that's why she was shot. It was cold blooded though. I have to admit to that, but how Marlo knew it was a set up is beyond me. The way they made it seem was that it was a hunch. I didn't quite understand that, but all in all he knew. When he shot her I have to say, it was CLASSIC!! I mean in both breasts and then the mouth. What a soldier! Crooked, but classic. BTW, who is his UGLY sidekick?!

Stringer....what can you say about him! I don't think its a "team" effort between him and Avon anymore because he is ratting ole boy out everytime you turn around. I have to say that he will see the end of his days sometime soon. If it is true about him not wanting to continue on the show, then his fione @$$ will be missed. I think the last couple shows will be REALLY interesting, that's for sure.

WOW!! I just started watching this show at the beginning of this season and I am HOOKED!!! I HAVE to get the first two seasons while On Demand has all of season 3. Anyway, that was my $0.02.

Q