GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Sigma > Sigma Pi

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 940
1 members and 939 guests
Cookiez17

Old 11-06-2002, 02:52 AM
GreekChat Member

Radford University Sigma Pi

What's up guys...in case you didn't catch the news on the website...we have recently (9-19-02) colonized here at Radford University. We are 30 members strong and are shooting for 50 by the end of the school year. We also are try to become the quickest colony to chapter ever (we're trying for before the end of the school year). If there are any tips you could give me to pass on to my brothers here that would be great (rush, brotherhood activities, rules, by-laws, ect.). Any help is greatly appreciated. If you ever heading down this way and looking for a place to crash or a good party leave me a message and we'll hook up...thanks again for any help you can provide...

Fraternally,

Anthony Marchio
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 09-25-2003, 08:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Good luck ever getting on campus here, you went around the IFC and you will never get the 8 votes you need to get on campus. Good job screwing your chances, we could have used someone that would have been legit, but now you'll just be another Off-Campus fraternity for all the other on-campus ones to hate.
Old 09-28-2003, 07:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to The_Nash
NoSigmaPiatRU

What the hell, all he was doing was asking for help. If you want to bash go elsewhere. Congratulations on getting colonized and good luck with chartering. My colony, Beta Kappa, is getting chartered on Nov. 7 and I can't wait. Good luck.
Old 11-09-2003, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Cool

hey tony looks like you havent looked on here since you registered last year.. but congrats on your Charter!!!

james
Old 11-10-2003, 08:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to rekcals113
james,

thanks, and i'm so glad that we finally chatered. it was almost 14 months since we became a colony, and it's been the greatest 14 months of my life. we had john williams and chris brown from the grand council there for us, and this was my 2nd time meeting john williams. the entire weekend was so much fun, and now we are the newest chapter of sigma pi, the 198th chapter, theta lambda.

Chris Hampel
Old 11-11-2003, 08:14 PM
GreekChat Member

This past Wed, Radford University voted to keep expansion closed. The Sigma Pi chapter at Radford University is not recognized by the university and therefore is an off-campus fraternity with no privileges. They will not have a chance for another year to be voted upon, its nice to see that your national office doesnt care.
Old 11-11-2003, 10:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Question

Excuse Me, but your point is?

If you are not a memeber of this Organization, who are you to so judge.

Many schools are doing this or kicking all Greek Organizations off of Campus. But it is amazing how many Schools while not recognizing still let them stay!

Radford! DaHa!

So, does such Schools as Harvard, Rutgers or many others ring a bell?

If you cast a stone, why not check out GC or Greek Schools if you have the time.

It will be so amazing.

But by many of your post, I take it you have not done any home work! you must be a great student!

LX Z # 1
Alumni

Last edited by Tom Earp; 11-11-2003 at 10:03 PM.