GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Up & Coming National GLOs

Up & Coming National GLOs This area is for discussion of issues affecting GLOs which are larger than a local, yet are still growing into a national GLO.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,501
3 members and 2,498 guests
John

Old 04-23-2021, 06:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Post Have you heard about this NEW sorority ???

Hello all,
I am a nontraditional student curious about this sorority I saw called Sigma Chi Psi, Inc. Has anyone heard or are there any active members on here? The sorority is fairly new, founded in 2020 for online universities and community college students and I thought that would be a great opportunity since I only have a Associates and I don't think I plan on getting my Bachelors at the moment.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 04-23-2021, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Did I miss the memo or something?

I frequently read about sorority life on this forum and others and I've seen so many posts about this sorority that read like ads. In fact, I've seen no less than 3 in the last day or so and all of the posts and comments seem like they're scripted out to make people ask questions about the sorority. It just seems a bit...odd to me. I could just be old though.
Old 04-23-2021, 09:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phi in Dubai! View Post
Did I miss the memo or something?

I frequently read about sorority life on this forum and others and I've seen so many posts about this sorority that read like ads. In fact, I've seen no less than 3 in the last day or so and all of the posts and comments seem like they're scripted out to make people ask questions about the sorority. It just seems a bit...odd to me. I could just be old though.
Odd. You haven't missed anything. I am genuinely curious about this org and am cautious after hearing bad things about a similar org.
Old 04-24-2021, 05:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Someone posted about that org a few days ago. No, we have not heard about it before a week ago. That sorority is obviously brand new and for online students. The majority of the people here belong to traditional, university-based GLOs. So, we would not be familiar. Perhaps you can link up with this other poster and share your experiences.

Here's the previous discussion: http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...d.php?t=247752

True and Constant
Old 04-24-2021, 06:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by navane View Post
Someone posted about that org a few days ago. No, we have not heard about it before a week ago. That sorority is obviously brand new and for online students. The majority of the people here belong to traditional, university-based GLOs. So, we would not be familiar. Perhaps you can link up with this other poster and share your experiences.

Here's the previous discussion: http://www.greekchat.com/gcforums/sh...d.php?t=247752
Thank You so much for pointing me in the right direction