GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,446
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, ageldarkz5086
» Online Users: 1,861
2 members and 1,859 guests
oncegreek, PGD-GRAD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Super Moderator

Those Bonding Moments in Greek Life

Lately, we've been telling new GC members that a lot of the true bonding moments in Greek life occur away from ritual--when you're just hanging out together. My husband and I just witnessed a good example.

We're visiting a college town right now and the wind and rain are formidable. A bunch of AXiDs just came tearing out of a gas station and jumped into their car and somehow one of them accidentally rolled up her window with her hair hanging out. We could hear hysterical laughter as she got it back in. My husband remarked that they'll be talking about that at reunions 50 years from now.

All the way back to the college, I was thinking about random wild and crazy moments with my sorority that we still talk about to this day...