GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Beta > Beta Sigma Phi
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,463
0 members and 2,463 guests
No Members online

Old 05-16-2012, 10:35 AM
GreekChat Member

Missing my girls from PA Nu Iota/Considering FV

Hi Sisters,
I've been really missing my PA Nu Iota girls. I was thinking about trying to FV another land chapter here but I am worried and unsure. I already asked for a MAL list and I saw one sister that is nearby that looks like she was initiated in 2011. I don't want to scare her off either. Not sure what to do but I sure miss the fun times we had!! I hope I get to see some of the girls over the summer to show them the scrapbook I made.
What do you think I should do?
Love to all
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-21-2012, 03:13 AM
GreekChat Member

I think you should at least contact the MALs in the area and see what they are up to. If there are enough of you and you all like each other a FV would be awesome.
Old 05-24-2012, 08:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Thanks, ElieM. I contacted three MALs on my list. I left two messages and one hung up on me!
I did come up with an idea to have a tea party for Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee. I emailed a few chapters in the area and got 2 responses from chapters already and one wants me to visit the chapter. I hope this works out!
Old 05-24-2012, 08:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by betasigrose View Post
Thanks, ElieM. I contacted three MALs on my list. I left two messages and one hung up on me!
I did come up with an idea to have a tea party for Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee. I emailed a few chapters in the area and got 2 responses from chapters already and one wants me to visit the chapter. I hope this works out!
Good luck with going to check out the chapter, my BSP sister! Have fun!
Old 05-29-2012, 08:51 AM
GreekChat Member

So, I'm trying something different. I'm going to plan a rush party but I'm using Facebook. Since I am mostly by myself, I thought I would invite every lady on my friends list and a lot of them are sisters! My hope was that even if they can't make the party in person, they could share their story or use Skype during the party to talk so some of the prospective members. We shall see how it goes!