GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Social
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,470
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, KetoXP
» Online Users: 2,237
4 members and 2,233 guests
John, navane, Xidelt

Old 03-30-2004, 06:30 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlethiaSi
we all definately drink tons of something called we lovingly call "beast" which is busch.... or beast lite lol- also bud light is mostly my fave at school.... we had a kegorator at my house (not my sorority house- i lived with 7 guys) and we had rolling rock on tap most of the time- we tried yuengling once- but it made a bad beer pong game..bleh... everyonce in awhile someone will show up with a keystone light or something...

here in london i'm way addicted to hoegaarden (its a white belgian beer sooo good) or there's kronenburg... all the beer here is 5% alcohol (or one kind of hoegaarden is 8.7%!) - so a couple of pints gets you pretty far lol....

one of the worst vodkas i've ever had was something called "devils springs" it was 12 bucks for a bottle and was 180 proof.... it said one the label not to drink straight because it will like burn your insides- a friend of mine put some in a plastic cup and the vodka burned right through!

we usually do punch for the non beer people though- jungle juice- that kind of thing- we just make it up- i also have some good recipes for some other kinds of punch- just ask
Old 03-30-2004, 04:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AOtke1110
Yeah the cheap beer of choice here is keystone light.... or if your feeling daring keystone ice. We try to stay away from natty light and milwaukes best i don't think those are any worse or better just that we got hooked on keystone for cheap beer.

josh
Old 03-30-2004, 05:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AlethiaSi
we all definately drink tons of something called we lovingly call "beast" which is busch.... or beast lite lol- also bud light is mostly my fave at school.... we had a kegorator at my house (not my sorority house- i lived with 7 guys) and we had rolling rock on tap most of the time- we tried yuengling once- but it made a bad beer pong game..bleh... everyonce in awhile someone will show up with a keystone light or something...
The Beast or beast light is definately milwaukee's best not busch.....but I'm suprised no one has mentioned Natural Light yet....Natty is definately the most popular cheap beer in gainesville and tally....they dont even sell keystone in most places in florida
Old 03-30-2004, 09:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to sigep533 Send a message via AIM to sigep533 Send a message via Yahoo to sigep533
Quote:

here in london i'm way addicted to hoegaarden (its a white belgian beer sooo good) or there's kronenburg... all the beer here is 5% alcohol (or one kind of hoegaarden is 8.7%!) - so a couple of pints gets you pretty far lol....

one of the worst vodkas i've ever had was something called "devils springs" it was 12 bucks for a bottle and was 180 proof.... it said one the label not to drink straight because it will like burn your insides- a friend of mine put some in a plastic cup and the vodka burned right through!

we usually do punch for the non beer people though- jungle juice- that kind of thing- we just make it up- i also have some good recipes for some other kinds of punch- just ask
hoegaarden is definately a good beer
Old 03-30-2004, 09:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to sigep533 Send a message via AIM to sigep533 Send a message via Yahoo to sigep533
Quote:
Originally posted by UFfitZ56
The Beast or beast light is definately milwaukee's best not busch.....but I'm suprised no one has mentioned Natural Light yet....Natty is definately the most popular cheap beer in gainesville and tally....they dont even sell keystone in most places in florida
alot of people mentioned natty...u missed it
Old 03-30-2004, 10:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Last edited by starburst21; 12-01-2005 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-31-2004, 12:15 AM
GreekChat Member

Beer

1) Cold Beer
2) Free Beer
3) Bud Light
4) Budweiser
5) PBR "Blue Labels"
6) Coors
7) Keystone
8) whatever was on sale
Old 03-31-2004, 12:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to SiKeS
along the lines of what ktsnake said...

keystone all the way, bud is pretty much a 'royalty'
Old 03-31-2004, 12:32 AM
GreekChat Member

mtsu ten

at mtsu Cheap beer of choice by far natty light, good cheap beer.

fave beer around here seems to be coors light which i whole heartledly agree tap the rockies
Old 03-31-2004, 02:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Busch Light seems to be really popular here for parties and mixers. Probably cuz with the new taxes in New York State, kegs cost like $250!
Old 03-31-2004, 07:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DaisyKLP
Busch Light seems to be really popular here for parties and mixers. Probably cuz with the new taxes in New York State, kegs cost like $250!
umm yea i know!!! the open house parties are with cans and bottles- it sucks! i guess some of my boys are getting kegs from jersey and they are having a massive party friday night hooha

oh yea- and beast IS milwaukee's best- i couldn't think of the name and i thought it was busch- thanks for clearing it up lol
Old 03-31-2004, 09:10 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
umm yea i know!!! the open house parties are with cans and bottles- it sucks! i guess some of my boys are getting kegs from jersey and they are having a massive party friday night hooha

oh yea- and beast IS milwaukee's best- i couldn't think of the name and i thought it was busch- thanks for clearing it up lol
The one advantage to having cans and bottles at a party is that everyone can just take a can or two and doesn't need to crowd around a keg and wait forever and a day for beer.
Old 03-31-2004, 09:51 AM
GreekChat Member

yea thats def true- but its just annoying lol
Old 04-04-2004, 09:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by DaisyKLP
OMG a keg cost 250dollars?

pbr kegs here cost 57...rofl

hell u can get bud heavy for 80 or so 90 maybe..never got that expensive shit hehe
Old 04-04-2004, 10:21 PM
GreekChat Member

The Keg is like $70 or $80, but there's a lot of taxes in NYS that make it cost like $250 total.