GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,129
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zavictoiajnr131
» Online Users: 1,052
0 members and 1,052 guests
No Members online

Old 04-03-2011, 03:49 AM
GreekChat Member

A Kappa's Girl. Advice please.

Hey y'all. I'm don't know why I wasn't able to sign in under my original user I.D. I'm new to the bond of Kappa Alpha Psi. The last time I posted here for advice, I was a potential pledge. A quick recap. I slept with my frat brother's girlfriend over the summer, and at the time, I had some concerns about him finding out about it and not being able to be a Kappa because of it. I thought he found out through the grapevine, but he didn't even know. He never found out. I made it on line and crossed so, I never told him. I decided not to say anything thinking he would never find out. The problem is she's pregnant, but she doesn't know if it's his or mine. They broke up over winter break, and she and I had sex again shortly before we got back to school. He also had sex with her when we got back to school, and now they're back together. She's 3 months pregnant and he thinks it's his baby, so he's all excited about it. I congratulated him, but she thinks it could possibly be mine since he had sex within the same week that I had sex with her. I only got with her because they had broken up. This isn't a joke, I'm asking here, because I don't want it to get out. Should I say anything, by telling him that the kid could be mine? Serious question. I'm in a really bad bind, your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tre
Old 04-03-2011, 04:14 AM
GreekChat Member

wait till the baby pops out of an obviously trampy mother, and complete dna tests.....

if you want to tell your brother that you screwed him over (and his girlfriend), go fo it, but be ready for the obvious shit storm that will be heading your way.
Old 04-03-2011, 04:49 AM
GreekChat Member

Congrats on initiation. And possible fatherhood. I take it you didn't receive condoms during big little week?
Old 04-03-2011, 06:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tre1911 View Post
Hey y'all. I'm don't know why I wasn't able to sign in under my original user I.D. I'm new to the bond of Kappa Alpha Psi. The last time I posted here for advice, I was a potential pledge. A quick recap. I slept with my frat brother's girlfriend over the summer, and at the time, I had some concerns about him finding out about it and not being able to be a Kappa because of it. I thought he found out through the grapevine, but he didn't even know. He never found out. I made it on line and crossed so, I never told him. I decided not to say anything thinking he would never find out. The problem is she's pregnant, but she doesn't know if it's his or mine. They broke up over winter break, and she and I had sex again shortly before we got back to school. He also had sex with her when we got back to school, and now they're back together. She's 3 months pregnant and he thinks it's his baby, so he's all excited about it. I congratulated him, but she thinks it could possibly be mine since he had sex within the same week that I had sex with her. I only got with her because they had broken up. This isn't a joke, I'm asking here, because I don't want it to get out. Should I say anything, by telling him that the kid could be mine? Serious question. I'm in a really bad bind, your help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Tre
WWJD?
Old 04-03-2011, 09:55 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xidelt View Post
Congrats on initiation. And possible fatherhood. I take it you didn't receive condoms during big little week?
LOL.

Quote:

Thanks
Tre
You don't know why you weren't able to sign in under your usual username? Maybe it's because you conveniently forgot your password because you don't want anyone here to know your true identity...

Anyway.. This is another one of those situations where I think, why are you asking strangers on the internet?!

@~/~~~~
Old 04-03-2011, 10:00 AM
GreekChat Member

Waiiiiit a second. That's not how that whole story went down last time. I'm pretty damn sure that the guy in the original story got caught/told/etc.

Now I have to find it, because all I remember was the 'accidental sex'
Old 04-03-2011, 10:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xidelt View Post
iSnickered

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiKA2001 View Post
WWJD?
He would QFP, obviously.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Help from the Kappas. He found out, and I hope I don't get cut.
Quote:
To the members of Kappa Alpha Psi. To give a recap, earlier, I posted that I was picked up to be on line as a pledge for Kappa Alpha Psi. It's 5 of us that are about to be on line now. It could be a possible 4 if I get cut. Over the summer, I was hanging out with one of the members girlfriends who I've known since highschool. We've always been cool and have always hung out together, nothing more than that. Well, one night she came over and one thing led to another. We had sex. We promised each other that we would keep it a secret, because she knows I want to pledge, and she doesn't want him to break up with her. When we got back to school, everything was cool, so I decided I wasn't going to say anything at all. Her best friend is a Kappa sweetheart, and she told her, thinking she wouldn't say anything. Her best friend told another sweetheart, and I'm thinking that's how it got back to him. She thought I told him, because he confronted her about it, and she denied it. So, he knows but he hasn't confronted me about it yet. We had our interviews last wednesday, and the whole time I was in the interview, he was just looking at me funny, not saying a word. The other members didn't seem like they knew. Right now, I'm confused and scared I'm going to get cut. If he confronted me, I was going to tell him the truth, but since his girl denied it, then I'm thinking I need to as well. I don't know what to do, and I don't know if all the Kappa know and are just playing mind games with me. I don't want to get cut, because I really want Kappa, but at the same time I feel uncomfortable when I see him one campus. He doesn't say anything to me. I'm just wondering if the other members know. Kappas if it was you in my shoes, what would you do?
Quote:
This is true and I already told him. He broke up with his girl who is also my friend. He told me he already knew about the whole thing.
Quote:
You're the only intelligent person on here, and thanks for the advice, but I've already been cut. I tried asking the Kappas on here how I can go about becoming a member after I graduate, but they haven't responded yet. I received some very ignorant responses from them, but that's about it.
question to members of Phi Beta Sigma
Quote:
Most people on my campus knew that at one time I had an interest in Kappa, but that didn't work out for me. All of the greeks have a winter interest meeting every year at my school, and I plan on attending the Phi Beta Sigma interest meeting. The question I have is if they know that at one time I had an interest in another glo, would that make it more difficult for me to get picked up?
Damn troll get your story straight.

And keep the dick in the pants so it doesn't 'accidentally' end up anywhere else. WTF do you have a detachable penis or something?

ETA: Per past posts he'll now tell me I don't date a lot because I've never accidentally screwed someone, and then say "fuck you bitch" which I will decline, politely. Don't know where that thing's been.

Just saving the troll some time.
Old 04-03-2011, 10:29 AM
GreekChat Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4
Old 04-03-2011, 01:32 PM
GreekChat Member

There's clearly only one way to solve this...

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Old 04-03-2011, 01:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
She's 3 months pregnant and he thinks it's his baby, so he's all excited about it.
If this is serious - he's happy about it, she's happy about it, why would you mess it up?
Old 04-03-2011, 02:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Didn't I just see this on an episode of Community?
Old 04-03-2011, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

^^ It was funnier there.
Old 04-04-2011, 01:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FleurGirl View Post
There's clearly only one way to solve this...

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
Maury Povich

"You are not the father!"
Old 04-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Super Moderator

There won't be any DNA test unless someone contests the paternity of the child. If not, there'll be an acknowledgement of paternity to sign, and after that's done, there's probably a period of time which would have to pass, then it's a done deal.

Along with the birth of a child comes a hell of a lot of responsibility, not to mention child support if you don't happen to end up as the custodial parent.

It seems her monogamous relationship with your brother isn't going to work out. Right now it's you, eventually, it'll be someone else. You need to hire a lawyer as soon as that kid is born, do the DNA tests, etc., then step up and be a father if this child is yours. If the child is yours, be ready to figure out what sort of custodial time schedule you're ready to deal with, and budget for child support. If you Google your state's name and the words "child support calculator" you should be able to figure out about how much that'll be.

Once this kid is born, you're going to need legal advice. Depending on the state, child support can start when the kid is born, and if you don't become the acknowledged father right of the bat, they can go back and assess an arrearage against you. You do need to deal with this, and again, hire a lawyer.
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma