GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Fundraising

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,124
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, znathanhulzeo24
» Online Users: 1,283
2 members and 1,281 guests
JayhawkAOII

Old 03-16-2000, 06:19 PM
Archonette

Post Need ideas 4 fundraisers

I am a little sister of the Zeta Phi Beta sorrority. The organization I'm involved with is known as the Archonettes. We are despereatly in need of ideas for spring/summer fundraisers. Any ideas that some one has would be agreat help especially from the lovely ladies of Zeta Phi Beta.

THANX a BUNCH
Old 03-16-2000, 08:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to lizzie3d
Check the fundraising threads. There have been quite a few great ideas posted there that I've noticed.
Liz
Delta Delta Delta
Theta Sigma
Old 03-21-2000, 06:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Miss Archonette:

You could work with your sponsoring Graduate chapter to execute a Miss Blue Revue Debutante Ball or Talent Show. On a smaller level, hold a raffle, sell candy or candles (if you make the candles yourself, especially scented and with Greek letters, you'll sell out quickly).

A good idea was brought up on a Zeta listserve that your Archonette auxilary could take some basic babysitting course and then babysit at chapter meetings, chapter social events and Sorority State and Regional meetings. That way, Sorors would be able to attend meetings knowing future little Blue and White family were in the good hands of our Archonettes.

Post on the Zeta forum here on greekchat.com and see if Sorors have other ideas as well.

Best, Shelacious
Old 03-21-2000, 06:32 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Finer Woman10-A-91 Send a message via Yahoo to Finer Woman10-A-91
Talking

Hello Little Sister of the Finest Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. My suggestions are to keep it simple and fun.

For the Spring I would like to suggest a bake-a-thon and a balloon-a-gram.
You can actually charge people to enter their pies and other baked goods in the contests award prizes. And you you sell the baked goods too!

Balloons are cheap and the helium tank is fairly inexpensive too. You can create your own messages and sell the balloons at discount in a bunch. Try selling your balloons around an event like a highschool basketball game. Some malls will even allow you to sell your wares at stands for a charitable cause.

One of my favorite summer fundraisers is a good ole fashion car wash. Get the hose, some soap, buckets with lots of sponges and a bunch of signs and you are ready to go! Of course food is always a winner too. Get the grill going and set up the hotdog stand and again you are in BUSINESS. (and don't forget the lemonade and ice tea...perfect for barbecues!)

------------------
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated...Every Woman's Dream!