GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Gamma Delta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,269
1 members and 1,268 guests
Cookiez17

Old 04-11-2008, 08:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Glad you are with us, Kim and Malea
Old 07-02-2008, 09:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to kingjust Send a message via MSN to kingjust
1) Justine King
2) University of Toronto - Tau
3) Collegian

4) I joined Alpha Gamma Delta because I felt like I would be appreciated and the girls at Tau is where I could make long life friendships. And well the memories I cherish the most are the random nights we have at Tau. Those are the moments I live for.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey Alpha Gams!

1) First Name- Amy
2) College/University and Chapter- High Point University....Gamma Eta!!
3) Collegian or Alumnae- collegian
4) Why you joined Alpha Gam and/or your fave memory of AGD- Everytime I think about first semester freshman year when I was going to all the interest sessions and everything...it's crazy to think that at first I didn't even want to go Gam at all!! Everything really clicked for me during rush week when I got to know the girls even better and the last night I realized AGD really was the right one for me. I saw how strong their sisterhood was and that although everyone is unique and different in their own way, everyone was still really close, so the strong sisterhood was ultimately why I went Alpha Gam! And I've been loving it ever since! I received my bid in January 2008 along with 23 other girls, which nearly doubled the chapter b/c before there were only 32 girls!

Hands down my favorite memory was when we won the "Lip Sync" (greek sing) competition at the end of greek week this year!! Apparently we hadn't won it in awhile so it felt amazing to know that all our hard work paid off!! Even though we worked hard and practiced a lot, we still had a lot of fun and it made our sisterhood even stronger!!
Old 11-28-2008, 08:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Welcome to GreekChat Amy!
Old 12-02-2008, 01:37 AM
GreekChat Member

1) First Name- Jessica
2) College/University and Chapter- Texas A&M CC- Kappa Gamma
3) Collegian or Alumnae- Collegian...newly initiated member
4) Why you joined Alpha Gam and/or your fave memory of AGD- I joined Alpha Gam, because I felt a connection with these lovely ladies. I laughed alot during recruitment with alpha gam. These ladies were extremely down to earth, and I felt a part of the alpha gam circle before I was even an Alpha Gam.

Its only been the first semester, and I already so many memories with these ladies. But I still remember Bid Night as if it was yesterday. So for it is a tie between Bid Night and Initiation ask me when I have more then one semester has a member, and it could change.
Old 12-02-2008, 06:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Welcome Jessica! Hopefully, over time, there will be so many that you won't be able to pick just one
Old 12-02-2008, 01:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dabarr
first name : danielle
collage. bowling green AK chapter
about to be alum.
fav memory: going to the second day of formal recruitment and having abby make me laugh so hard i almost cried.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Jessica, my eye doctor went to Texas A&M; he thought the AGDs were great!

Welcome, Danielle!
Old 12-03-2008, 03:56 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to dabarr
Thanks
Old 12-06-2008, 12:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Danielle, sorry to hear about AK clsoing. I'm an alum of AL and help out with AI.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:38 PM
GreekChat Member

First Name- Lisa
2) College/University and Chapter- Lambuth University- Theta Pi
3) Collegian or Alumnae- Collegian
4) Why you joined Alpha Gam and/or your fave memory of AGD- I came to college with every intention of going Gam, and I had to drop out of recruitment after the first night to go home. My dad had been diagnosed with cancer a few months prior, and he passed away on bid day. I came back to campus, and checked my mail and there was a beautiful condolence card from the ladies of Alpha Gam!! That little gesture made me feel so confident that i wanted to be a part of their amazing sisterhood, and every time I'm with my sisters I'm reminded of how great my decision was!!
Old 03-22-2009, 06:50 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi, Lisa! Welcome

There was a Gamma Tau (West Ga) alumna (Donna H.) who served as Property Advisor for a whille. Not sure if she's doing anything with the chapter these days.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Megan
Texas Woman's University- Epsilon Phi
Collegian just initiated 4/18
My favorite memory is the night that I actually met the girls. Everyone was so welcoming and down to earth. Even though at that point in time I hadn't even thought about becoming an AGD yet, they made me feel like I was already a part of the group.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Welcome Megan!
Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Smile Theta Phi! Woop woop!

1) First Name: Chelsea
2) College/University and Chapter: University of Tampa/Theta Phi (dissolved as of SP09 )
3) Collegian or Alumnae: Collegian-Alum? Still in school, but early Alum & trying to make the best of it.
4) Why you joined Alpha Gam and/or your fave memory of AGD: Well, when I first came to UT, I had never heard of AGD. I was gung-ho about being in the music sorority Sigma Alpha Iota because I'm a secondary music ed major. When I found out their requirements made me ineligible my 1st semester, I sought greek life in NPC & went through formal recruitment. AGD called me back all the nights and I never had a moment of boredom in those rooms with the sisters. My favorite moment of AGD was a candlelighting ceremony the fall of my Sophomore year that was held for one of our married and newly-initiated sisters Jen. She was surprising us with the announcement of her pregnancy and when she pulled a quote to read from her envelope the first time, it psyched us all out. Th second time the candle came around, she pulled her ultrasound from the envelope and blew her candle out as the rest of us all screamed. lol We now have a little legacy named Delaney with us.