GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Events

Events Is your organization hosting an Event or do you know about an upcoming Event and would like to get the word out? Post all Event related information here.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,123
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zsamulpitt5293
» Online Users: 1,145
0 members and 1,145 guests
No Members online

Old 08-12-2016, 08:02 AM
Super Moderator

You have a great attitude. Don't take this all on yourself. Maybe there are some sisters who would be willing to share the task with you.
Old 08-12-2016, 09:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Many years ago when I stayed home with my pre-schooler son, I got certified as a color and image consultant and had a home studio. I also taught four week workshops at our local Parks and Rec. The absolutely most gratifying thing about my work was not seeing the"before and afters" in my clients' physical appearance, but to see newly found self-esteem! Women who had never before thought of themselves as attractive, beamed with new self-assurance. And so many of them I ran into later told me how much it had changed their lives.

This is no longer the hot thing that it was at that time, but there are still certified and qualified consultants who would make such a difference in how your sisters see themselves. I bet they would even offer you a group discount in price! You may want to look into this :-).

Chi Omega
Old 01-23-2017, 04:48 PM
GreekChat Member

I just joined a group of girls I absolutely love, but we are the bottom-tier sorority on our campus. I want to prove to my campus that we aren't the stereotype they believe we are, but I also wan't to find a way to get the whole chapter caring about how we present ourselves! It's kind of nice to know that other people struggle with this even thought its a group they love
Old 01-23-2017, 08:07 PM
Super Moderator

All sororities have top, mid, and lower tiered chapters. I have found many collegians that don't look past their own campus. And things are not perfect for any of the chapters. There is always room for improvement. The members just have to be willing to strive to improve themselves.