GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,471
Threads: 115,513
Welcome to our newest member, veasfrances2534
» Online Users: 2,223
1 members and 2,222 guests
PGD-GRAD

Old 03-26-2001, 04:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Serenity
Red face How Embarrassing!

These are too funny! Enjoy!

Curl Up and Die

I walked into a hair salon with my husband and three kids in tow and asked loudly, "How much do you charge for a shampoo and a blow job?"

Pad, please!

An insurance man visited me at home to talk about our mortgage insurance. He was throwing a lot of facts and figures at me, and I wanted to follow as best I could, so I told my 6-year-old son to run and get me a pad. He came back and handed me a Kotex right in front of our guest.

Ho, Ho, Ho

I was taking a shower when my 2-year-old son came into the bathroom and wrapped himself in toilet paper. Although he made a mess, he looked adorable, so I ran for my camera and took a few shots. They came out so well that I had copies made and included one with each of our Christmas cards. Days later, a relative called about the picture, laughing hysterically, and suggesting I take a closer look. Puzzled, I stared at the photo and was shocked to discover that in addition to my son, I had captured my reflection in the mirror - wearing nothing but a camera!

Lady Golfer

I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was unhappy with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for several minutes, I was approached by one of the good-looking gentlemen who worked at the store. He asked if he could help me. Without thinking, I looked at him and said, "I think I like playing with men's balls."

Nuts about You

My sister and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of nuts. As we were looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if we needed any help. I replied, "No, I'm just looking at your nuts." My sister started to laugh hysterically, the boy grinned, and I turned beet-red and walked away. To this day, my sister has never let me forget.

Na-na na-na na-nah!

While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and ran amok. I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons. I told her that if she did not start behaving "right now" she would be punished. To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as threatening, "If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!" The silence was deafening after this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped what they were doing. I mustered up the last of my dignity and walked out of the bank with my daughter in tow. The last thing I heard when the door closed behind me was screams of laughter.

Surprise!

It was the day before my eighteenth birthday. I was living at home, but my parents had gone out for the evening, so I invited my girlfriend over for a romantic night alone. As we lay in bed after making love, we heard the telephone ring downstairs. I suggested to my girlfriend that I give her a nude piggyback ride to the phone - since we didn't want to miss the call, we didn't have time to get dressed. When we got to the bottom of the stairs, the lights suddenly came on and a whole crowd of people yelled,"SURPRISE!" My entire family: aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins and all my friends were standing there. My girlfriend and I were frozen in a state of shock and embarrassment for what seemed like an eternity. Since then, no one in my family has planned a surprise party again.

Priceless

One of the funniest "most-embarrassing-moment" stories I've come upon in a long time was about a lady who picked up several items at a discount store. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of her items had no price tag Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and boomed out for all the store to hear, "PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE." That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word "Tampax" for "THUMBTACKS." In a business-like tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom. "DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?"

Mom's Advice

A teacher noticed that a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around, scratching his crotch and not paying attention. She went back to
find out what was going on. He was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had just recently been circumcised and he was quite itchy. The teacher told him to go down to the principal's office. He was to phone his mother and ask her what he should do about it. He did it and returned to his class. Suddenly, there was a commotion at the back of the room. She went back to investigate only to find him sitting at his desk with his penis hanging out. "I thought I told you to call your mom." she screamed.
"I did," he said, "And she told me that if I could stick it out till noon, she'd come and pick me up from school."

------------------
Sigma Lambda Upsilon: Sincerity, Loyalty, Unity http://www.sigmalambdaupsilon.org
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 03-26-2001, 09:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Location: Who you calling "boy"? The name's Hand Banana . . .
Quote:
Originally posted by Serenity:
These are too funny! Enjoy!

Priceless

One of the funniest "most-embarrassing-moment" stories I've come upon in a long time was about a lady who picked up several items at a discount store. When she finally got up to the checker, she learned that one of her items had no price tag Imagine her embarrassment when the checker got on the intercom and boomed out for all the store to hear, "PRICE CHECK ON LANE THIRTEEN, TAMPAX, SUPER SIZE." That was bad enough, but somebody at the rear of the store apparently misunderstood the word "Tampax" for "THUMBTACKS." In a business-like tone, a voice boomed back over the intercom. "DO YOU WANT THE KIND YOU PUSH IN WITH YOUR THUMB OR THE KIND YOU POUND IN WITH A HAMMER?"

Somewhat similarly, when i was 15 i worked in a grocery store as a clerk - a rather pedo-looking older gentleman (we're talking the whole deal - bigass glasses, dirty, wifebeater, the dude should be driving a white cargo van) came through the line - he had like two huge bags of chips on top, laid completely over the other contents of the basket, and a case of cheap beer and a movie. I ring through the beer and the chips, and under them is a package of ribbed condoms and some ky jelly, and a sort of plain-looking box. I sorta laugh, ring the stuff through, and make a comment about a 'big night ahead' or something - the box doesn't ring up though, so he has to pause there in front of some people. Well, i call the manager, and the box ends up being a do-it-yourself enema kit, "complete with fluid" . . . when i read it to the boss, i almost shat myself, and i thought the guy was going to kill me for the 'big night' commment . . . it was so funny.
Old 03-28-2001, 09:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by KSig RC:
I sorta laugh, ring the stuff through, and make a comment about a 'big night ahead' or something -
You know; I hate it when the clerks make comments like that... it happens everytime I have to buy condoms. A few times I've even gotten a wink with the comment.
It makes me feel like either a pimp or a pervert..
Do clerks make comments about other personal items too? Or is it just the whole condom thing..?

Sorry, had to vent.

Old 03-28-2001, 10:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry

Quote:
Originally posted by dc1:
You know; I hate it when the clerks make comments like that...
ME TOO! I think that is SO RUDE --- no offense to you K Sig, as I'm sure you had to be laughing at all that stuff --- but I hate it when I hear that crap. Maybe if people weren't so worried about what the store clerks would say to them, there would be a whole lot less un-planned children in this world.

Also - everytime I buy a pregnancy test I get this sad eyed look from the cashier like I've done something wrong. I usually end up shoving my wedding set under their nose like "See - I'm MARRIED as if its any of your business!" Ugghhh - that stuff just kills me!

Old 03-28-2001, 10:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Ok, I'm with ya on this one!

I used to always make my fiance buy the condoms because I couldn't stand that 'poor misguided girl' look I got from cashiers.

I bought a pregnancy test about 4 or 5 months ago with a bottle of drano--I can only imagine what the clerk thought of THAT purchase. But back to the point, the woman actually asked me if I was married before she rang it though, then when I said no (I just don't have the heart to be rude back to old ladies--and she was old), she said "oh." and got that look on her face like 'slut'.
Old 03-28-2001, 01:06 PM
GreekChat Member

I got a look one time buying condoms. It was prom. It was at CVS and I asked the lady where they were. They was like down there, and gave me a look. I didn't like the look so I asked her what kind she preferred. She walked away, but the other lady was very helpful in explaining the different qualites of each.
Old 03-28-2001, 01:37 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Billy Optimist:
I didn't like the look so I asked her what kind she preferred.
Good for you
Old 03-28-2001, 01:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mgdzkm433:
I bought a pregnancy test about 4 or 5 months ago with a bottle of drano--I can only imagine what the clerk thought of THAT purchase.

OMG - I am cracking up!
Old 03-28-2001, 03:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by mgdzkm433:
the woman actually asked me if I was married before she rang it though
OMG! I would have been rude anyway! That is none of her business. Actually I would have come up with some smarta$$ remark like "No but I'm trying to trick him into marrying me - any idea how to make this thing come out positive?"

Or how about: [with a genuine serious look of stupidity] "no, why...does it not work if you aren't married?"

Maybe then she'd realize that it was rude of her to ask. It would least embarrass her as much as it would me when she asked that!

Here's my own personal embarrassing experience -- my lil brother and my husband were making jokes about going into this huge adult store we have here...well I acted all cocky and made a remark like it was no big deal at all (thinking they would see that it didn't shock me and they would just drive on). Well being that my lil bro and I are always up for a good challenge of each other (like the time he ended up trying on teenage bras at the store OVER his clothes...but that's another story), he pulled in there. So I got out like nothing and was all cocky walking up to the door thinking the whole time that they would turn around and want to leave....they didn't! So we get to the door and I start showing how embarrassed I am to be there. We were standing outside this big brick building with no windows and just a solid metal door and each of us kept daring the other to go in -- finally about 10 minutes later (yes 10 full minutes) I finally walk in (can't back out of a double-dog dare) and I realize that the clerks were laughing their butts off at us because there were cameras pointed RIGHT on us the whole time!! Ugghh - how embarrassing! So then we went in and tried to act all cool, but its hard to act cool when there is a section of the store specifically for those into "Sheep" --- YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK YUCK......I swear I couldn't get out of there fast enough! YUCK! I am sorry, but that is just plain SICK!! And no I didn't stick around long enough to see what was in that section -- I REALLY don't want to know !

Old 03-29-2001, 12:25 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm with you on that one too. That is the most uncomfortable thing to have to do as a guy. I agree that cashiers can be pretty rude sometimes. All it takes is that "look".

Another story I have. I was at Haircuttery last weekend and the girl scouts were out front of the place selling cookies. Well, my sister in law got 2 boxs and I was the one to hold them in the salon. Well, I'm sitting there after my haircut and this girl comes in with this guy and stares me down with this "look". I'm thinking. What is that all about *L* Because I am buff. Of course she could have been thinking, "gee, what a thoughtful guy for buying those girl scout cookies". *L* O well. I was feeling sharp after I left that place