GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,473
0 members and 1,473 guests
No Members online

Old 01-24-2004, 11:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AOPIHottie Send a message via Yahoo to AOPIHottie
Quote:
Originally posted by AXJules
Ok let's see if my girls know what I'm talking about-
Ever feel like you've 'wasted' an outfit??
I mean, you have something you look damn hot in....and you save it for the right party/outing/whatever....only to have the night suck royally??? And then god forbid you should wear it to the next thing you go to....we all know you just can't......

Well I wasted my fave outfit tonite. On no one. Not anyone that's worth my time, at least

I hate that.....that happened last night. Stupid men. They all suck
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-24-2004, 11:17 PM
Banned

I want to go see Barenboim next month but the seats available are all way in the back with obstructed views

My roommate is playing the violin.

I convinced my friend that he's a great target for male rape.

-Rudey
--Awesome night so far
Old 01-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudey
Helmets are ghey. Seriously when was the last time you saw a cool guy wearing a helmet.

-Rudey
--Brain damage is pretty darned cool
If they could come up with a helmet that didn't make me feel like the ADHD kid that Mike Meyers played on SNL, I'd be more inclined to wear it. For now, I have to wear it to justify my recent $40 purchase of one.
Mu Tau 5, Central Oklahoma
Old 01-25-2004, 02:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via Yahoo to HotDamnImAPhiMu
Broke things off with the boyfriend. Felt like a bitch and a half for explaining to him that he's going through things in his life I just don't want to be a part of -- patronizing much? But then in the 3 months we've been dating he's lost his license (reckless), is scheduled to appear in court in early Feb for urinating in public/ public exposure/ defacing a monument/ drunk in public (peeing in the bushes behind TGI Friday's when out w/ his friends one night), had his electricity cut off for not paying for it, missed the cutoff for a school thing.... and he's 2 yrs older than me.

Oh, and last night one of my sisters called to say she ran into my exboyfriend at a bar and he asked her if she "really wanted to piss Jacquelyn off, wink wink. Call me for sex later?" which of course she laughed heartily at and proceeded call me to report later.

Still, not really my week. Looks like I can really pick 'em, huh?
Old 01-25-2004, 02:26 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by AXO Alum
My ferret (God rest his soul) used to LOVE to eat my bras. It would drive me crazy because he could crawl under the dresser and into the drawer that I kept my bras in -- ferrets are sneaky little monsters. But he would chew them up, and then leave them for me to find the next day. It didn't exactly live up to Mr. AXO Alum's idea of the peek-a-boo bras

Of course the ferret used to also have "fun" with a stuffed panda bear, and would start "honking" loudly -- then he would go get a sock, hold it in his mouth, and you could still hear him honking. I swear to God that that was NOT a learned behavior!!!

The vet said that they had really "intense desires when they are neutered at a young age" -- okay, that was probably more than enough information about the ferret, huh?

AHAHAHAHAHA how glad am I that you and I are on the same board?
Old 01-25-2004, 02:31 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to absolutuscchick
Quote:
Originally posted by HotDamnImAPhiMu
Broke things off with the boyfriend. Felt like a bitch and a half for explaining to him that he's going through things in his life I just don't want to be a part of -- patronizing much? But then in the 3 months we've been dating he's lost his license (reckless), is scheduled to appear in court in early Feb for urinating in public/ public exposure/ defacing a monument/ drunk in public (peeing in the bushes behind TGI Friday's when out w/ his friends one night), had his electricity cut off for not paying for it, missed the cutoff for a school thing.... and he's 2 yrs older than me.

Oh, and last night one of my sisters called to say she ran into my exboyfriend at a bar and he asked her if she "really wanted to piss Jacquelyn off, wink wink. Call me for sex later?" which of course she laughed heartily at and proceeded call me to report later.

awwww....poor girl!!
Old 01-25-2004, 03:31 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by HotDamnImAPhiMu

He sounds like a winner
Old 01-25-2004, 04:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Why am I such an asshole? And why is it that when I ask for advice on GC, people are always mean about it?? Like did I ask for that? NO...I wanted HELP!!!
Old 01-25-2004, 05:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by ktsnake
If they could come up with a helmet that didn't make me feel like the ADHD kid that Mike Meyers played on SNL, I'd be more inclined to wear it. For now, I have to wear it to justify my recent $40 purchase of one.
My exboyfriend's roommate had the Specialized brand of bike and helmet. He scratched off the i and z and it said "Special ed". He said everyone gave him a very wide berth when they passed him on the street. Maybe you should try that?

Old 01-25-2004, 05:34 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by Rudey
Helmets are ghey. Seriously when was the last time you saw a cool guy wearing a helmet.

-Rudey
--Brain damage is pretty darned cool
yup....this is why I have ridden my bike TWICE and its been sitting out in the rain (and now the special gel seat has been stolen)
Old 01-25-2004, 10:28 AM

I hope to God this freezing rain isnt going to cause the problems it did last year..........power out for days......no heat, no hot water, no computer, no tv, no stereo, no microwave, no stove, no cell phone charger, no cordless phone (some people didnt even have their phone for a regular phone).............nothing.........FOR DAYS!!!!!!!Lexington litterally shut down.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:52 AM

To everyone in Pittsburgh bitching about the parking tax increase downtown, STFU!!!!!

Maybe if you give up your daily mocha latte grande crappo from Starbucks, not only will you have the extra $3 you need, you won't have as fat of an ass.

Or maybe you could stick with the "old" 2002 Beemer instead of buying a new one.
Old 01-25-2004, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by absolutuscchick
Why am I such an asshole? And why is it that when I ask for advice on GC, people are always mean about it?? Like did I ask for that? NO...I wanted HELP!!!
**Disclaimer**

There are many people on GC that will just tell it like they see it without regard for your feelings.

If you don't like that, then don't ask for advice
Old 01-25-2004, 11:28 AM
GreekChat Member

So I threw up after we went out to dinner last night. So not cool. Had to leave my friends house b/c I couldn't stop. So one of my roomies brought me home and tucked me into bed with a heating pad and put Sleeping Beauty in for me to watch. LOVE LOVE LOVE that movie!

S called me several times last night but I turned off my ringer b/c I felt so awful. Good thing I didn't stay there last night though b/c now Como is COVERED in inches of scary ice and I would be STUCK at his house until who knows when. I adore him and all but really that would get a little old after awhile!

So I gotta go to the bookstore and student charge stuff I don't really need. I want to get The Rescuers Down Under...isn't that a spectacular movie?! I love it!
Old 01-25-2004, 01:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Now I have to meet up w/ him to give him his birth certificate back (he left it in my car after an anticipated trip to the DMV.)

Wonder how bad it would be if I left it (in an envelope) on his door?

but then it IS a birth certificate.....