GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,453
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zamesyandext578
» Online Users: 2,100
0 members and 2,100 guests
No Members online

Old 11-23-2000, 12:13 AM

Q-T Pie,
I'm glad that you had fun at the Zeta dinner. I wish you the best of luck during rush in the Spring. Keep us posted on what happens!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-23-2000, 12:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I have to admit that I am a bit biased, but I absolutely love Zeta! Here, they are incredibly beautiful (in every sense of the word) and very down-to-earth women. We are extremely involved in Panhellenic -- we always have a Zeta on the exec board. This year, the Panhellenic president and Head Rho Chi were Zetas! We are also very active on campus, with women holding leadership positions all over the place. We are really growing and making a name for ourselves -- this year we went over quota in Rush (something only really great sororities do, which I think speaks very highly of Zeta). Personally, there is nothing that I'd rather be than a Zeta at Tennessee. If life were fair, after all, everyone would get crowned!
Old 11-23-2000, 10:08 PM
GreekChat Member

I am a little biased, as my daughter is a Zeta. They were always one of the stronger houses when I was in school and seem to be tops at her school.
Q-T Pie, I'm glad things are working out for you.
Old 11-29-2000, 01:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Since I am an ex-ZTA, I have to say they are cool! One one campus I attended, they were pretty much normal, at quota and fun. On the other they struggled a little since they were the newest and one of the smallest.
Old 11-29-2000, 02:59 PM
GreekChat Member

When I was in school we had ZTA. They were some nice girls. One dated one of my pledge brothers. This was 6 years ago though. I wouldnt say they were one of the more popular ones, but they were extremely active on campus. Of course any chapter can vary from school to school.
Old 12-05-2000, 07:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

I am a KD at CSU,San Bernardino, and we have ZTA's at our campus as well, and I absolutely love them. They are awesome girls, and even though we are not in the same sorority we have some things in common like where we were founded! Neway they are very nice.
Old 12-09-2000, 11:14 PM
GreekChat Member

ZTA's here at UNF are pretty awesome girls, definatly one of the top sororities....i love woodser and ZTA round-up. And of course the UCF ZTA's are some of the coolest girls ever...they definatly set the new fashion trends on that campus...yes ZTAangel i know a bunch of your sisters besides veronica and lindi. ZTA's are definatly my party girls and dance partners when im down at UCF parties. I'll be back down there for spring rush party and maybe a derby days party too ZTAangel. Whats your name....i might know you.
Old 12-10-2000, 08:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Ya i've met a ton of nicole's that are zeta's there but who knows, i coulda met you and didn't know it. Most of the girls i know at UCF though are KD's and Tri-delts.What sigs do you know at UCF?
Old 12-11-2000, 02:27 AM

I know Mark, Sean, Paul, Ken...there are more but I'm bad with names. I'm not going to post these guy's last names bc I don't know how happy they'd be with having their full name posted over the internet.
Old 12-11-2000, 03:47 PM
GreekChat Member

ya i know all those guys plus like tree and demarco....sean your talking about sean johnson right
Old 12-11-2000, 06:23 PM

yup, sean johnson. good guy. he got me out of a lot of parking tickets!
Old 12-18-2000, 02:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

I love being a zeta tau alpha!

------------------
"Only The Best Get Crowned"
Old 12-18-2000, 05:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

ZTA at ECU is not a weak chapter, they have been here since 1985ish. They did struggle during Fall Recruitment but have always remained at or above total. They have wonderful leadership and received Chapter of the Year two years ago and the new Panhellenic President is a ZTA, and might I add has been trained by the best!
ZTA has a strong belief system and plays by the rules, which may have been some part of why their Recruitment was off this year! They get a bad rap from the bum Recruitment, but they do not have a bad chapter, just a bad semester!

------------------
Lexi Hasapis
Old 12-18-2000, 09:29 PM
GreekChat Member

preppie, do you ever have anything positive to say about any sororities? Are you in one, and if so which one? I have read your posts on the KD thing too. I am not saying you shouldnt say that since it is your opinion, but what is a good sorority at your school in YOUR opinion?
Old 12-19-2000, 12:34 AM

Preppie, there's a difference making an opinion and insulting. You are insulting. I now see why you've gotten all the KD's upset. Are you really that insensitive?