GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,427
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, FlorCundif
» Online Users: 2,454
0 members and 2,454 guests
No Members online

Old 12-12-2003, 04:26 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by absolutuscchick
good job cash!!! hopefully that solved the problem!!!
Ok I really hope you're not serious by saying good job. While I agree that the girl was tacky in the first place for hitting on him even after she knew about his girlfriend, what he said to her last night was NOT right. And Craig, I definately think you realize that, which a lot of guys don't or else they won't ever admit what they did was wrong, so that is awesome!

Yes, he might have gotten rid of the girl, but no doubt it could have been done in a way that isn't quite so hurtful.

Ok sorry to hijack, continue on...
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 12-12-2003, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FAB*SpiceySpice
Ok I really hope you're not serious by saying good job. While I agree that the girl was tacky in the first place for hitting on him even after she knew about his girlfriend, what he said to her last night was NOT right. And Craig, I definately think you realize that, which a lot of guys don't or else they won't ever admit what they did was wrong, so that is awesome!

Yes, he might have gotten rid of the girl, but no doubt it could have been done in a way that isn't quite so hurtful.

Ok sorry to hijack, continue on...

I agree with this post. I am proud of you though Craig for not succombing(did I spell this right?) to your initial erges. I hope for all involved she's not a nutjob and keeps coming back.
Old 12-12-2003, 08:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Wow, I can tell you guys totally identify with the girlfriend and the thought of being cheated on just drives you nuts because honestly . . Craig was just plain rude.

Jesus, i like you man, but i may have cracked you across the mouth to shut you up lol.

And you girls . . . Praising that? Are you insane?

To mimic Kitso:

361 reasons why women don't get treated right lol.
Old 12-13-2003, 12:18 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
Well I agree Craig was harsh, but he got his point across and if he sees her out and around the building he can always say, Hey, I am so sorry I went off, that level of harshness was uncalled for but the truth is, I think you were getting too close to me and I have a girlfriend that i don't want to hurt and it would be impossible for us to be too friendly. I guess I just reacted to my internal feelings of wanting to tell you where I stood but not knowing how.

Or something like that. She will most likely still steer way clear of Craig, but if what he said bothers him AT ALL, it will clear him somewhat karmically.

Craig, if it doesn't bother you, don't do a thing--sometimes you have to be harsh, its unfortunate, but it is a fact.
Old 12-13-2003, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by amycat412

Craig, if it doesn't bother you, don't do a thing--sometimes you have to be harsh, its unfortunate, but it is a fact.
I agree. It works both ways too.........I've had to be harsh in the past to get it across to stupid guys that I'm not interested, and it aint gonna happen regardless of what they try to buy me or offer I've felt bad about it.......and have even apologized to some a while after the fact........but I dont apologize for telling it like it is........it's not my fault they cant understand NO.
Old 12-15-2003, 02:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by amycat412
Well I agree Craig was harsh, but he got his point across and if he sees her out and around the building he can always say, Hey, I am so sorry I went off, that level of harshness was uncalled for but the truth is, I think you were getting too close to me and I have a girlfriend that i don't want to hurt and it would be impossible for us to be too friendly. I guess I just reacted to my internal feelings of wanting to tell you where I stood but not knowing how.

Or something like that. She will most likely still steer way clear of Craig, but if what he said bothers him AT ALL, it will clear him somewhat karmically.

Oh, believe me, I woke up the next day thinking " WTF did I do?"
I have remorse for what i said to her, it was rude as hell. And I will apologize to her for putting things the way i did last week. I have yet to see her, but I'm not going to knock on her door and apologize....if I see her thats when I'll do it. I was out of town all weekend. I'm sure I'll bump into her at some point this week.
Old 12-23-2003, 06:12 AM
GreekChat Member

So what happened? Have you ran into her?
I would've let you have it if that was me...but that's just me.

Update us!
Old 12-23-2003, 02:39 PM
Banned

Yea, I saw her when I was coming back from the grocery store all ate up from the weekend. I was coming up the stairs as she was coming out of her apt. I stopped and told her I was sorry for what I said to her the other night. I explained that it was because of my personality that I had to be like that, that if I wouldn't have burned the bridge to the ground I probably would have cheated on my GF. She said she didnt want me to cheat on my GF, which leads me to believe she was trying to get me to break up with her. The girl just seemed scandalous. Anyhow, she told me I didnt have to be a dick to her and that all I had to say was for her to leave. I told her I was actually doing both her and I a favor by being a dick, I actually saved her the trouble of being asked if she wanted to be in a threesome by my friends. They all wanted to see if they could tag team her. They had about 2 oz of coke and all it would have taken was about a gram or two of that crap for her to end up wanting to be tag teamed. Her response, I guess, came from her experience from doing coke and knowing girls like to have sex on it. I had a feeling she did that drug because usually girls that like that stuff are hot. After talking to her for a few minutes she realized what i was trying to say and seemed like she wasn't pissed at me anymore. It was wierd. The next morning I found a note on my car telling me thanks for having that talk with her. I'm a smooth talker and I'm glad things ended the way they did, things could have ended a lot worse.
Old 12-23-2003, 08:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to James Send a message via AIM to James
Well now for the challenge. I would respect you more if you could still sleep with her after having abused her lol.

In fact I sense a double dawg dare . . ..

Quote:
Originally posted by cashmoney
Yea, I saw her when I was coming back from the grocery store all ate up from the weekend. I was coming up the stairs as she was coming out of her apt. I stopped and told her I was sorry for what I said to her the other night. I explained that it was because of my personality that I had to be like that, that if I wouldn't have burned the bridge to the ground I probably would have cheated on my GF. She said she didnt want me to cheat on my GF, which leads me to believe she was trying to get me to break up with her. The girl just seemed scandalous. Anyhow, she told me I didnt have to be a dick to her and that all I had to say was for her to leave. I told her I was actually doing both her and I a favor by being a dick, I actually saved her the trouble of being asked if she wanted to be in a threesome by my friends. They all wanted to see if they could tag team her. They had about 2 oz of coke and all it would have taken was about a gram or two of that crap for her to end up wanting to be tag teamed. Her response, I guess, came from her experience from doing coke and knowing girls like to have sex on it. I had a feeling she did that drug because usually girls that like that stuff are hot. After talking to her for a few minutes she realized what i was trying to say and seemed like she wasn't pissed at me anymore. It was wierd. The next morning I found a note on my car telling me thanks for having that talk with her. I'm a smooth talker and I'm glad things ended the way they did, things could have ended a lot worse.