GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,125
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, PiperJarma
» Online Users: 1,668
2 members and 1,666 guests
g41965, PGD-GRAD

Old 10-14-2001, 06:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Question Who gets your vote for BEST ACTOR?

In the past several years many rappers/singers have appeared in movies. Who do you think is the best overall? What movie showed the best acting by a rapper/singer?
Old 10-14-2001, 09:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlacrityZK
Well, I am not too much into action packed movies, but I did enjoy DMX in Exit Wounds. I am sure there are some others, but right now, I am trying to keep up with all these threads CT4 has created
Old 10-14-2001, 09:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink LMAO

Quote:
Originally posted by AlacrityZK
Well, I am not too much into action packed movies, but I did enjoy DMX in Exit Wounds. I am sure there are some others, but right now, I am trying to keep up with all these threads CT4 has created
**talking like a 3 year old who just got up from a nap** Leave me 'lone!! LOL, I had a sudden burst of topics today. I wanted to get them all out.

So far, I have loved QUEEN LATIFAH in SET IT OFF and Living Single. I would love to see her in more movies.

I also have enjoyed the late great 2PAC, Ice Cube and Ice T, and DMX -- only saw him in Romeo Must Die.
Old 10-14-2001, 10:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlacrityZK
Re: LMAO

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
**talking like a 3 year old who just got up from a nap** Leave me 'lone!! LOL, I had a sudden burst of topics today. I wanted to get them all out.

Moma, gone give her a bottle, so she can go and get her nap out. I forget about Queen Latifah..She was an excellent actress. Will Smith, who can forget him, his movies are usually box office toppers. Diana Ross, was cool back in tha day.

Last edited by CrimsonTide4; 06-04-2003 at 02:22 PM.
Old 10-15-2001, 12:07 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to korkscru Send a message via Yahoo to korkscru
I like Ice T (to say that he's had such an unusual background, this man is a very talented actor); Dianna Ross (she was incredible in LADY SINGS THE BLUES and MAHOGANY); Ice Cube is good; Queen Latifah continues to add to her good name with the roles that she's been playing; and Jennifer Lopez (although I hear that her attitude has changed, she still is a good actress to me).
Old 10-15-2001, 10:37 AM
GreekChat Member

ICE CUBE is a good actor.

Snoop is the worse actor I've seen and is in everything ,go figure.
Old 10-15-2001, 11:22 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Finer Woman10-A-91 Send a message via Yahoo to Finer Woman10-A-91
Re: LMAO

Quote:
Originally posted by CrimsonTide4
So far, I have loved QUEEN LATIFAH in SET IT OFF and Living Single. I would love to see her in more movies.
Queen definitely earned my respect in "Set it Off". Will Smith worked it out in "6 Degrees of Separation". Although Jamie Foxx does n't get half of the credit he deserves as a singer, I really like his work too. Omar Epps also is a rapper...his work I love!
Old 10-15-2001, 12:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Will Smith - 6 Degrees of Separation
Ice-T - Surviving the Game (this was just the bomb)
Queen Latifah in pretty much anything
Markie Mark - the movie that starts with a B, I can't think of it right now.
Old 10-15-2001, 01:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Arrow Surviving the Game

Quote:
Originally posted by Ideal08
Will Smith - 6 Degrees of Separation
Ice-T - Surviving the Game (this was just the bomb)
Queen Latifah in pretty much anything
Markie Mark - the movie that starts with a B, I can't think of it right now.
Surviving the Game was OFF THE HOOK. It is based on a short story that I use with my students called the MOST DANGEROUS GAME.
Old 10-15-2001, 04:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs up

Now I am not an LL fan at all, but he is actually a good actor. I watched In 2 Deep again last night and he played the heck out of that role. If you have not seen it, you have to....I give it 2 thumbs up.

He was also good in the other movie about the shark. I think it was called Deep Blue Sea.
Old 10-16-2001, 06:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to korkscru Send a message via Yahoo to korkscru
Oh yeah, I forgot about LL. He's really doing some great things in the acting field. His LUCIOUS self!!

Mark Wahlburg (Markie Mark) was in Boogie Nights and in The Perfect Storm. Critics have given him overwhelming thumbs up for his acting ability. Plus I think he's kinda sexy.

Did you see that part at the end of Boogie Nights where he shows his penis? When I first saw the movie, I was kinda shocked at what it was about. But he was good. The movie was good.

I didn't know that Omar Epps was a rapper. More power to him because he's got it going on as an actor. He's also very sexy to me (don't tell my husband that I said that)
Old 10-16-2001, 06:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Will Smith
Ice Cube
Mos Def...got skillz on da low
Old 10-16-2001, 10:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Thumbs down

Well I will tell you who can not act to save her life or career and that is Mariah Carey!!! I suggest anyone that has not seen glitter not to waste your time. Wait until the movie gets to the dollar show and then ask for a 99 cent refund!
Old 10-16-2001, 11:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Kaydphia Send a message via Yahoo to Kaydphia
I thought Usher was pretty good in that movie with the kids, I think it was called Lights Out or something.
I think I am the only one who liked Belly. I actually cried at the end when DMX got saved... Dont laugh..

Kay
Old 10-17-2001, 06:06 AM
GreekChat Member

He did ok

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaydphia
I thought Usher was pretty good in that movie with the kids, I think it was called Lights Out or something.
I think I am the only one who liked Belly. I actually cried at the end when DMX got saved... Dont laugh..

Kay
LIght It Up was a pretty good movie. I was just pissed that they killed old boy @ the end.

I enjoyed Busta Rhymes in Higher Learning