GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,140
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zolivilittlez29
» Online Users: 1,077
5 members and 1,072 guests
John, Xidelt

Old 03-25-2010, 06:48 PM

Another favorite of mine:

Del Sol photography (international)

Lakers Nation.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 05-24-2010, 11:58 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by martine4161 View Post
Here this is the place where you can put your wedding images and can grow your excitement again like the first day of wedding. So basically wedding is the best event or the relation to live life. And the photographs are the best memory of that.
What the eff?

I bet you're the same person who hacked into my bank account last month.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Peter Coombs Photography

Gorgeous pics! The latest pics on the blog are of a co-worker, husband, and their little girl.
Old 10-14-2010, 07:46 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
Most of the weddings I've attended recently have done a cocktail hour, during which time the whole party pictures are taken (beforehand, they did the bride and groom, and their associated peeps, separately). It didn't bug me too much--more time to sip n' socialize for me!

One wedding I went to last year did have the formal pictures beforehand, so they saw each other before the wedding. They had lived together for 4 years prior, and they're suuuuper liberal, so I'm sure it was one more tradition they were all too willing to do away with.
Kinda late-ish but still on topic...

We took our pics ahead of time and it made the rest of the day go by smoothly...our photographer has sent back a sample and so far 2 that I really like are these:

Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 11-07-2010, 03:49 PM

Some family friends just showed me their wedding pics. I loved their work and thought I'd share (if anyone is planning a Vegas wedding):

Mike L Photo

Lakers Nation.

Last edited by KSUViolet06; 01-07-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:11 PM
GreekChat Member

I just went to friends' wedding in Texas and the photographer was great. I think she got good photos of every single person there. So, I'm ordering a bunch of pictures of me and my friends (not just the ones who got married).
Old 11-29-2010, 03:24 PM
Banned

My friend just got married and her photographer just posted her photos. They are really good.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchkin03 View Post
I just went to friends' wedding in Texas and the photographer was great. I think she got good photos of every single person there. So, I'm ordering a bunch of pictures of me and my friends (not just the ones who got married).
I love it when this happens (a photog gets tons of good photos of me/my friends!)

Lakers Nation.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:00 PM
GreekChat Member

He may be a Longhorn, but he is good.

ronparksphotography.com Austin, Texas
Old 01-24-2011, 08:28 PM
GreekChat Member

I was talking with one of my friends who is in the midst of booking her photographer and we got on the subject of videography.

Essential or waste of money? I personally am leaning towards the latter (because who really watches their wedding video more than once?)
Old 01-24-2011, 10:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappamd View Post
I was talking with one of my friends who is in the midst of booking her photographer and we got on the subject of videography.

Essential or waste of money? I personally am leaning towards the latter (because who really watches their wedding video more than once?)
I don't know. My mother is of the opinion that if you had a nice video, you would watch it more often, but she also adores home videos.

We're probably going to nix it just because it is, as you said, something we are going to watch once. I'd rather have my uncle who is in love with video-taping everything do it and spend that money on something else for the wedding.

LET'S GO BIG RED!
Let me teach you how to Bucky!
Old 01-24-2011, 10:33 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappamd View Post

I think it is something that a family member or friend with a good camera could do. I also think it could be nice to have them do the ceremony only. My family tends to have huge amounts of the reception on video also and that is just ridiculously boring.. watching everybody dancing for hours? Ugh. If you want to have someone get video of the key points of the reception.. the toasts, throwing of bouquet/garter, cake cutting, first dance, father/daughter dance, that could be nice as well. It could really all be kept to under an hour instead of the 7-8 hour monstrosities that my cousins all have of their weddings. I opted out of the whole video idea with both of my weddings.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:01 AM
GreekChat Member

Photographer Appreciate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUViolet06 View Post
I don't think we have a thread for this. Since I am a photography nerd (very new to photography but I love it), I feel like there should be a thread for photography/photojournalism related stuff.

Favorite photographers? Must have shots? Photography issues?
I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.
Old 01-25-2011, 12:01 AM
GreekChat Member

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:52 PM

bumping.

Lakers Nation.