GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment

Recruitment General discussion about recruitment.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,381
0 members and 1,381 guests
No Members online

Old 01-17-2012, 08:57 AM
GreekChat Member

Gosh, let me see how I am going to answer/rebuttal to all these statements.
1. This post was for members of the Alpha Phi org. And to the APhi girls that replied, and explained the deal about not looking to expand in Cali., thank you @ Aphi4ever and @jen.
2. I said no tradition, because I have taken my sister to the campus, and it was evident.
3.@33girl - I am gay. So I don't care for her friends, sweetheart.
4.@dubaisis- I hope you were not talking that to a racial offending place.
5.@ aoii angel- Yeah it might not lead to a magical transformation, but it could sure be the start to giving the campus a different feel.
@ree-xi- For me. I think my sister deserves the best. I strongly believe that this sororities will give a broader networking advantage. Given that we lost our parents and I can only giver her so much, I want her to be able to have the best.

I am not going to divulge into my whole life story, but this post was directed at Aphi and I am disgusted at some of you for twisting my words and intentions, shame on you! Also I realize that if all of you from various sororities are hating so much on Aphi, then I am corrected on how great they are.

So all of you have a great day. I know I will because apparently I want to get my freak on.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 01-17-2012, 09:04 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePose View Post
1. This post was for members of the Alpha Phi org. And to the APhi girls that replied, and explained the deal about not looking to expand in Cali., thank you @ Aphi4ever and @jen.
2. I said no tradition, because I have taken my sister to the campus, and it was evident.
5.@ aoii angel- Yeah it might not lead to a magical transformation, but it could sure be the start to giving the campus a different feel.
@ree-xi- For me. I think my sister deserves the best. I strongly believe that this sororities will give a broader networking advantage. Given that we lost our parents and I can only giver her so much, I want her to be able to have the best.

I am not going to divulge into my whole life story, but this post was directed at Aphi and I am disgusted at some of you for twisting my words and intentions, shame on you! Also I realize that if all of you from various sororities are hating so much on Aphi, then I am corrected on how great they are.

So all of you have a great day. I know I will because apparently I want to get my freak on.
You're a moron.

What's with the influx of gay men getting into sorority business here on GC? And why isn't SenI in MY sorority business?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:09 AM
GreekChat Member

And you are reading my post. Guess where that lands you idiot?
Old 01-17-2012, 09:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
And you are reading my post. Guess where that lands you idiot?
KEYBOARD COURAGE, FTW!!!

Seriously, you put me in my place.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:53 AM
GreekChat Member

I think this is the same poster as the Murray State KKG guy. Too similar not to be.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Old 01-17-2012, 09:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
What's with the influx of gay men getting into sorority business here on GC?
They are all the same troll?
Old 01-17-2012, 10:20 AM
GreekChat Member

I had that thought, and it's probably not a stretch for him to be the bigot troll as well. Sad that one person has that much time and desire to troll.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:27 AM

If it's not the same person, I think we need to make a
Old 01-17-2012, 11:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaFrog View Post
You're a moron.

What's with the influx of gay men getting into sorority business here on GC? And why isn't SenI in MY sorority business?
Watch out MiAKAs. The MiAPhis are in the house!
Old 01-17-2012, 11:58 AM
Banned

Me thinks these usernames are either (1) the same man who is in sorority business or (2) the same NPC PNM who is pretending to be a man as a version of "not me...my friend is interested."
Old 01-17-2012, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:

Just wanted to point out that you posted in the Recruitment Forum which in not sorority specific. If you only wanted Alpha Phis to respond, you might have posted in the Alpha Phi forum (not that other greekchat members can't go into their forum).

Even if Alpha Phi was to colonize at CSU-LA, there is no guarantee that your sister would be invited to join. On the other hand she might not want to join.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Row View Post
Watch out MiAKAs. The MiAPhis are in the house!
I cannot tell a lie, this thought crossed my mind.