GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,456
Threads: 115,511
Welcome to our newest member, zatylerahvso465
» Online Users: 1,581
0 members and 1,581 guests
No Members online

Old 11-21-2001, 12:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Wink definitely been THERE!

Quote:
Originally posted by UKAXO

LMAO!!!

LMAO!!!!!

SO glad I'm not the ONLY one to think this way!!!!

I'm with you and KillarneyRose on this one!
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 11-21-2001, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PKTSU01
F*$K all the talk about tightness/looseness, because if any guy finds himself in the situation to start with, he isn't thinking anything of the sort. All he is thinking at that point is...ohhh...baby..oh...baby...ohhhhh, ok well you get the point.

Am i getting the general feel (pun intended) from the ladies on this board that a lisensed pilot would do well to have control of his shaft, no matter what the size. While being well versed in the ahem...oral communications dept, is not only a welcome but a necessary skill if he is to properly ...cough...send his lady to skyrocket altitude?

Now YOU'VE got it!!!! I bet you send the ladies into (ahem) orbit!!! The biggest thing to remember when it comes to the whole stupid size issue is this: a female's idea of big is probably a lot smaller than a male's idea of big. So don't worry about it. Usually a guy who thinks he is hung like a field mouse is just perfect to his woman!!!!!! Another analogy....if you are eating a dish you don't like, do you go back for seconds? Probably not. If she is coming back for seconds (and thirds, and fourths, and....) she is definitely enjoying the, uh, buffet.
Old 11-21-2001, 12:44 PM

aw shucks, making me blush now, even if ya are correct
I definetly hear ya on the buffet thing though
Old 11-21-2001, 01:54 PM
Super Moderator

Killarney--

I hear ya! I hear ya!
Old 11-21-2001, 03:58 PM
GreekChat Member

I honestly have seen one that is as long as a pinky finger when hard- SCary! I think the two most important things are 1)girth and 2)freakiness- but no S&M psychotic stuff There is nothing better than a guy ready to try new and exotic places etc!
Oh gee this whole topic just made me blush!
Old 11-21-2001, 04:09 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
Quote:
Originally posted by AlphaSigLana
I honestly have seen one that is as long as a pinky finger when hard- SCary!
Me too Lana! And only as thick as a pinky too-- I am not kidding!!!And I ended it with him immediately (of course the fact that he shaved his entire body--PRICKLY STUBBLY EWWW didn't help either!) --call me 'shallow' but come on, like so many ladies here have stated--girth is where its at!
Old 11-21-2001, 04:35 PM
GreekChat Member

I dated a guy who was a swimmer and even when he quit the team he still shaved everywhere. I found it disgusting. I really hated it when his legs were softer than mine!
Old 11-21-2001, 04:46 PM

Quote:
[I think the two most important things are 1)girth and 2)freakiness- but no S&M psychotic stuff There is nothing better than a guy ready to try new and exotic places etc!
Oh gee this whole topic just made me blush! [/B]
Yes yes yes! It's supposed to be fun......but you have to work at it! You have to be willing to let go and act on your fantasies and fetishes (though not everyone has actual fetishes....) That's what makes good stuff good and bad stuff bad. (Of course sometimes bad is good, she said with a devilish twinkle in her eye....) Me, I want a freak.....just a dirty old freak. Thankfully, I got one. But the nice sweet romantic stuff is fine too sometimes....
Old 11-21-2001, 05:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to amycat412
Quote:
Originally posted by ErikaXO

Yes yes yes! It's supposed to be fun......but you have to work at it! You have to be willing to let go and act on your fantasies and fetishes (though not everyone has actual fetishes....) That's what makes good stuff good and bad stuff bad. (Of course sometimes bad is good, she said with a devilish twinkle in her eye....) Me, I want a freak.....just a dirty old freak. Thankfully, I got one. But the nice sweet romantic stuff is fine too sometimes....
Oh I am so glad I am not the only one that thinks this way!!! Glad to know most of us GC women are on the same page!!!!
Old 11-21-2001, 05:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to KABillyMac Send a message via Yahoo to KABillyMac
Ok I sat on my thumbs in this thread long enough. Y'all are giving me a complex. Im tall. I got the length thing down. Reading this makes me think im too long. Damn. Then this whole girth thing. Oh to hell with it.
Old 11-21-2001, 09:54 PM
Banned

Wink

Screw intercourse, how do you non-virgin ladies like it when he goes down on you?

What method? Sucking the pleasure button? Sticking his tongue in the love oven? Or, licking from the uhh uhh to your uhh uhh?
Old 11-21-2001, 10:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Good-lord, Sh80er!

I think you just broke the barrier with that one. While blush-worthy, I think the previous posts had escaped Penthouse worthiness. Then here you come....

I haven't been paying attention to a lot of the details of your posts lately, are you a *ahem*
"lady", or "gentleman"?
Old 11-21-2001, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by AggieDZ
Good-lord, Sh80er!

I think you just broke the barrier with that one. While blush-worthy, I think the previous posts had escaped Penthouse worthiness. Then here you come....

I haven't been paying attention to a lot of the details of your posts lately, are you a *ahem*
"lady", or "gentleman"?
It ain't nothing wrong with curiousity, right?
I am a lady, an innocent one indeed.
Old 11-21-2001, 11:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Dejajeva
lol
Oh wow.
Okay, I've obviously been away from GC way too long.

lol

I have to say this.
I love sex. lol. And, I'll try anything once.
I like it every way it could possibly be...and I don't mind being the teacher every so often, you know? (I even like the naughty stuff once in a while, but unfortunately, chicks seem to be more willing to experiment than guys)
lol

Jess
Oh and by the way, about faking?

lol
Of course I've faked one.
lmao
Everyone does.
Old 11-22-2001, 01:58 AM
GreekChat Member

if you feel the need to fake an orgasm - run, get up and run in the opposite direction - obviously this guy is not doing it for you or maybe youre not vocal enough to tell him how you want it or nice enough to show him and if that is the case, no complaining , you are every bit as in charge of your sexual ecstasy as he is

Last edited by IowaHawkeye; 11-22-2001 at 02:20 AM.