GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,350
2 members and 1,348 guests
LaneSig, TLLK

Old 05-06-2018, 10:36 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavi0408 View Post
You should read the replies I made before you do commented. I clarified my stance on that. Geesh. Y'all are hella fiesty 😂 it was just a question out of curiosity.
Your "clarification" simply comes off as someone trying to bend the rules to fit their agenda. The requirements are clearly stated on each organization's web site, and that is the information intended for non-members. You came here to ask questions you know shouldn't be asked by a non-member. Those who KNOW you won't answer them. If you're so "curious," ask those people.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sororitysock View Post
Your "clarification" simply comes off as someone trying to bend the rules to fit their agenda. The requirements are clearly stated on each organization's web site, and that is the information intended for non-members. You came here to ask questions you know shouldn't be asked by a non-member. Those who KNOW you won't answer them. If you're so "curious," ask those people.

But I'm really not tho. This was literally just a question... Not saying that's the route I'm going. Just a LITERAL question. There are other BGLO's that do this even though it is not stated on their orgs website... But either way... Just a question geesh... Throw the whole thread away 😂💀
Old 05-08-2018, 07:19 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shavi0408 View Post
But I'm really not tho. This was literally just a question... Not saying that's the route I'm going. Just a LITERAL question. There are other BGLO's that do this even though it is not stated on their orgs website... But either way... Just a question geesh... Throw the whole thread away 😂💀
You seem rather invested in digging up an answer you're not entitled to for "a friend."