GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Delta > Delta Sigma Theta
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,428
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, baangelasteaxdy
» Online Users: 2,319
3 members and 2,316 guests
Kevin, LaneSig, Titchou

Old 01-12-2007, 09:32 PM
GreekChat Member

"Brown Paper Bag" ~ New Film

DOES THE PAST IMPACT THE FUTURE? TAKE THE JOURNEY. YOU DECIDE, SEE IT!

New York, NY (BlackNews.com) - Known for its many different uses, from storage to defining social class, Brown Paper Bags delves into the many uses of a brown paper bag in the black community. Set in the boroughs of New York City, a series of interconnected dramas unfold, linking various peoples to a brown paper bag. Spanning twenty four hours, the audience will explore its many facets.

The Big Screen:
On Friday, January 26th at 10:30pm, the cast and crew of Brown Paper Bags, alongside special invited guests and media will join in the official screening of this much anticipated production. Set to be a red carpet event held in New York City's trendy Tribeca Cinemas, guests will experience first hand the many facets, uses and definitions of a brown paper bag, learning its misconceptions and stereotypes. This New York screening will be the first of many. With plans for submission into some of the most publicized film festivals, Brown Paper Bags is sure to impact audiences throughout.

Director:
"I grew tired of waiting for things to happen and called on some friendly associates that were all in the same boat. People I knew who were serious, skilled, creative, energetic, dependable, trustworthy, dedicated, optimistic and willing to sacrifice, came together to make this project happen." - Ephraim Benton

Q & A Following with cast/crew
www.myspace.com/blackberetfilms
www.tribecacinemas.com

I really hope this comes to my area as well as yours too.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to BlessedOne04 Send a message via Yahoo to BlessedOne04
Sounds interesting!! I will have to travel as I know it is not going to come to my area!!
Old 01-13-2007, 11:25 AM
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to nonchalant
I would like to view this one myself. It needs to be ATL bound.