GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Greek Life

Greek Life This forum is for various discussion topics regarding greek life. If you are posting a non-greek related message, please do so in one of the General Chat Topic forums.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,425
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, zenjaminusasdz5
» Online Users: 2,134
0 members and 2,134 guests
No Members online

Old 11-16-2014, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscherrypie View Post
^ I'm Greek.

I'm also extremely confused Carnation. The only name I've ever seen this perp referred to on this website is Jacki. If that is her actual name, then I didn't Facebook friend her. (or accept any Facebook friend requests from anyone with that name.)

Irish hasn't stated who these "several others" are. I do believe that she is mistaken.

If this person uses another name on Facebook, could someone please PM me the name, and I'd be happy to remove her from my friends list. I do not support those to pretend to be someone that they are not, or terrorize others.
If you persist, I will post the screenshot I have. The one of you, with your real name, following Jacki, under her name (which I have no idea if it is real or not.). And I know at least 3 other people who saw it, and at least one of them screen shot it as well.

The very day that you posted on this thread about Jacki's AI status, you friended her on Facebook. I don't know if you sympathize with her desperate desire for NPC membership, or if you want to learn to perp or what, but that is just flat out bizarre.

You have always come across as a sweet-natured person, but don't you get that Jacki the perp is potentially dangerous? Why on earth would you friend her AFTER reading this thread about her psychotic behavior?

And don't post again saying you didn't, or I WILL post the screenshot.
Old 11-16-2014, 02:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscherrypie View Post
^ I'm Greek.

I'm also extremely confused Carnation. The only name I've ever seen this perp referred to on this website is Jacki. If that is her actual name, then I didn't Facebook friend her. (or accept any Facebook friend requests from anyone with that name.)

Irish hasn't stated who these "several others" are. I do believe that she is mistaken.

If this person uses another name on Facebook, could someone please PM me the name, and I'd be happy to remove her from my friends list. I do not support those to pretend to be someone that they are not, or terrorize others.
OK, I'll step up. I can see that you are friends of Mrs. Jacki Wack-A-Doo myself. Miss Cherry Pie, time to stop and just step back. I know you have locked down YOUR account now, but way too little, way too late.
Old 11-16-2014, 03:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Oh, go ahead and post it. I'm feeling mean today.
Old 11-16-2014, 03:38 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishpipes View Post
Then it's a good thing I took a screen shot of your Facebook page showing you following Jacki S******* T*****.
I'm confused about why HER identity is being protected.

Θ Φ Α

Old 11-16-2014, 03:52 PM

As wackafarts as that one is, using her full name would probably give her some sort of thrill.
Old 11-16-2014, 04:24 PM
Banned

If anything is posted, if it has not already been done, please remove misscherrypie's real name prior to posting.

Last edited by DrPhil; 11-16-2014 at 05:16 PM. Reason: To clarify
Old 11-16-2014, 04:33 PM

If the names were blurred out (which I wouldn't know how to do), it wouldn't prove anything, so why post it at all? I have not posted anything to avoid putting names out there, but, MCP links to her blog in her GC signature which contains her real name. She has also posted photos of herself on GC. It's as if she wants to share her identity, or does not care who knows it. Despite her carelessness, I am trying to protect her identity, which is why I haven't posted it yet.
Old 11-16-2014, 04:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post

As wackafarts as that one is, using her full name would probably give her some sort of thrill.
1.Why does that escalator even exist?!

2. Gotcha. I thought we were afraid of offending her or something.

Θ Φ Α

Old 11-16-2014, 05:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Okay, I usually avoid these threads but at this point even I have noticed that something hinky is going on. It might be time for some GC'ers to take a step back from the keyboard and reevaluate their level of honesty. Friending, or following, someone on Facebook that has shown such a high level of crazy isn't safe and there is no good reason for this to happen.

You've been caught, stop trying to cover your tracks, you're only making yourself look worse. I would suggest some time away from the keyboard and a fresh dose of honesty. You're making yourself look like you a fry or two short of a Happy Meal.

And now back to your regularly scheduled trainwreck!

Feet up and popcorn popping.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
If anything is posted, if it has not already been done, please blur out misscherrypie's real name.
Haha, I first thought you said "blurt out her real name".
Old 11-16-2014, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
Haha, I first thought you said "blurt out her real name".
Yikes!! No nooooo. Perhaps I should use another word.
Old 11-16-2014, 06:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
If anything is posted, if it has not already been done, please remove misscherrypie's real name prior to posting.
Blocking out her name is pointless. She has a link to her blog that gives her full name and it's not a common name either. I'm all for protecting ones privacy, but not if they don't care and put their info out there already.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to DeltaBetaBaby
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners52674 View Post
Blocking out her name is pointless. She has a link to her blog that gives her full name and it's not a common name either. I'm all for protecting ones privacy, but not if they don't care and put their info out there already.
It would be GC ToS violation, for the record. It's probably not worth getting banned over.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:06 PM
Banned

@ Nanners: Her at least appearing not to care does not translate to it being okay for GCers to post something with her real name.

And if GCers have so much contact with misscherrypie outside of GC, why is this being handled in this thread rather than outside of GC?

ETA: Thanks, DeltaBetaBaby. Some people don't care about being banned so, either way, I just think it is best to not put someone on blast unless we are creating an environment in which any GCers' identities can be posted just because they piss off the wrong GCer(s) or lurker(s).

Last edited by DrPhil; 11-16-2014 at 07:11 PM.
Old 11-16-2014, 08:04 PM
GreekChat Member

There is a back story here... a tough love sort of thing. I don't think anyone is going to post something that would cause a ban...at least not any of the long time folks...newbies I can't guarantee....