GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Dating & Relationships
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,426
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, Abisha55
» Online Users: 2,786
1 members and 2,785 guests
No Members online

Old 08-02-2014, 10:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
we live in an age in which people have perfected phoniness --
Pretty much.

Eta: Reminds me of my date I had tonight.

Last edited by Phrozen Sands; 08-02-2014 at 10:41 PM.
Buy GreekChat a Coffee to help support this site, the community and the efforts that go into developing & keeping GC online. ( discuss )
Old 08-03-2014, 12:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrozen Sands View Post
Pretty much.

Eta: Reminds me of my date I had tonight.
What happened?

Btw, remember the agreement we had? After Dee stopped posting about her dates, you said you were going to post yours. -- Remember?
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 08-03-2014, 05:45 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
What happened?

Btw, remember the agreement we had? After Dee stopped posting about her dates, you said you were going to post yours. -- Remember?
I posted about her. She was the one I met on match.com. We've gone on a few dates together, but there wasn't any drama, so far, that I can think of. The only thing that kind of bothers me are her hands. It's weird, because she's attractive, has feminine features, but her hands are slender like a woman's hands, but at the same time, they look like they would belong to a man. And then her legs don't have any shape to them. Just some things that are in the back of my mind right now.
Old 08-03-2014, 06:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I posted about her. She was the one I met on match.com. We've gone on a few dates together, but there wasn't any drama, so far, that I can think of. The only thing that kind of bothers me are her hands. It's weird, because she's attractive, has feminine features, but her hands are slender like a woman's hands, but at the same time, they look like they would belong to a man. And then her legs don't have any shape to them. Just some things that are in the back of my mind right now.
Check that neck/Adam's apple, Bruh...

What does she do for a living? Is it something that causes wear/tear on her hands?
~ Luke 19:10
Old 08-03-2014, 06:54 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vik-7MjKDa0

@~/~~~~
Old 08-03-2014, 07:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
I sure hope you haven't copped a feel, or gotten a kiss.
Romans 1:16
Old 08-03-2014, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyB06 View Post
Check that neck/Adam's apple,
lolololololol!!!
I am laughing SO freaking hard right now!
Old 08-04-2014, 12:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Check that neck/Adam's apple, Bruh...

What does she do for a living? Is it something that causes wear/tear on her hands?
Bruh, that's the first thing I did, after I peeped her hands. No Adam's apple. It's just throwing me off because she has a woman's voice, and features, but it's her hands. They're not rough looking at all, they actually look and feel soft like a woman's hands, but at the same time they're shaped "long" and slightly thicker like a man's hands. It's the inside part that's connected to her thumb that looks nothing like a woman's hands. She's an enrollment counselor so she doesn't do any kind of manual labor.

Then yesterday evening, is what got me thinking. We went to have dinner and a movie, and she was wearing a skirt... bruh, her legs have no shape to them. Women are usually going to have a different shape to their legs than men, black women especially. Her legs really wouldn't look awkward on a dude at all. Seriously. Now I'm starting to see her face differently, but I'm wondering if my mind is playing tricks on me because of everything else.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:51 AM
GreekChat Member

Phrozen, always follow your first instincts ... and in this case y'all might not want to share donuts. lol

Could she be a runner of some sort? Maybe she just has a thicker, more solid structure than most.
Old 08-04-2014, 12:08 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Phrozen, always follow your first instincts ... and in this case y'all might not want to share donuts. lol
Hahahahaha! I hear you, bruh. My first instinct is telling me that she was a he, at one time.

Quote:
Could she be a runner of some sort? Maybe she just has a thicker, more solid structure than most.
She works out, but her arms show no kind of definition. I see a lot of thicker women that workout, but their arms still look like a woman's arms.

Her torso is shaped like a woman's, but her legs and hands look awkward. I wish I could take pic of her and post it, because it's so hard to explain what I'm seeing. In the face, she looks a lot like Rihanna. When I first noticed her hands, they were all pedicured up like a woman's hands, French nails, and all, but it still didn't cover up the fact that her hands were still awkwardly long and well defined like a man's hands. Now I'm starting to look at her face differently.

A good example: When I was talking about the inside of her hands where her thumb is connected -- that part is puffy, as in much more "puff" than what a normal woman is in that area. And I'm not a leg man like PB, but her legs bothered me as much as her hands did. They weren't defined like a woman's legs, and they had wear and tear marks on them, not so much normal (as we get old) wear and tear, but wear and tear as in (I at one time played football in high school and college with the fellas). She's a few months younger than I am, so I know it's not an aging issue.

Sorry so long winded, bruh, but the things that are going through my mind right now, I had to get that all out Lol.

Last edited by Phrozen Sands; 08-04-2014 at 12:10 PM.
Old 08-04-2014, 01:58 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
and in this case y'all might not want to share donuts. lol
Quote:
When I first noticed her hands, they were all pedicured up like a woman's hands, French nails, and all, but it still didn't cover up the fact that her hands were still awkwardly long and well defined like a man's hands. Now I'm starting to look at her face differently.

A good example: When I was talking about the inside of her hands where her thumb is connected -- that part is puffy, as in much more "puff" than what a normal woman is in that area.

but wear and tear as in (I at one time played football in high school and college with the fellas).

Old 08-04-2014, 03:39 PM
GreekChat Member

Phrozen, like most dudes, I've been a part of my share of discussions about favorite female bodily attributes, but I gotta admit, never has "hand/palm puffiness" really been a part of the convo. But your analysis is riveting, Bruh! You have set a new standard.

What is it about her that you like?
Old 08-04-2014, 05:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Phrozen, like most dudes, I've been a part of my share of discussions about favorite female bodily attributes, but I gotta admit, never has "hand/palm puffiness" really been a part of the convo. But your analysis is riveting, Bruh! You have set a new standard.
I laughed SO hard when I read that. Hilarious!
Old 08-04-2014, 08:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Hahahahaha! I hear you, bruh. My first instinct is telling me that she was a he, at one time.

She works out, but her arms show no kind of definition. I see a lot of thicker women that workout, but their arms still look like a woman's arms.

Her torso is shaped like a woman's, but her legs and hands look awkward. I wish I could take pic of her and post it, because it's so hard to explain what I'm seeing. In the face, she looks a lot like Rihanna. When I first noticed her hands, they were all pedicured up like a woman's hands, French nails, and all, but it still didn't cover up the fact that her hands were still awkwardly long and well defined like a man's hands. Now I'm starting to look at her face differently.

A good example: When I was talking about the inside of her hands where her thumb is connected -- that part is puffy, as in much more "puff" than what a normal woman is in that area. And I'm not a leg man like PB, but her legs bothered me as much as her hands did. They weren't defined like a woman's legs, and they had wear and tear marks on them, not so much normal (as we get old) wear and tear, but wear and tear as in (I at one time played football in high school and college with the fellas). She's a few months younger than I am, so I know it's not an aging issue.

Sorry so long winded, bruh, but the things that are going through my mind right now, I had to get that all out Lol.
What I don't understand is how you didn't notice all of those "manly" features on the first date. If I was in your shoes, even if she is a woman, I wouldn't be attracted to her to begin with. Hardness in a woman, both physically and emotionally is unattractive, to me. But then again, different strokes for different folks, I guess.

How many times have you been out with her? If your first instinct is telling you that "she" is really a "he", then I'd stop hanging out with "her". For all you know, you could have been sitting across the dinner table, and in the movie theater next to "your date" who just happens to have a dick and a set of balls just like you.

And you still went out with her again?.....

Romans 1:16
Old 08-04-2014, 09:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyBoy View Post
For all you know, you could have been sitting across the dinner table, and in the movie theater next to "your date" who just happens to have a dick and a set of balls just like you.
lol sitting next to each other, both with major boners lol!

Last edited by KAPPAcino; 08-04-2014 at 09:42 PM.