GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,044
Threads: 115,496
Welcome to our newest member, NikiMussen
» Online Users: 1,455
2 members and 1,453 guests
Sarak24034

Old 10-21-2002, 12:38 PM
Banned

My spring break plans

The plans aren't 100% solid yet, but it's a safe bet.

This year I'm "planning" on making it to Iceland, Greenland or Norway. I haven't decided what country I want to go to. What my friends and I plan on doing is what they did in that commercial on the new Hummer2.

I don't know if any of you saw that commercial where they had the new Hummer2 and were offroading in Iceland or Greenland while playing U2 music ( I've been getting into U2 lately) but if looked fun. Anyhow, a few buddies of mine who could afford such a trip decided we were going to go to one of the countries mentioned above, rent a Hummer2 or a LandRover ( If they have them) buy all the U2 cd's we could find, get 2 cases of Grey Goose Vodka and get tanked all week long. When we wanted some nightime action we could just roll up into some of the big cities and hit on HOT nordic chicks. I know they seem to love American guys who have big trucks.