GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,130
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zmaisongoogleto

Old 08-16-2009, 03:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Proud to be a Bama Gamma Phi Beta Mom.....

I just want to say that I was with the Gamma Ladies during Rush Week and have to say they are the hardest working, most dedicated women I have had the honor to meet. They showed true love for thier sisters and sorority. I am proud to say my daughter is a GPB !!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 03:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2cents2008 View Post
Congratulations, Gamma Phis! Great outcome for an old and respected national sorority with a relatively short history at Bama. Now the secret is out--this is a sorority that will be on everyone's radar next August!
With 105 new members, I'd say they were on the radar this year!
Old 08-16-2009, 04:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Congrats to GPhiB at Alabama! That is an umbelievable number of new members. The ladies must have worked, and worked and shined and smiled and smiled some more until they were just about dead on their feet. What an amazing outcome! Everyone and then some will have a new little sis this year.

I am anxious to know about the other great groups on campus. Any news on their numbers?
Old 08-16-2009, 04:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Note to Bear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear View Post
I just want to say that I was with the Gamma Ladies during Rush Week and have to say they are the hardest working, most dedicated women I have had the honor to meet. They showed true love for thier sisters and sorority. I am proud to say my daughter is a GPB !!!!
The next time you speak with your daughter please send her virtual pink carnations and moons from her sisters on the left coast! We are so excited about our newest Gamma Phi sisters! When speaking to one of the traveling consultants for the sorority she echoed your daughter's comments. She mentioned their positive attitudes and work ethic! Congrats again, to your daughter and 'bama GphiBs!!!

GPhiB
Old 08-16-2009, 05:01 PM
GreekChat Member

My Daughter who is at Alabama tells me that Nick Saban's daughter pledged Phi Mu. Congratulations to them!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 05:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Just heard from one of our collegians. For Alpha Phi's first formal recruitment, we have 88 new members.

Congratulations to all the Bama chapters for a very successful rush.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Anybody heard a number for Zeta? I have a number of girls I wrote recs for so I'll be anxiously awaiting the list to see where they went. My next door neighbor rushed this year and I'm really anxious about her. I haven't heard from her since Thursday when she was going to Phi Mu, Zeta, Kappa, ChiO, Alpha Gam, Tri Delta and ADPi. I suspect I know what she wanted so hope she got it. If I don't hear from her by tomorrow I'll check with her mom.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:16 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to Wipledale
Bear,
My daughter as well is Gamma Phi at Alabama! She called me today and told me the good news! She was SO excited. Said all the new girls were wonderful! I am so happy for them. I know from barely talking to her all week that they must have worked extra hard! If you were there working thanks for ALL your hard work as well! I wish I could have been there to see all the excitement!
Old 08-16-2009, 05:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas APhi View Post
Just heard from one of our collegians. For Alpha Phi's first formal recruitment, we have 88 new members.

Congratulations to all the Bama chapters for a very successful rush.
Awesome! Congratulations to all Alpha Phis!

Old 08-16-2009, 05:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Yea for two of the Triad!

Anyone heard about Alpha Gam? Did Psi get their big legacy?
Old 08-16-2009, 05:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bamadad View Post
My Daughter who is at Alabama tells me that Nick Saban's daughter pledged Phi Mu. Congratulations to them!!!
Yay for Phi Mu!!! I'm so excited for my sisters! Is there any way we could find out how well each chapter did? I hope EVERY chapter at Bama did awesome!
Old 08-16-2009, 05:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipledale View Post
Bear,
My daughter as well is Gamma Phi at Alabama! She called me today and told me the good news! She was SO excited. Said all the new girls were wonderful! I am so happy for them. I know from barely talking to her all week that they must have worked extra hard! If you were there working thanks for ALL your hard work as well! I wish I could have been there to see all the excitement!
Congratulations and good wishes to Gamma Phi at Bama, and to all the Bama chapters.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by als463 View Post
Yay for Phi Mu!!! I'm so excited for my sisters! Is there any way we could find out how well each chapter did? I hope EVERY chapter at Bama did awesome!
Yes, sometime tomorrow morning, the university news service should have a list of all the pledges and by chapter posted. Just go to www.ua.edu and on that page under "UA News Center" you should see "Sorority Pledges Announced" and you just click on the link. Some of us were hoping it would be up today, but it looks like the folks at the news service keep regular business hours and again, it should be up sometime tomorrow morning.
Old 08-16-2009, 06:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile Aopi

Aopi got 82 new gorgeous girls!!! Way to go alpha delta!!!!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 06:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaaopi View Post
Aopi got 82 new gorgeous girls!!! Way to go alpha delta!!!!!!
Congrats sisters!! Alpha love!