GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > General Chat Topics > Chit Chat

Chit Chat The Chit Chat forum is for discussions that do not fit into the forum topics listed below.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,417
Threads: 115,510
Welcome to our newest member, DemetraMau
» Online Users: 1,341
2 members and 1,339 guests
aangelasuasd942, naraht

Old 02-24-2009, 09:05 PM
GreekChat Member

Ok this is the second time you screwed me on this project in less than a week. We spent an hour discussing what needed to get done, then you dip out because you need to get back to your team. Like I don't have a team to get to.

I didn't get back to my school til 430. Wtf! Because I made the edits and sent the emails that took an hour to write. And remember the benchmarks we had to work on? Yup I did that too.

Come on man.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerfulgreek View Post
lol lol yes I did. I even offered him a skittle.

PB, Nothing gets done when you don't go to the dr. and it's a whole lot cheaper than going to ER.
@ the "Skittle" Was he irritated?

I did go to the Dr.
Romans 1:16
Old 02-24-2009, 09:54 PM
GreekChat Member

I don't understand how a joker can bring in candy for 75 cents and then trust folks to pay. This joker has been bringing in candy, (the kind that he trust you pay for) since I started my new job. Nobody pays, and then he puts a sign up that says "please pay". I told him today when he brought a fresh box in, I said "you keep bringin' it, they'll keep eatin' it...for free". There's all kinds of notes on that thing. "Will pay tomorrow" "Didn't have any cash on me, will pay tomorrow." etc. These jokers know damn well they aren't going to pay. Nobody likes the pink wafer cookies, so those don't get eaten. Once jokers realize all the good stuff is gone, they leave the nasty stuff there and wait for that dumb joker to bring in a fresh box of new candy. The meat sticks are the first to go. I can always tell when he dropped off a fresh box before I even look, because I see folks walking around eating meat sticks, soft batch cookies, snickers etc, the good kind, and it's mainly the marketing dept. doing it. It's not the designers. I saw a note on it yesterday that said, "Short $20.00. please pay" Now, he charges 75 cents per item, add that up to equal $20.00. That's a lot of candy, and damn near the whole box. But yet he keeps bringing in a fresh box every month. And then today gonna sit up there, drop a fresh box off, leave with the old one, with the uneaten pink wafer cookies that nobody wants, looking like this...

Dumb joker.
Romans 1:16
Old 02-24-2009, 11:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
lol @ my new crackhouse.

When you say it crashes your system at the wrong time, you really mean while you're posting on greekchat when you should be working, right?

Why don't you like Norton? Should I have gotten something different? The Dell guy said it was the best.
Of course the Dell guy says it...they get paid to do that LOL

nah....my network system is on a different computer than the one I play on....LOL

Norton is a resource hog...it tends to slow down most systems even in passive mode...but I will say if you got it...it's better than nothing. Just make sure you know how to use it.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 02-24-2009, 11:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christiangirl View Post
I told you I was going through a lot and, if you you didn't want to deal with the drama, LET ME KNOW NOW, and you could bail but whatever you do DO NOT START TO SUPPORT ME THEN ABANDON ME WHEN THINGS GET ROUGH. I said that at least five times and the second I needed you...don't you dare blame me for this. I warned you it would devastate me if you did this, so don't tell me I'm overreacting. Go ahead and walk, I don't need "friends" like you in my life anyway.

No effing green M&Ms!
You know...seeing your name I am thinking ....she is cussing out God...

LOL
Be like Job.
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”
Old 02-24-2009, 11:53 PM
GreekChat Member

My back hurts and I need to blow dry my hair.
Old 02-25-2009, 03:18 AM
GreekChat Member

This computer is giving me problems once again!!! I'm taking it back to her tomorrow and (SERIOUSLY) if it gives me problems one more time after that, I am going to have her uninstall everything, and I'm selling it on ebay. And I'm serious as a heart attack!!!

I mean, it's not like I won't be able to do vet stuff, because the computers at school are free so I'll just use those to do my school work. I won't be able to log onto to greekchat anymore, but that's fine, I had fun while I was here.

I should have just kept my old computer. It was a piece of crap, but unlike this one, it worked!

PB, I read your post and PMs. I'm just not in a laughing mood right now, that's why I didn't respond. But I still have >< with you... So we'll talk about it later. "L"
Trump For Prison 2024-2084 MAGA!
Old 02-25-2009, 06:33 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
This computer is giving me problems once again!!! I'm taking it back to her tomorrow and (SERIOUSLY) if it gives me problems one more time after that, I am going to have her uninstall everything, and I'm selling it on ebay. And I'm serious as a heart attack!!!

I mean, it's not like I won't be able to do vet stuff, because the computers at school are free so I'll just use those to do my school work. I won't be able to log onto to greekchat anymore, but that's fine, I had fun while I was here.

I should have just kept my old computer. It was a piece of crap, but unlike this one, it worked!

PB, I read your post and PMs. I'm just not in a laughing mood right now, that's why I didn't respond. But I still have >< with you... So we'll talk about it later. "L"
what's wrong now?

Told ya...get a Mac...hehehe
Old 02-25-2009, 06:56 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Huh? Zephyrus, I don't hate anyone.
she doesn't hate me, I don't think.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:26 AM
GreekChat Member

"Happy Lent" doesn't sound right . . . what do you wish people? My husband says a good Lent is a tough Lent - "Tough Lent"?? How about "Have a blessed Lent"? I think that's what I'm going with.
Old 02-25-2009, 11:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU OX Alum View Post
she doesn't hate me, I don't think.
I just asked her that question because of some of the negative comments she made about people who light up every now and then. Plus (and no offense to her) she complains a lot and seems to whine when she doesn't get her way. That's all. I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it.
Old 02-25-2009, 04:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zephyrus View Post
I just asked her that question because of some of the negative comments she made about people who light up every now and then. Plus (and no offense to her) she complains a lot and seems to whine when she doesn't get her way. That's all. I wasn't trying to make a big deal about it.
yeah, I know. My response was kind of a joke
Old 02-25-2009, 04:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
You know...seeing your name I am thinking ....she is cussing out God...
No, I'm not cussing out God. God's never let me down--it's them dang humans that keep messing me over.

"My dreams have become letters." ~christiangirl

Last edited by christiangirl; 02-25-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:02 PM
GreekChat Member

F M L!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sisterhood is not about being popular, its about developing character, forming bonds, and self-discovery. If after four years you can hold you head high, then absolutely your sorority is "tops"." - H2oot
Old 02-25-2009, 07:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Let me get this straight - the crazy woman who we agreed was nothing but trouble, who you were thinking of taking out a restraining order against - YOU ARE GOING TO MARRY HER????