GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > GLO Specific Forums > Alpha > Alpha Sigma Tau

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,130
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, zmaisongoogleto
» Online Users: 1,283
1 members and 1,282 guests
No Members online

Old 12-14-2004, 04:03 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mmcline
Last guard/dangle ques.

Ok, I promise this is my last question.

I need everyone's opinion on this. My little sis was elected president of the Delta Pi chapter .

Anyways, she doesn't have a guard, that I know of. So I was wondering what all of you think, if I buy her guard and then I was going to get her the president's dangle and either the big sister dangle (she now has 2 littles) or the webmaster dangle, haven't decided.

Do you all think she will like it if I buy her a guard and 2 dangles? or is it not my place to buy these for her. Any other opinions on a gift would be great.

By the way, the reason I am getting her something is b/c I am so proud of her and b/c a month after she was iniatiated, I depinned, so even though she and I are close, she didn't have her big sister when she needed me the most, so I am making up for the time I wasn't a sister.
Old 12-14-2004, 05:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ASTDD2002
I think that's a great idea. And coming from her big will mean a lot to her.
Old 12-14-2004, 05:40 PM
GreekChat Member

I think that would be a wonderful present! I remember my best friend (who was also a sister) giving me a "congrats" present when I was elected president and it meant the world to me... It is totally okay to buy her those things.

Please tell Kimber I said congrats! I know she will do a wonderful job... you don't know how bad I want to go back to Oglethorpe to see the chapter now and to laugh in ol' Joe's face (mm you'll get this )...
Old 12-14-2004, 05:57 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to mmcline
Elizabeth,
Yeah, I would love to go back and see Joe. He is stepping down as greek life person. Kimber was on the committee interviewing new greek life people, I forgot if they have chosen anyone.

You would be amazed at the new girls. You should go look at the Delta Pi webpage, and all the pictures of the girls. http://www.geocities.com/deltapiast/index.html

Also, Oglethorpe is doing major constructions. The building where AST had their floor (i don't think u ever saw the floor), it was across from where our office was. Anyways those 2 buildings have been torn down.

They are eventually getting rid of greek row and making a greek dorm, where each frat. and sorority will have their own floor. And also they are redoing the student center.

So not only has AST changed at OU, but Oglethorpe is going through huge changes.