GreekChat.com Forums  

Go Back   GreekChat.com Forums > Recruitment > Sorority Recruitment

Sorority Recruitment Recruitment event and bid day ideas, membership retention, publicity, recruitment policies, etc.

Register Now for FREE!
Join GreekChat.com, The Fraternity & Sorority Greek Chat Network. To sign up for your FREE account INSTANTLY fill out the form below!

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
Please enter the six letters or digits that appear in the image opposite.

I agree to forum rules 

» GC Stats
Members: 325,122
Threads: 115,503
Welcome to our newest member, haledarkz870
» Online Users: 1,556
0 members and 1,556 guests
No Members online

Old 08-26-2019, 12:44 PM
GreekChat Member

Hey Farfetched run do not walk to James Avery and check out the arrow bracelet that is being retired. It's on a leather band. There's one with an anchor. Of course, no flipping kite. GRRR
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity
Old 08-26-2019, 06:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
Hey Farfetched run do not walk to James Avery and check out the arrow bracelet that is being retired. It's on a leather band. There's one with an anchor. Of course, no flipping kite. GRRR
Thanks for mentioning the anchor! Now I'm obsessed with it!
Old 08-26-2019, 07:00 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
we hardly ever get kites not fair
Old 08-27-2019, 12:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Wow what a wonderful aunt you are to your niece. Congratulations to your niece on accepting her bid to Pi Beta Phi!
Old 08-27-2019, 01:02 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetalady View Post
You should check out eBay. I love James Avery and am always looking for my long lost retired lyre pendant (have no idea what I did with my original and they no longer make it Last time I looked they had the retired kite earrings.
Old 08-27-2019, 02:37 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetalady View Post
I still have these gigantic James Avery beauties from 1991.

Old 08-27-2019, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

^^^me too! Never have worn them, probably going to sell them to a local Theta alum who wants them. I have the kites and pansies bracelet which is my favorite (as do you, right? If memory serves...). I also have the James Avery pansy charm that was made for the Alpha Theta chapter (UT). AND the sterling JA kite. But I want a leather bracelet like the Pi Phi and DG ones on the JA site. Darn it.

well shoot looks like we've derailed another thread... Titchou you NEED that DG bracelet.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity
Old 08-27-2019, 03:47 PM
GreekChat Member

James Avery is also selling a silver cuff shaped like a feather (Alpha Xi Delta) and a bracelet with an owl (Chi O and maybe Kappa Kappa Gamma).

True and Constant
Old 08-27-2019, 05:10 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
... Titchou you NEED that DG bracelet.
I do!
Old 08-27-2019, 07:55 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
^^^me too! Never have worn them, probably going to sell them to a local Theta alum who wants them. I have the kites and pansies bracelet which is my favorite (as do you, right? If memory serves...). I also have the James Avery pansy charm that was made for the Alpha Theta chapter (UT). AND the sterling JA kite. But I want a leather bracelet like the Pi Phi and DG ones on the JA site. Darn it.

well shoot looks like we've derailed another thread... Titchou you NEED that DG bracelet.
Why, yes, yes I do. Because you are the best.

I have a full JA charm bracelet that is college themed. Partly Theta, partly TCU, partly state of Texas. It's in the lock box right now because we have been doing some work on the house and lots of people are passing through. Next trip to the bank I will send you a photo.